International Simulation Football League
Retrospace111, a retrospective. - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Retrospace111, a retrospective. (/showthread.php?tid=33137)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Retrospace111, a retrospective. - excelsior - 06-28-2021

Clever title, I know.

But you’re probably wondering what this is about. Let me just spill it.

I am user retrospace111’s multi!

I am zamir. 

The Zamir experiment is over.

I’m bored and shit came up irl that basically renders me useless in this league. So I’m gonna give up who I am and let the chaos ensue

If you don’t believe me

I leaked the first round of the S28 draft to myself (I was in the war room at that time). HO can check my IP, it should match to zamir’s. I created like a few days after Zamir retired his first player.

It was a blast, ISFL! I enjoyed the past 16 months a lot. I want to say some things to a few people before I leave forever (or maybe I just create a new multi).

To Baltimore, y’all have a good thing going, keep it up. Frick and hall, I’m sorry this happened but not really.

To dermot, I wish you were here to see this

To Saba, opera, unicorn, Brnx, moose and that AZ war room, I enjoyed our time together and sorry I had to fuck it up 

To syl, thank you for the podcast and being on my side even though that wasn’t smart, it was fun 

To the people in the games server, frost, jamar, edd, soup, rus, char and countless others, thanks for providing me w hours of fun, we had a good thing going back then even though most of y’all despise me 

To my S22 DBs, russ, mith, mori, 82, thank y’all for being levelheaded and patient w me even though I didn’t deserve it a lot of the time. You guys have done great things for this league and will continue to do great things

To opera, thank you for tolerating me and being my friend for so long even up till the very end.

To steg, i enjoyed our talks, ALL of them, and you’re one of my favorite people in this league even though you may not think the same about me.

To Teyon, go pack go and thanks for being nice 

To Dallas, fuck you 
To Austin, fuck you

To schwarz, thank you for everything you did for the league and Colorado, you’re an awesome person

To Kya, you should have gotten a more severe punishment IMO

To the circlejerking fuckers in Austin, stop tampering for gods sake and start winning some games 

lastly, FUCK SJS!

This is in many ways a goodbye that I couldn’t do with my old account. I hope y’all enjoyed it and everything I brought to the table, whether it be some chuckles or some frustration.

I will stay in the discords for as long as I can so if anyone wants to contact me there and talk to me just hmu.

Zamir out.

RE: Retrospace111, a retrospective. - Starboy - 06-28-2021

Man…I actually drafted zamir twice and don’t regret it once…

RE: Retrospace111, a retrospective. - zeagle1 - 06-28-2021

tbt to people saying excelsior was a multi

RE: Retrospace111, a retrospective. - Billybolo53 - 06-28-2021

fr?

RE: Retrospace111, a retrospective. - slate - 06-28-2021

In greek mythology there was a god know as Icarus, The iventer of daedalus. He flew close to the sun despite the waxed wings.

Zamir took an "Icarus" approach, Testing all his opptunties to troll, taking the opptunity to fly just close enough to the sun while having that waxxed wing still attached. But sadly that waxxed wing was more fragile then he thought or perhaps he just flew too close or even flew directly to the sun?

Zamir the sun flyer.

RE: Retrospace111, a retrospective. - qWest - 06-28-2021

Just goes to show that if the people that spend the amount of energy that they do into trying to make other people miserable into something even remotely possible they can really turn it around.

RE: Retrospace111, a retrospective. - Daybe - 06-28-2021

[Image: Untitled-RAID.png]

RE: Retrospace111, a retrospective. - Kotasa - 06-28-2021

What the fuck
[Image: Untitled-RAID.png]

RE: Retrospace111, a retrospective. - zaynzk - 06-28-2021

Bruh did Zamir really have a multi who was a HO intern

RE: Retrospace111, a retrospective. - Air Crou - 06-28-2021

There is so much to unpack here. But drama team anyone?