International Simulation Football League
"Captain" John Price's goodbyes - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Player Retirement (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: "Captain" John Price's goodbyes (/showthread.php?tid=32194)

"Captain" John Price's goodbyes - SnowyWolfz - 05-15-2021

This is saddening to have to do, but ultimately it falls upon me for this post being on me, I wouldn't be having to type this if I kept up with the amazing player that I had created and maxed in the DSFL after a little bit of time. I'm also TERRIBLE with remembering things most times, I got a lot of fixing to do with that. Hopefully next time I'll have some reminders in place or something to help prevent me from forgetting. John Price had such a good fucking run in the DSFL, I wouldn't have gotten him to be the way he is and just generally had such a good career without my teammates, GMs, and friends that always have my back when I'm feeling off about myself. @Dewalt27 for being an amazing friend and just generally still giving me that shot in the ISFL, in the SECOND round even! It's fucking crazy thinking back to that and I feel really sorry that I dropped that ball so hard and ultimately ended up being a BUST. I also want to thank @Highhaschdi for scouting me, it was such a fantastic conversation and I really loved talking to him cause he's a great dude! @RussDrivesTheBus & @Crodyman for being really amazing and heartwarming GMs in Minny! So many people I have to be thankful for because of how awesome they are! Another thing is how much they care about not only my player but also for me as a person! I want to thank all of you and much much more for backing me up throughout my career and having my back! I love you guys so much and I'm glad to have had Price play for amazing teams! London was a great place to be, a few things that had me a little uncomfortable but I know that isn't much to do with that cause everyone is different and sometimes people don't mesh well. BUT! Even with that being said, I still really loved and enjoyed my time with the London Royals when I was there. Thank you to @abh89 & @"Maglubiyet" for being really awesome, caring, and loving people! They were really good GMs and I'm glad I could be under their management when I was there! From the bottom of my heart, thank you to everyone I've mentioned here along with many many more people down the line that I'm not recalling at the moment, either way..thank you all for being there for me and supporting me!

RE: "Captain" John Price's goodbyes - negs - 05-15-2021

One of the best people in the league! Hope you’re back soon!

RE: "Captain" John Price's goodbyes - Crodyman - 05-15-2021

We love Snowy in this haus.

RE: "Captain" John Price's goodbyes - abh89 - 05-16-2021

I really appreciate the shout-out, Snowy. I'm sorry your time in London didn't go as planned, but I am happy we were able to get you to a situation that suited you better. I'm excited for your next player if you decide to recreate.

Once a Royal, always a Royal! LON LON LON