International Simulation Football League
Air Crou goes public - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Air Crou goes public (/showthread.php?tid=33906)

Air Crou goes public - Air Crou - 07-23-2021

Well, it's been a bit over 28 months since I signed up, but I never did one of those. Ask away. Personal, about my players, food, booze, anything goes! I will answer as honestly as I can. Thank you!
DO NOT GRADE YET

From @"Netlandic":
- Thoughts on Netlandic?
I will be honest with you here buddy. I haven't really had any interactions with you, it hasn't really happened, but you seem like a cool dude. I have seen you somewhere in PBE before you joined here for sure though.

- Thoughts on Jaycee Higgins
From what I am seeing on the index, Higgins is KC's number one option on the offence. I am not seeing any big catches yet, but there is an impressive 60% first down preference. And being 10 yards shy of a 100 yard game in the first career start in DSFL? If this game is a sign of things to come, Higgins could very well end up on HoF watch by the time the regression beast arrives. #RegressionEqualsTheft

From @zaynzk:
- How would @"Netlandic" add to a ISFL team
As a user, I don't know. Interactions are non-existent. Mostly because I tend to avoid the public discord, right, wrong, we will never know. But as a player, every team needs at least two wide receivers. You can argue that a team needs three, but two is a good number, as it allows for more options when it comes to gamescheming, like WR2 ends up matching with CB2, and becomes primary for the cheese. So, an active Netlandic will add insane value to any ISFL team. This league tends to ADORE active earners.

- What is your favorite thing about netlandic
Net isn't yet baptized from the toxicity in this league. And the longer it stays that way, the better.

- If you could spend a day with netlandic what would you do
Get to know each other over booze testing. Beer, whiskey, rum, whatever. And obviously some good food man. Never drink with an empty stomach, guys. You may die. Seriously. Don't. And don't drink and drive, ok? You may not die, but you may kill someone else. Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

From @UpperNet:
- Top 3 Nets in the league?
I could smartass this and say that the top two nets are those lifted behind the Fire Pit's goalposts during kicks and who cares about the rest, but since you didn't give me a criterion for the ranking, I will say that the top three Nets are Net, Nett, and Netty.

From @ValorX77:
- Thoughts on the last 5 drafts?
Remind me about it during S32-33, when most of the draftees from these drafts will be close, at, or just past their primes. I could ramble a lot about these, but let's see what they do down the line.

- Will Berlin be capable of making the ultimus?
Been there done that lmao

- Why is Videl-San the best WR in the game?
Because in a mysterious way Sakura, Lim, Skiuuup, and Walker disapppeared.

From @Dewalt27
- If you had to get rid of 1 Berlin GM who would you choose and why is it @Highhaschdi?
To be able to get rid of you  Wink

- Skiiiup is looking like a monster the last few seasons. Thoughts? Any bold predictions for a HOF career?
First of all, it's Skiuuup with three "u", not three "i". I think however that the first two "mediocre" seasons at WR, and the two lost seasons as a TE are hurting my chances. But I got 3-4 seasons in my prime, so we'll see. I really think that when we revisit this in a few seasons we will be talking about a HoF lock.

- Do you have any ideas that you think would improve the league?
Make contract money important, so people don't have to write media, do pods, or have jobs. I mean, we pay so much for it, but I wouldn't accept a GM tell me "Oh, we can give you the minimum contract, and you will have to write media or do podcasts or get a league job if you want money to buy the top tier training each week." In a league where super max earners are put on a pedestal. So basically reform the whole contract payout structure. And #AC4Commish lmao.

- You have to go Shot for Shot with @CLG Rampage in a drinking contest, who wins?
I don't get drunk. I go from sober straight to black-out. So I think I'd clap him up bad, before blacking out myself. But I'd definitely need some preparation before that, as COVID has messed my tolerance up.

- Last year on your contract, whats the plans for the future?
You know as much as I know

RE: Air Crou goes public - Net - 07-23-2021

Thoughts on Netlandic?

Thoughts on Jaycee Higgins?

RE: Air Crou goes public - zaynzk - 07-23-2021

How would @"Netlandic" add to a ISFL team

What is your favorite thing about netlandic

If you could spend a day with netlandic what would you do

RE: Air Crou goes public - UpperNet - 07-23-2021

Top 3 Nets in the league?

RE: Air Crou goes public - ValorX77 - 07-23-2021

Thoughts on the last 5 drafts?

Will Berlin be capable of making the ultimus?

Why is Videl-San the best WR in the game?

RE: Air Crou goes public - Dewalt27 - 07-26-2021

If you had to get rid of 1 Berlin GM who would you choose and why is it @Highhaschdi?

Skiiiup is looking like a monster the last few seasons. Thoughts? Any bold predictions for a HOF career?

Do you have any ideas that you think would improve the league?

You have to go Shot for Shot with @CLG Rampage in a drinking contest, who wins?

Last year on your contract, whats the plans for the future?

RE: Air Crou goes public - CLG Rampage - 07-26-2021

(07-26-2021, 02:33 PM)Dewalt27 Wrote: You have to go Shot for Shot with @CLG Rampage in a drinking contest, who wins?

I do

RE: Air Crou goes public - Jangorhino - 07-29-2021

What’s your proudest moment in the league so far?