International Simulation Football League
(S29) PT 5 - Arguements - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S29) PT 5 - Arguements (/showthread.php?tid=32960)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: (S29) PT 5 - Arguements - ajtigger - 06-27-2021

The collapse at the end of the season is what would have lead to a fight in the San Jose locker room. We had playoff aspirations and fell just short of our goal with multiple losses in a row to concluded the season. It could lead to locker room turmoil as the offense and defense may not see eye to eye in this situation. If I was to handle this fight I would choose to rally our leaders to give a speech about how we are a family and that next year is the year we can bring back the Ultimus glory to the city of San Jose. For the offense the first two members I would talk to are Monty Jack and Lackson. They are the veteran leaders of the offense and could help calm the team in this time of turmoil. Lawrence Bass would have to deliver the message to the defense. He is the true leader of that group and would be able to set the table for how we should behave. Together, the offense and defense need to be in synch and know that this is a talented group that will only get bolstered by the draft and free agency and thus will be ready to compete next year for that playoff spot they failed to reach this one.

RE: (S29) PT 5 - Arguements - bex - 06-27-2021

PBE PT

RE: (S29) PT 5 - Arguements - Number 82 - 06-27-2021

Football is pretty competitive environment so it's not unexpected that things can get a bit heated or tense from time to time. Whether it be in practice, team meetings or just out there on the field, tensions can flare and when that happens it'll need to be addressed before it escalates further and becoming a larger issue for the team. Despite the lack of success this season, there really hasn't been any flare ups or in fighting within Honolulu, so conflict resolution hasn't been something that had to been needed this season or for that matter thought the years. While this has been the case, it's still useful to think about how best to approach tense situations and deal with issues that negatively impact upon the team morale.

As one of the senior members on the team and former captain, it wouldn't be surprising for Dawkins to be asked to mediate or de-escalate a fight between teammates. A start would involve separating the parties before taking each person involved aside and asking about situation. It's important to get an idea of root of the issue as if that's not addressed or identified, you're likely just kicking the can down the road. Once some information has been gathered, would then look to evaluate the circumstances and resulting situation before talking to each party separately. After addressing each party separately, getting them together would likely be the next step to get them on the same page and remind them that we're teammates and we're all working hard to work towards an Ultimus which requires us working together as a cohesive unit. If support is required there's a few teammates that can help with these sorts of situations such as Guy Fields (former captain), Heinrich Kackpoo (senior player) and Asher Montain (senior player) to name a few.

Code:
304 words

RE: (S29) PT 5 - Arguements - Alucas - 06-27-2021

PBE PT Affiliate

RE: (S29) PT 5 - Arguements - Ismael8907 - 06-27-2021

If this were to ever happen i would begin to do both. First off i would talk to the players that fought and see what the reason they are a fighting about. After i find out the reason i will talk to the players individually and talk to them about why they shouldn’t be fighting and tell them how we can solve the issue. After that i would put them together in a room while i watch and tell them to apologize and say to each other why they really did it and shouldn’t provoke something like that again. When i’m done with the people who fought i will have a speech in the locker room with the entire team and tell them if they have grudge against a teammate to tell me and see how we can fix it so we can prevent this from happening again. Then in the same speech i would say “their should be no reason to be fighting with each other, We all have a common goal here and thats to win.” Anyways after that ill try to lookout for everybody more and hopefully try to prevent from something like that happening ever again.

RE: (S29) PT 5 - Arguements - fever95 - 06-27-2021

PBE Affiliation

RE: (S29) PT 5 - Arguements - Kotasa - 06-27-2021

Even though the Arizona Outlaws locked in the first seed in week 15 there was still discontent in the locker room, reports surfaced that one player said “Deadly Memes has me messed up, I dropped 5 mil on our over and now it’s just gone.” The rumors relating to this alleged betting scandal are not confirmed, however what was confirmed was the fight that broke out between Deadly Memes and at least 5 players on the Arizona Outlaws roster. Rich Triplet was cited as the individual who helped to break out the fight along with teammate Tayshawn Crunk. Rich Triplet was furious at the actions of his teammates, he stated “Listen I took that bet, but it’s on us we didn’t hit the over you GOOBERS. There are plenty of reasons to be upset with Deadly, He does not shower after games, he keeps saying deez nuts, but the money. That’s on you!” It was then said Crunk spoke to each teammate individually after the week 15 bout, letting them know that if we win the Ultimus that our endorsement money will be far higher than what they loss. The team eventually simmered down but it was a tense few days in the Arizona locker room. Once the team beat San Jose in overtime though, the team came back together.

Code:
220 words

RE: (S29) PT 5 - Arguements - Blastmeaway - 06-27-2021

SHL PT

RE: (S29) PT 5 - Arguements - ComebackZak - 06-27-2021

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S29) PT 5 - Arguements - Evok - 06-27-2021

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=117224&pid=3063357#pid3063357