International Simulation Football League
Say something positive about someone - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Say something positive about someone (/showthread.php?tid=33171)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Say something positive about someone - WildfireMicro - 06-29-2021

This league could use a bit more positivity so let's try to spread that! Tag one or a few users and say something nice about them. Here I'll start:

@Jimi64 you are always fun to hang out with in the Philadelphia locker room

@Ace you are a great gm for me in the SMJHL and I'm glad to have you with me in Philadelphia 

@Mojojojo you are just a pleasure in general 

@"Punter715" @"ShnarlyDude" you guys are amazing GMs

@SchwarzNarr you are also a pleasure

Don't worry if you're not tagged you I probably did not think of you in the moment. But feel free to tag someone and be positive towards them!

RE: Say something positive about someone - tMuse - 06-29-2021

Ohhh i love this.

@Frostbite, @Mojojojo, @slate, @abh89, @sakrosankt, @LB3737, @Billybolo53 i can't thank you guys enough. You've helped me tremendously through my toughest time in my whole life yet.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you <3

RE: Say something positive about someone - Jimi64 - 06-29-2021

<3 

I love everyone in Philly so I’ll branch out

@slate @katarn22 best GM duo

@Mojojojo I’d pay to talk to you if it weren’t charity

@SchwarzNarr “where do we go when we die? Schwarz knows”
Seriously when are you going to stop teaching me how to do things

@zeagle1 imma be honest at first I didn’t like you but I was big dumb, you’re awesome

@ HO y’all do a good job. Too much is expected of y’all 

@C9Van I’m proud of you and your heel turn 

There’s a lot more people I could tag but imma take a nap now

RE: Say something positive about someone - Starboy - 06-29-2021

Oh I’ll jump in on this

@Duilio05 thank you for posting on r/CFB and getting me in this league as well as taking a chance on my QB

@TropicaliaCC best uga fan I know for taking me on as a co-GM

@Rradum still can’t thank you enough for helping me with my first player and getting me through being a TE!

@Matty7478 , @PMoney , @GlimsTC , @Buttersqauch101 , @frazzle14 , @WhatAmUs , @noanic , and many others, thank you for being great friends in this league to me

RE: Say something positive about someone - Sebster - 06-29-2021

@LB3737 you smell very nice
@platanocat you smell even nicer

RE: Say something positive about someone - Pat - 06-29-2021

This is a really nice thread, and I'm going to take advantage of it.

@Jay_Doctor you were the one that scouted me for Tijuana way back when I was a new member, and I'm so thankful that I made a good enough of an impression for you to convince the team to draft me.

To my S25 Tijuana class: @Kotasa @GuitarMaster116 @deadlunatic + the recreates who came along: when I joined the league I wasn't totally sure what to think or if I would actually get super into it. Talking to you three during that first season was a big part of why I became so involved in this league. You guys are all great people and I'm proud to call the three of you my friends.

@MN_Moosey you're a damn treasure.

@infinitempg the amount of time and effort you put into this league is astounding and I don't think you get enough recognition for it.

@woelkers I wanted Vance Slattery to be the next Bubba Thumper. You're an ass but you're our ass, and I'm glad you're here.

@JPach i love you bby

@Blasoon one of the best side effects of going to Philly was getting to know you.

@209tacos you're the best GFX creator in the league.

@Starboy you've always been friendly to me and you didn't deserver to be memed with the, "Chika bomb it" meme. I hope your new player ends up being a damn stud.

@WildfireMicro I love the activity you bring not only to the Philadelphia locker room but to the league as a whole. Your presence has played a big part in how we've managed to build the team.

@Jimi64 @J0EB @juniped @Hallmonitor_20 you four get lumped together for being three of the first people I really got to know in Philly. I love you all.

I have no idea how many tags the forums can handle, so I'll leave it with one last thing:

We have an amazing community here made up of some truly incredible people. Let's all remember why we're here in the first place - to have fun. So, to quote the greatest movie of all time:

Be excellent to each other.

and...

PARTY ON, DUDES!

RE: Say something positive about someone - MMFLEX - 06-29-2021

@oilmandan I love your face.

@HuddleHussy I love your face too.

@SchwarzNarr I love the drugs you do.

@IsaStarcrossed I love that you give her drugs.

@124715 I love that you brought me here.

RE: Say something positive about someone - Mojojojo - 06-29-2021

Oh wow, where do I even start?!
By saying just how much I appreciate this post and all the replies that have already been added to the thread! Thank you for all of the kind words about me and about others. @WildfireMicro and @Jimi64 <3

I am thankful for so many people and moments that I have had in this league already and the friends that I have made. 

LON Thank you to all of the wonderful alumni of the London Royals who help to run the team with a player/user-first ethos. And thank you to all of the players who keep the locker room a fun place to be! Particular shout outs to a wonderful GM pair who drafted me and helped me feel confident in myself in this league: @abh89 and @"Maglubiyet". To war room members who are now friends: @Swanty, @Crunk @Z-Whiz, @Modern_Duke, @DeadlyPlayer (who is really very wholesome deep down). To @katarn22 for being one of the nicest users in the ISFL and for hosting many a fun GeoGuessr/Jackbox night. To @platanocat for increasing my vocabulary and always making me feel like the most special wing wang. And to many who I hope to continue to get to know, including @Ace, @Sebster, @Pib, @Luciddreams702, @Menace0528, @King Jellyfish, @MacDaddy, …

SAR Thank you to my teammates on the Sarasota Sailfish for helping Ernest Lover find his forever home/team. To our amazing GMs who don’t just set the roster/strategies, but set the culture of the team: @"Frostbite” and @"sakrosankt". To out epic entertainers: @tMuse and @LB3737 (and @furiousPanda). To the defensive veterans who showed me the ropes, including @Drizzy, @Billybolo53, @Naosu, @Booger and @Exilizer. To @SamTwoSix for always having a dog photo ready when I am having a bad day. And to our newer members who keep up the energy in the locker room.

And in no particular order, thank you also to so many amazing people across the league, including @.simo and @GlimsTC for letting me start my journey as a waiver pickup in Kansas City (awooooo!), @"ShnarlyDude" and @"Punter715", @Hordle, @ReverendOReily, @Kotasa, @zeagle1, @zaynzk, @Jo3fish5, and many more.

Last, but certainly not least, thank you to my good friend @KingSean for embarking on this adventure together, to my sister @Moodles for joining in the fun, and to @slate for inviting/introducing me to the league, for many conversations over-analyzing random aspects of the league, and for generally sharing in this and every experience.

Gosh I’m sure I’ve forgotten so many people, but here’s to many more wonderful friendships and memories!

RE: Say something positive about someone - SchwarzNarr - 06-29-2021

Alright, this is gonna be long (and is in no order, I just started going down the tracker to try and not miss anyone, and I’m so sorry if I did) so buckle up kiddos:

@IsaStarcrossed Gotta start with you boo. Love you, blah blah, thank you for getting me into this crazy league.

@J0EB and @Blasoon Thank you for taking a chance on me and picking me up on waivers when I had a terrifying PFP. You made Norfolk a home more than any other place and for that I’m always thankful.

@ScorpXCracker You glorious IA bastard. I love you. I miss you. When you’re done ghosting everyone please say Hi.

@woelkers I’ll forever appreciate you for drafting me. I’ll never forgive you for leaving me. Thank you for coming home to Colorado for Bubba’s final season. I’m sorry it didn’t end the way we hoped.

@Frick_Nasty You let me into Colorado and it became my home. Truly forever grateful for this.

@Sylphreni Probably the biggest advocate on my personal growth on the team & as a GM. You put some weird faith in me in hiring when I decided to YOLO for it. You’re one hell of a partner.

@thevoicelesscreator You were a great mentor and friend, and you brought Cookie into my life. I’d be lost without Cookie (and you!)

@Tesla “Tesla is one of the nicest people you will ever meet.” It’s true, and I aspire to hit Tesla levels of nice whenever possible. I sometimes think What Would Tesla Do, and it guides me well, typically.

@yonggarius Lim, you’ve been a massive part of Colorado, and I’m so glad to have met you. We finally got you that receiving yards record too!!

@"SwankyPants11" You have the absolute best way of providing some deadpan commentary and comedy that helps break the tension always. It’s beautiful.

@nunccoepi You have this level-headed calm about you that is a wonderful thing to behold. The league and DSFL HO is better for having you in it.

@Rusfan I’m glad you’re a part of the team, you work hard every day to make sure Yeti feel included and earn the best they can.

@katarn22 I love you Katarn, you tyrant.

@LancedJack I miss you. I hope life gets unbusy soon, but you’re always a gem when you can pop in the chat.

@ConnorM123 YOU GAVE US TEDDY YETI AND THAT PRECIOUS BOY. PLEASE GIVE HIM HUGS AND KISSES FOR ME. (also I like you too, you’re pretty aces)

@SDCore We have the same taste in women so that pretty much makes us best friends.

@37thchamber I learn more from you every day and begin to lean further left every day. I think you’d be proud.

@Ephenssta I literally cannot imagine the locker room without you. You’re a staple here, and such an amazing contributor. Thank you so much for being a part of the team.

@FleshBagSoup I love you Bagel. You’re the best.

@Alcott You are literally one of the most adorable draftees I’ve ever had. I love seeing the player you are becoming in this league.

@Modern_Duke You’re the ass kicking we all need when we’re being dumb, and the voice of reason. I can’t wait for you to hold hands with Syl on the offensive line.

@"CommishDrip" You’ve been so patient as our RB2, working hard to earn and I can’t wait for your time to shine on the field.

@DeadlyPlayer Deadly, I love you more than I have words for. You never fail to make me smile.

@pppaul317 I’m so glad that we were able to become teammates again. We won an Ultimini together, let’s keep working to get an Ultimus!

@”Quail” You are one of my favorite rookies, too. You’re always so positive and upbeat, I just love checking in and chatting with you.

@PigSnout I know we don’t talk much, but man, Caliban makes me proud every single time he takes the field. He’s a monster, you’re an earning machine, and I’m so glad we’re in this together.

@EricNCSU You are such a great pickup for the team. I can't wait till you're competing with Yeti proper!

@Jimi64 You’re always the voice of calm in Norfolk, I know you ended your GM career earlier than you wanted, but I am glad you are still out there, helping rookies as much as possible. They deserve you.

@negs You’re a breath of fresh air that we needed in Norfolk, you’ve worked hard and are building something special.

@TMosura You have such a talent for logo design that makes me envious. I can’t wait to see what comes next.

@juniped Juni. I know you aren’t around much, but I love you.

@MMFLEX Man, you were the perfect 1OA. I hope you get everything you are looking for out of the ISFL draft.

@Zoone16 I’m glad we’ve been able to chat about SHL things, and that you rejoined us here in the ISFL.

@SirBongo Bongo, I adore you, you’re always such a bundle of energy.

@infinitempg You’ve been such a staple in the league, and in the locker room. Anything you need with your future career, you just ask. You’re going to be incredible at it.

@Ace I’m forever thankful for the things that you do to treat Isa with kindness and taking care of him in the SMJHL.

@WildfireMicro You’ve worked so hard to be such a positive force, everywhere in the league. Keep it up, my dude.

@ValorX77 We've never been on the same team, but we have shared plenty of Locker Rooms. Watching you grow has been a joy. I'm so excited for your future, Valor.

@TomHanks You put a lot of faith and trust in me early on, and I appreciate that, always. You care more about rookies than probably anyone else in this league. They all deserve that, and yourself.

@LSUFAN101 Burrow, I’m glad you took a chance on me in the SCFSL, I’m glad we got to be wallabies teammates, and I’m so excited to see how you continue to mature as you keep getting older and older. You’ve already grown so much.

@JKortesi81 I get it. I know we had this talk, but man, do I understand. I hope your birthday is absolutely fucking fabulous.

@TeyonSchavari I’m so glad we got to be on a team together. Good luck in the Ultimus.

@MN_Moosey Your art skills continue to keep me in awe and I can’t wait for what is in store. Good luck to you too!

@dogwoodmaple You were one of my favorite rookies from the S26 DSFL Draft. I’m so glad we grabbed you on waivers, that we grabbed you in the DSFL Draft and that you’re in such good hands in New York.

@zaynzk and @TheRocheLimit Thank you for letting me bring Woelkers home for his final season on Bubba. Y’all are going to continue to be amazing.

@manicmav36, @bex, @Mooty99, @iStegosauruz, @Swanty, @DarknessRising, @abh89 @.simo (I think that covers HO that I didn’t already mention ... ) Y’all are amazing. I know we don’t always see eye to eye, but you all need to continue being the incredible group that you are. You work hard, and it isn’t always appreciated, or understood what you do.

For anyone else who I’ve talked with, interacted with, and is just otherwise a part of this league: You’re all what make it special. I hope that you have a wonderful day. Don’t Forget to be awesome.

RE: Say something positive about someone - zeagle1 - 06-29-2021

@Hordle is awesome

Other people are too, but especially him <3