International Simulation Football League
*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block (/showthread.php?tid=3268)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - ADwyer87 - 08-11-2017

After yet another terrible coupleweeks from the Arizona QB, the Front Office has had enough. The GM announced today that the WR-turned-QB has been put on the trade block.

Almost as son as the season started, fans AND teammates have been calling for the quarterback to be benched. Chants of "We want Strike!" have been heard loudly after every one of Bronko's 12 interceptions this year. Some players even aren't happy with Bronko's play. Defensive Tackle Arbin Asipi went on record, saying "Even I could do better than Bronko." Bronko couldn't go out in public because of fear of being heckled by Arizona fans, and has since been reluctant to go out.

After a 3 turnover game that nearly cost Arizona the game last week, Bronko was on thin ice. The hate in Arizona was just as bad as the hate Boss got, but unlike Boss, the players werent behind him and heckled him just as much. Now, after a win against the Otters where he ended the first two drives with an interception, and a loss to the Hawks that cost the Outlaws first place in the league and can be placed fully on Delgado's third three turnover game, he has finally lost the support of the front office.

The Outlaws have expressed that they want to ship Bronko off for a better QB as soon as possible, but The market may not be out there for him. For instance, the Outlaws are in clear win-now mode, so they would want an upgrade at QB, but no team out there with an upgrade is going to want to trade down in the QB position. Then you have the expansion teams in Philadelphia and Las Vegas, but its very unlikely Bercovici or Christ could make the Outlaws have a better position. So until we here about a deal, we are just waiting to see how this saga turns out. Could Draxel or Strike get the start after the bye week?

Quote:331 words

GRADED

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - Bzerkap - 08-11-2017

I don't think a GM is not allowed to be on his own team. Am I wrong? Can a GM trade himself?

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - daBenchwarmer - 08-11-2017

Hunt for Bronko

#shakeitup

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - kckolbe - 08-11-2017

(08-11-2017, 09:40 PM)Bzerkap Wrote:I don't think a GM is not allowed to be on his own team. Am I wrong? Can a GM trade himself?

I don't see why not, provided it is said GM's last act as GM. And the trade would have to be approved by whoever was taking over as GM.

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - Bzerkap - 08-11-2017

(08-11-2017, 10:55 PM)kckolbe Wrote:I don't see why not, provided it is said GM's last act as GM.  And the trade would have to be approved by whoever was taking over as GM.
or Co-GM in that case. Guess that works then.

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - Foompin - 08-12-2017

Fake news!

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - Valtookan - 08-12-2017

(08-11-2017, 11:55 PM)kckolbe Wrote:I don't see why not, provided it is said GM's last act as GM.  And the trade would have to be approved by whoever was taking over as GM.

Doesn't matter much since this isn't happening.

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - Valtookan - 08-12-2017

Yeah what he actually meant to write was that now that I'm back from my two week trip I'm getting a lot of TPE ready so that I can take out all of the competition.

Plus we aren't losing another game. Quote me.

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - AsylumParty - 08-12-2017

@Valtookan quoted

*Arizona puts their foot down, Bronko on block - DeathOnReddit - 08-12-2017

Nice story, but youre not going anywhere you bum. As my boy Dental Dam said, we'd rather lose with you than win with anyone else.