International Simulation Football League
Say something positive about someone - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Say something positive about someone (/showthread.php?tid=33171)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Say something positive about someone - slate - 06-30-2021

Echoing the @goodfortunecoffee love, you were my first updater in KCC when I joined and always did a fantastic job. Speaking of updaters, London says it a lot but @Arkz you truly are the GOAT. I really appreciate the level of care and attention you put into updating and the level of communication that you had with me when I was GMing London. And of course the reminder pings to update GM bots.

@frazzle14 @GlimsTC @WhatAmUs @"ShnarlyDude" you were an amazing rookie class to grow up alongside in KCC! I haven't been hanging out there as much as I would like since I betrayed the team but you are all still awesome people.

@Frostbite @sakrosankt You've done such an amazing job GMing Sarasota, it really can't be understated. Thanks for drafting me, I couldn't imagine playing for any other team.

@abh89 @"Maglubiyet" @Swanty @Modern_Duke @DeadlyPlayer @Highhaschdi @Z-Whiz @Crunk @platanocat @Sebster @Menace0528 @Pib I said it last night in my post but you were so so helpful as war room support and gave a ton of great energy to the London locker room to keep everything running smoothly. You are also just great friends and I've really enjoyed getting to know you all better. Thank you for talking me out of tanking in S28 lol.

@Booger @tMuse @LB3737 @Billybolo53 you are all some of the best teammates I could ask for, I've loved being able to bully Frost together play alongside you as teammates!

@ISFL HO @DSFL HO I greatly appreciate all the time you put into helping run this league, it isn't an easy job but I know you all care deeply about doing it right.

@WildfireMicro Thanks so much for making this thread, it's been a joy to read and contribute to. Your positivity and enthusiasm is always helpful to see around the league.

@Hordle Thank you for setting up almost everything I've joined you in doing outside of the ISFL, all of that has been super rewarding and I appreciate how much effort you've put in to helping others have fun.

@katarn22 I'm so glad we were able to GM together, you seemed like a great person since I started interacting with you early in the league and as I've gotten to know you better and better that has only ever been reinforced. Thank you for the donuts, I'm glad your allergic reaction to them wasn't too strong.

@Mojojojo you're just amazing in every way.

@everyone Thank you for everything you do to contribute to this silly little dot football league, it's been awesome to be a part of it.

RE: Say something positive about someone - siddhus - 06-30-2021

To @”ISFL GM Chat”
Smh when we aren’t submitting meme rule proposals, we’re probably arguing about which team is better and making fun of me for not knowing random shows from the 1800s, but its always fun talking with you all.

RE: Say something positive about someone - captjanko - 06-30-2021

@HalfEatenOnionBagel You make the best chicken pot pie I've ever had

RE: Say something positive about someone - qWest - 06-30-2021

To all the people that have been an active part of the podcast scene since I've been here, like @Sylphreni , @Luciddreams702 , @Tomasnz , and too many others to list (or remember if you haven't posted in a while lol), thank you all! Podcasts have probably been my favorite part of the league and I try my best to give every new podcast a try at least.

Thanks to @"Laser" for giving me a shot at OCO and for giving me a taste of how great Nakamura could become.

Big ups to @Crunk and @Z-Whiz . It's hard sometimes to hear other people talk about their GMs and keep myself from jumping down their throat and telling them how you two are easily the hardest working, coolest, most talented, and best GMs for your players. Y'all blow me out of the water every day and you've gone way above and beyond to make my sim league experience better.

Thank you to @RDBSouthPaw and @zeagle1 for carrying on the work for me in Portland when I burned out of that. Y'all have turned that place into one of if not the best DSFL teams (even though we never got that chip...)

And also shout-out to @DarknessRising and @Swanty for bringing in a lot of much needed communication and care to HO.

RE: Say something positive about someone - xtitanxmvpx - 06-30-2021

This would be a HELL OF A LIST if I put everyone here but some major people that have made this league a blast for me are:

@Gragg9 @"Punter715" @Luciddreams702 @Amulos @Vaelynn (my two of the remaining Super friends of S28) @zeagle1 Southpaw (can't find his tag) @Hordle The Whole Philadelphia Liberty Team (We honestly have the best locker room in the league, fight me for it)

Ya'll and more, make this league something more than just crunching numbers and I'm very happy to have found this community and been chosen to go to the locker rooms I have been.

RE: Say something positive about someone - SamTwoSix - 07-01-2021

Well, jeez. I don't really know where to start tbh.

Might as well start with the DSFL haha.
@RDBSouthPaw, thank you for taking a chance on me and taking me as a waiver claim all the way back in November! I really appreciate it, and I'm super happy I ended up in Portland Smile

@zeagle1, You're super cool, and someone who I always enjoyed talking to back in Portland. I really appreciate all the work you've done in Portland, and thank you for being a great GM.

@slate, You're awesome. I remember when we talked for the first time as my ISFL draft was coming up. You were awesome, answering all my questions and treating me like a Fishe before I even was one!

@Mojojojo, you're welcome for the dog pics. Also, you always loved my graphics and never hesitated to order one when I was in the mood to get that sacred fake ISFL cash. Also you're wholesome af which helps lol

@sakrosankt and @Frostbite, thank you both for GMing! You've fostered a welcoming environment in the Fishe LR, and I'm happy I ended up here in good ol' Sarasota.

And to everyone else I didn't mention, I'm sorry. It is currently 2 AM and I'm writing this quick. You know who you are if you didn't get tagged. Thanks to everyone who has made my experience in ISFL so pleasant!  SAR SAR

RE: Say something positive about someone - LancedJack - 07-01-2021

@Asked Madden every day that I think about you, I'm so so glad I found CrossFit. You inspire me every day just by being you. I think if everyone could see you, they'd be inspired to start their own fitness journey

RE: Say something positive about someone - Huskies311 - 07-14-2021

Logged onto the he site for the first time in awhile, and was tagged in this. Thought I’d just add a few here. 

@Duilio05 for allowing me to coGM and for being a great Hawk teammate throughout my time there. 

@nunccoepi @iseedoug for bringing me onto the Hawks over 2 years ago. Little did I know how much of my time I’d dedicate to this sim league, and a lot of it started there. 

@ScorpXCracker @gucci go seawolves

@Dewalt27 @Buttersqauch101 @Starboy and many others I’m likely missing, for putting up with how difficult some of the Baltimore times were. 

@SabaDonutMan our initial Python team we GMed together is still the most I’ve ever enjoyed this league

Hope everyone’s healthy and doing well in their lives.