International Simulation Football League
*Season 29 Ultimus Bid - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Season 29 Ultimus Bid (/showthread.php?tid=32005)

*Season 29 Ultimus Bid - IceBear32 - 05-10-2021

[Image: Perth-AUS-BID-2-01-01.png]
50 / 50 (Fronk & Icebear) 

Perth, Australia
Season 29 Ultimus Host City Bid

Perth is Australia’s largest city in the Western Australian state and capital. Perth is located in the western-most part of Australia and is where the Swan River meets the coast. The city beautifully lines the coast and has an abundant amount of beaches for an ultimate getaway experience.

The Ultimate Fan Experience -ence -ence -ence team and the City of Perth, Australia have partnered to submit a bid to host the Season 29 Ultimus. Below you will see our Ultimate Fan Experience breakdown of what Perth has to offer. In addition to the current experiences, the city has additional plans and sponsorships that will elevate this to an international sought after experience. The city of Perth, Australia and the Ultimate Fan Experience team hopes to provide a top level opportunity to withhold the standards that International Simulation Football League has set over the previous seasons.

Hotels / Commute:

Icebear:

Perth has been nothing short of a red carpet experience. We flew directly into Perth Airport which allowed for easy accommodations for our short peak into this expanding city. As we walked the halls of the airport, we could right away see the culture and love for art that filled the air. Upon exiting the airport for the start of the adventure, we initially were overwhelmed by the amount of activity that filled the streets. There was no shortage of new discoveries to be made.

When asked to visit the city of Perth, we were offered a lovely room that was on the top floor of one of the cities top hotels. The 360 degree views from our room just showed us how beautiful every aspect of the city was and how much it really had to offer. In addition to our room, we were shown the 10 additional 4star + hotels the city has to offer. As far as hotels go, this city is more than capable to host the season 29 conference champions and their fans.

Fronk:

First off I’d like to say “ello from down unda!” Our first cash in as UFEee Royalty: Perth, Australia has asked us to basically vacation to their crib and take the lead as ambassadors to their Ultimus host bid. They treated us right and put us up in a fancy hotel over the Swan River. The area near the stadium and our hotel had many pristine hotel accommodation options and all within short walking distance. Also available are private vehicle entrances, exits, and parking for team players, staff, media, and VIPs. Two items that the city and stadium owners continually emphasized are comfortability and safety, which can not be understated in this area of bustling Perth.

Nightlife / City / Attractions:

Icebear:

Here is what has really separated Perth and the other cities that we were in discussions with on potentially hosting: This is a community that truly celebrates and enjoys life. As I mentioned above, the city embraces itself in the arts. With a relatively relaxed city vibe, the attractions tend to lean more towards the arts than the bar scene nightlife and we took full advantage as we were able to experience The Art Gallery of Western Australia. I’ve never been a super artsy guy, but their exhibit of the history of chairs was way more fascinating than I ever thought possible. We did have to get warned a couple times about this not being a hands-on exhibit as I kept making Fronk prove to me how that could ever be a chair. Luckily we were still with the city rep and just ended up getting our warnings and dirty looks. ಠ_ಠ

With Perth being more on the relaxed side, we decided we would do just that and relax during our trip than work on trying to find a place to really party. Perth is well known for their many vineyards and we decide to embrace our inner selves and enjoy a nice bottle of a sweet red and walk and discuss our experience so far in Perth like we were in a Nora Roberts Romance Novel.

The city was full of adventure with a natural high of life. A new type of celebrating we were excited to experience. 

Fronk:

Ah, to truly get that Australian cultural experience and be almost as far away from the crowded Bondi Beach as possible is refreshing (kidding! All my knowledge of Bondi comes from that weird reality lifeguard show). I’ve actually never set foot down unda and I’ve been meaning to party as hard as I could once I got there. So of course, IceBear and I check out some chair art. We are animals.

In all seriousness, we got the tour-of-tours for the City of Perth and it took a couple days to go through all the attractions and opportunities the city and stadium owners were planning on providing for the Ultimus teams to experience. I enjoyed all the museum opportunities as a fan of the fine arts myself, but I really enjoyed our experience with the animals on our zoo trip and whale watching. We met some big-ass Kangaroos.

These experiences and opportunities are perfect for hosting teams, fans, and media for such a big ISFL stage.

Stadium:

The city of Perth has made available their Optus Stadium. This stadium has been host of many national events ranging from cricket, rugby, soccer, and many concerts. Most notable concerts include Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift. The Optus stadium, when set up American Football, can seat approximately 65,000 spectators with over 24 private suites available.

The stadium’s food and beverage department has pitched a “world tour” opportunity with their concessions during the Utlimus. They would plan to prepare and provide a worldwide assortment of food and drinks for the teams. This includes all teams meals and concessions throughout the stadium during the game.

Icebear:

Our tour of Optus Stadium was an experience I’ll never forget. Unable for them to show us exactly what things will look like with not American football games scheduled they made sure to bring us in during a local cricket match. As one who has zero experience watching cricket I was at a loss trying to follow the baseball-like sport. Luckily that wasn’t our focus of this tour but the stadium itself.

With cricket as its primary sporting event, the stadium was a circular bowl shape design. With such a design, the views of the action are outstanding no matter where you end up. This proved true as our tour took us all along the stadium showing off the different amenities. The biggest of their plans would be the post game, world tour festival that would bring in an experience of a world tour right there in Optus Stadium. Art from around the world would fill the halls and bring a completely new crowd to the face of The International Simulation Football League. 

Fronk:

If selected, the Ultimus showdown for Ultimus destiny will be hosted inside of Optus Stadium. We had a couple days to check out the digs and get our assessment of what the owners had in mind for when the big game came into town.

Being in the offseason of many sports, the only live match up we got to check out was a cricket match, but wow! It lives up to the hype. The stadium was electric with noise and fans cheering for what I thought were foul balls. IceBear and I got chills with excitement as we pictured how bussin this place could be with the ISFL Ultimus.

Along with our tour, we got to try out every one of the stadium’s proposals for food opportunities. This essentially rendered us inactive to eat anything outside of the stadium, but it did not matter as the food was exquisite. The circular concourse throughout the stadium will essentially be a mini “Epcot” center at Disney. Patrons and teams can order snacks, apps, zerts, entrees from “Around the World” as they move around the stadium. We ate everything and even IceBear could not find anything he did not enjoy.

Attractions:  Attractions for Ultimus fans to enjoy in the City of Perth
  • Multiple indoor and outdoor art exhibits
  • Retail shopping
  • Perth Zoo
  • Swan Valley - Natural view of Swan River and the beautiful nature of Perth
  • Perth Beaches and swimming
  • Rottnest Island 
  • The Bell Tower - This updated bell tower hosts the historic bells of St Martin-in-the-Fields church - The Swan Bell Tower has been included in our submitted logo as our logo’s tie to the city of Perth.
Team opportunities: The city has agreed to partner with the ISFL and their teams and provide the below opportunities for the team and their players:

Humpback Highway - Teams will be given an opportunity to take a trip through Humpback Highway. The humpback whales are known to migrate along the Western Australian border. This provides a unique opportunity for a whale watching adventure like never experienced before.

Rottnest Island - The team will take an adventure to Rottnest Island and experience the natural wildlife of Rottnest Island. Players will be given the opportunity to come face to face with the wallabys of the island. Players will also have the option to snorkel the clear blue water or just enjoy the many beaches they have to offer.

Zoo and the Roos - Teams will have the chance to visit the Perth Zoo and meet Australis’ most famous Joey - “Majestik Moose”. No one is really sure who was in charge of naming rights for that one. Teams will have an immersive experience with this 6’5” kangaroo. Following this experience, they will head over to the Penguin exhibit and feed the sneakiest group of Penguins. Edd Salad Bad and the gang have been known for busting out and making it to the Icebear exhibit to tease the up and coming star.

Perth Heat - Both teams will be provided tickets to the Perth Heat Baseball game at Harley Davidson Park as they take on the Melbourne Aces in the Australian Baseball Leagues opening day.

Swan Bells - The team captain’s for both teams will be asked to do the honor of ringing the 18 bells that are a staple in the Perth Community. This is an honor only some of the most world iconic stars have been asked to do. Some include: Justin Bieber, Mark Wahlberg, Payton Manning, and Hilary Duff.

ISFL Accommodations:

Ultimus Village - Perth hopes to create an immersive experience in its downtown square. The village hopes to get local Austrailans more involved in the ISFL and it’s opportunities it can provide. This village will incorporate aspects of the ISFL while also teaching the ISFL more about Australia and its sports culture.
Art Festival - Perth hopes to bring in vendors and artists from all across the country to provide a top level arts festival in the week leading up to the Ultimus. Perth hopes to create a great sense of community and celebration leading up to the big game. The cross promotion of the Art Festival and the Ultimus, hopes to educate those unaware of what the other has to offer.

Between the Art Festival and the Season 29 Ultimus, Perth hopes to create a nationwide buzz to promote the city and the ISFL.

The Ultimate Fan Experience -ence -ence -ence hope that the ISFL and the deciding committees see the potential and opportunities that Perth Australia can provide. We believe that the city can make all accommodations while also taking the additional steps to promote the ISFL nationally.

Thank you for the opportunity!

RE: Season 29 Ultimus Bid - Jimi64 - 05-10-2021

The dastardly duo was made for this after the great fan experience series. Great submission

RE: Season 29 Ultimus Bid - zaynzk - 05-10-2021

Nice!!

RE: Season 29 Ultimus Bid - Cheech65 - 05-10-2021

Really digging the logo. Great work here!

RE: Season 29 Ultimus Bid - TMosura - 05-10-2021

ooh this is sexy

RE: Season 29 Ultimus Bid - NicholasTheGreat - 05-11-2021

As GM of Bondi Beach, I somewhat approve this