International Simulation Football League
coloREDo REDi - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+---- Forum: ISFL Thunderdome (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: coloREDo REDi (/showthread.php?tid=33907)

Pages: 1 2

coloREDo REDi - qWest - 07-23-2021

[Image: 5hg83g.jpg]

RE: coloREDo REDi - woelkers - 07-24-2021

idk man watching you bitch about anything and everything in the YT chat every stream seems like punishment enough but, you do you

RE: coloREDo REDi - qWest - 07-24-2021

(07-24-2021, 05:44 PM)woelkers Wrote: idk man watching you bitch about anything and everything in the YT chat every stream seems like punishment enough but, you do you

lol honey I've posted in YT chat like 5 times in the last season. Try not to hurt your hand from clutching your pearls so hard.

Who could've guessed that it would've taken retiring from the Silverbacks to turn you into such a monkey.

RE: coloREDo REDi - Net - 07-24-2021

Jaycee Higgins KCC

RE: coloREDo REDi - woelkers - 07-25-2021

(07-24-2021, 11:53 PM)qWest Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 05:44 PM)woelkers Wrote: idk man watching you bitch about anything and everything in the YT chat every stream seems like punishment enough but, you do you

lol honey I've posted in YT chat like 5 times in the last season. Try not to hurt your hand from clutching your pearls so hard.

Who could've guessed that it would've taken retiring from the Silverbacks to turn you into such a monkey.
Sorry, must have got you confused with the other Outlaw whose opinion nobody asked for. I'll go back to clutching my pearls, you hang onto that Ultimus trophy you...oh wait.

RE: coloREDo REDi - qWest - 07-25-2021

(07-25-2021, 11:03 AM)woelkers Wrote:

Sorry, must have got you confused with the other Outlaw whose opinion nobody asked for. I'll go back to clutching my pearls, you hang onto that Ultimus trophy you...oh wait.

Damn, that's fucking rich to try to recover with that considering you took it upon yourself to hop into a meme post that has nothing to do with you to try to call me a bitch.

Guess it's fitting for you to have a Mickey Mouse personality to go with your Mickey Mouse Ultimus trophy.

(07-25-2021, 01:46 PM)qWest Wrote:
(07-25-2021, 11:03 AM)woelkers Wrote:

Damn, that's fucking rich to try to recover with that considering you took it upon yourself to hop into a meme post that has nothing to do with you to try to call me a bitch.

Guess it's fitting for you to have a Mickey Mouse personality to go with your Mickey Mouse Ultimus trophy.
Well gosh, I'm sorry if you thought I was implying you were a bitch and not just that this is so far from an issue worth bitching about. I never meant it that way, and oh boy would I be heartbroken if I don't clarify that.

You're the Goofy to my Mickey, qWest.

RE: coloREDo REDi - Z-Whiz - 07-25-2021

How’d we get away from the point that the Colorado field is a war crime

RE: coloREDo REDi - zaynzk - 07-25-2021

I just want to point out that @Z-Whiz is Donald Duck in this situation; as his discord PFP is the Famous Duck Himself :eyes:

(07-25-2021, 03:23 PM)zaynzk Wrote: I just want to point out that @Z-Whiz  is Donald Duck in this situation; as his discord PFP is the Famous Duck Himself :eyes:
woelkers to Zona all but confirmed