International Simulation Football League
YTB and Zamir Multi Punishment - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: YTB and Zamir Multi Punishment (/showthread.php?tid=33384)

Pages: 1 2 3

YTB and Zamir Multi Punishment - DarknessRising - 07-06-2021

As a result of an investigation into multiple accounts, HO has determined the following:

- YoungTB knowingly operated the user Brewster while the original account remained active, which constitutes a multi. In response, the user Brewster will be banned and the player Kai Marshall will be retired immediately and user YoungTB will be suspended for 4 weeks

After determining YoungTB matched IPs between their old and new accounts, HO began investigating the new account. Upon creation on 6/4/21, user Brewster joined multiple league Discord servers and began the act of pretending to be a new curious user with questions about how the league works while completing and claiming the rookie tasks that are only eligible for new users. During this timeframe, YoungTB also logged into the forum multiple times and also replied to a post on 6/18/21 making both accounts active. An interview was conducted with YoungTB during which they admitted to creating the new account and player clearly breaching the rules in regards to what constitutes being active and a multi. As precedence set before in punishments with SwagSloth and Roly, this is comparable and HO deemed this as falling in between the two.

- Retrospace111 knowingly operated the user Excelsior while the original account was banned. In response, the user Excelsior has been banned and the player Maui Waialiki has been retired and pulled from being up for any possible awards this season. Retrospace111 is already permanently banned.

RE: YTB and Zamir Multi Punishment - zeagle1 - 07-06-2021

Will zamir come back for the ban hat trick?

RE: YTB and Zamir Multi Punishment - Kotasa - 07-06-2021

Damn this is what being a Celtics fan does to someone huh

RE: YTB and Zamir Multi Punishment - platanocat - 07-06-2021

HO sucks and was too harsh/too lenient

RE: YTB and Zamir Multi Punishment - zaynzk - 07-06-2021

[Image: unknown.png]

RE: YTB and Zamir Multi Punishment - jdourtled - 07-06-2021

(07-06-2021, 08:48 AM)Kotasa Wrote: Damn this is what being a Celtics fan does to someone huh
I'd probably go insane too if I had to watch Jakobi Meyers and Damiere Byrd be my leading receivers for a a full season

RE: YTB and Zamir Multi Punishment - BenDover - 07-06-2021

#FreeExcelsior

RE: YTB and Zamir Multi Punishment - UpperNet - 07-06-2021

I hope they don't find my multi

RE: YTB and Zamir Multi Punishment - TeyonSchavari - 07-06-2021

I imagine TB learned about breaking rules by watching the Patriots his whole life

RE: YTB and Zamir Multi Punishment - Big Edd - 07-06-2021

Rip bozos!