International Simulation Football League
*The Juice is Loose- Ep.2 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *The Juice is Loose- Ep.2 (/showthread.php?tid=32680)

*The Juice is Loose- Ep.2 - Dolphins - 06-02-2021

When I get home from the Minnesota game I am so tired so i just lie down and fall asleep.  On Saturday after practice i decide to go to the store because its memorial day weekend and i want some nice food to celebrate. When i get home i take a quick rest than go i my pool. Saturday was very relaxing after practice, and i enjoy those kind of days because although the fun action packed days are fun, i need my rest every once in a while. On Sunday its a little more hectic because i invited some friends from college over for some Memorial Day Eve lunch. We grilled some burgers, Hot dogs, and had some fries with them. It was nice to see some College buddies and spend some time with them, they said that they saw my first game and they think i will go a long way in this league. When all the Days festivities are done i decide to go to bed early because tomorrow is one of those early big workout days. But before i go to bed, i text Parm asking if he wanted to practice with me tomorrow, and of course he said yes. The next morning i am up at 4:00 to make a big breakfast and start my workout. By 6:00 i am on my way to the Gym to do my weights and running. That takes 3 hours then am at Parm's house at 9:30 just like i told Parm. Sure enough when i get there he is walking out of his house with his gear. We got to the field and started out with some simple throw and catch before moving up to routs and plays. It was hard work but we had so much fun. After we were done we saw the same kids and played another 3 on 3 game. It was fun and we gave the kids an autographed ball each afterwards. After the game i check my phone and see that i was tagged in a tweet, so i check it out. When i looked at it i saw that it was Miles Weperom calling me out. So i call over Parm 
Bradley Welch -Hey Parm, look at this, Miles Weperom just called me out on Twitter. Guess it’s time to show this league I’m not messing around and get a rival.

Dustin Parmelee- Ooohhh. Nothing like a little rivalry to spice things up eh B-Dub? What you gonna say back? He called you out. You gotta do something.

Welch- Oh don’t worry, I’m working on my comeback tweet now, but for now how about we head back to my place and we can watch some ISFL games

Parm- Sounds good. Lets kick rocks.

-We hop in my car and drive back to my house.- But before we do I tweet back at Miles saying " You better do some work cause I’m coming for you"
When we arrive i say to Parm "Go turn on the TV, I’ll go put this stuff away. Is there anything in particular you want to eat?"

Parm- Bro...how the hell do you turn this shit on? Its the most high tech TV ive ever seen, and what size is this thing?

Welch- Haha, yeah it is a hard one. It the Master Series 98" LED 8K HDR Smart TV. Got for $60,000 and I love it. Anyways, here let me get it for you, what do you want to eat

Parm- Damn bro, that was a mouthful. Did they charge you by the sylable? Yeah fire this bad boy up. I wanna see what a 60 K tv looks like. I bet watchin the games on this thing is amazing!

Welch- I asked for the most expensive tv they got and they showed me this one. I said I’ll take it and the rest is history. So yeah this baby is crazy awesome.8K display, alright I’m turning it on, now for the 3rd time, what do you want to eat?

Parm- Bahahaha ballllinnnn!! Bro Im not picky. Burgers, pizza, sushi. Whatever bro. Youre the host. You pick.

Welch- OK ill order some pizza, make yourself comfy.- I call the pizza place and order an extra large Peperoni and Sausage Pizza - It will be here in 30 min, how much time we got till game time?

Parm- Cant ever go wrong with pizza kid! game is on in 45 mins

Welch- Thx, lets get ready to watch.

When the Pizza arrives Parm and I chow down and watch the games, it was a fun evening and was nice to grow some chemistry with Parm. When the games are over we decide that it would be better for him to stay the night, so I give him the spare bedroom and we go to sleep. In the morning we call up Savior for some light pregame practice. We run a few routes and do some mini-games before going back to our homes to get ready for the game. Tonight is a big game because we will play Norfolk and that’s the team that Miles Weperom is on. Before the game I sent him a quick message saying” You better tell your CB to keep up with me because if he can’t you’ll be stuck with me“. I got ready for the game and while warming up i saw my family in the stands. Before i knew it it was game time, and I was on the field. I did not have a very good first game as i went 4 Receptions for 29 yards. After a little break it was time for game 2 and that game I went 3 receptions for 16 yards and a TD. We won both games but i was sad because i didnt help out the team much. I had a very bad day and I need to get to work and get better. 

Thank you all for tuning in to this episode, your task this time is, should i throw a party for our wins or not. Also should I do some interviews with some teammates or opponents? If so WHO? You can vote for 2 options

RE: The Juice is Loose- Ep.2 - MMFLEX - 06-02-2021

If you weren't such a lazy route runner you'd help the team more.

RE: The Juice is Loose- Ep.2 - Dp-420 - 06-03-2021

OOOHHH!!! SHOTS FIRED!!!

RE: *The Juice is Loose- Ep.2 - Sebster - 06-03-2021

I vote for katarn

RE: *The Juice is Loose- Ep.2 - Dolphins - 06-03-2021

(06-03-2021, 07:15 AM)Sebster Wrote: I vote for katarn
I’ve already interviewed him