International Simulation Football League
*In Active Speaks Out - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *In Active Speaks Out (/showthread.php?tid=34162)

*In Active Speaks Out - wuma - 08-09-2021

Well, folks, it's time for another inspirational message from your most loved player in the league, In Active.
------------

I guess it's time for me to address the fans, my Tijuana teammates, my Tijuana management, the Philly fans, my Philly teammates, and my Philly management. I don't really know where to start, so this is going to be as rambling a message as I've ever put out to you guys. I hope you know it's from the heart. Oh, and let's not forget HO. Another DSFL ProBowl snub. I get it, and you'll get it too.

So first and foremost, the people who really matter to me. To the fans of the Tijuana Luchadores - I'm sorry, y'all. I promised you Championship wins 9 and 10. I couldn't hold up to my end of the bargain for win 9 last season, and we're currently working on it for this season. I hope you all know that I wouldn't be in this without you. The fans are the life blood of this league, specifically the DSFL. We're a bunch of nobodies who hope to make it in the big league. We don't get the big contracts, we don't get the lime light, we don't get some shiny bullshit rookie card. We get you guys, and you guys are the ultimate prize. Without the fans, In Active would have no reason to play. Yeah, sure, winning for my team is great. But, winning for all of you... The ones who comes out week and week again, whether we win or we lose... Y'all are the real prize. Giving back to this community has been the best thing I've ever done, and I look forward each and every week to seeing all of your faces at our games. In Active would have walked away if it wasn't for you guys. Maybe played hockey or something. But, here we are - and here you are. And you're why we're here. I can't wait to see you all wearing the 9 Time Champions shirts next season. I can't wait to autograph every fucking one of them. In Active is here for you, and In Active owes all of this to all of you.

Second, my teammates on the Tijauna Luchadores. We've been through a lot, together. In Active has been active, inactive, In Active, and most of all - a part of all of this. I love y'all. You guys are such great brothers, I really don't want to ever leave. I wish I could single all of you out, but then I wouldn't have a media for later. Just know that whatever happens, when In Active has to lay your ass out in the future, it's done with love.

Tijuana Luchadores Management. This one is special to me. I've showered praise on you before, and I'll do it again. Without @Kotasa, there is no In Active. I'll even step back from my pay me media to acknowledge this one. Kotasa was absolutely key in keeping me involved in this league after I recreated. After the absolute bullshit ruling from HO (we're gonna get to you, hold your horses) on firing Kya, and my post in that thread, Kotasa reached out to me to make sure I was okay and still wanted to be a part of the league. That was mind blowing to me, especially considering I was a shitty recreate who didn't do much on my first player. I owe all of this to Kotasa, and I can't help but feel like I let him down when I went inactive for a bit during my last spell. But, I'm back, and I'm going to make him proud of me. The first step is to win Championship 9 for Tijuana, and absolutely smother the league in some Eau de In Active (I'm working on the trademark now).

To the Philly fans! You guys have seen In Active on some highlight reels from his time in Tijuana. Just know that you'll be getting an even more motivated In Active than you've ever seen before. Pat and I have spoken, and due to the insane contract clauses, you will not see a Super Active any time soon. However, you better bet your ass that Super In Active is coming your way to light up the league. You better spend your money on those card packs, because this is gonna be one rookie card you're going to cherish for ever.

To my Philly teammates - I haven't been around much, and I'm sorry for that. You're all fantastic, and I can't wait to get up to the big leagues and do some damage for you guys. But, I have a mission and I have to finish that missions before I can move on. We're going to win some championships when I finally show up, but it's all because of you guys. I'm just here to look pretty and cheer all of you on. In Active is super stoked to be a part of what you guys have built, and can't wait to help contribute to the team. Let's fucking go boys.

To my Philly management team - You guys have been so patient with In Active. I hope to make all of you proud. I can't say much right now, but you'll see. We're going to make history soon.

Last, and absolutely least, the ISFL/DSFL head offices. Man. I can't find any nice way to say this without sounding like I don't appreciated the work you do to make sure us players are out there week in and week out, bringing in ticket revenue from the fans, bringing in merch revenue from the fans, selling your overpriced concessions at the stands to... the fans... Man, you guys suck. I've said it once, I'll say it now, I'll say it again, and it'll be on my grave stone - No other head office in any other league has done so much to try and keep a player down. Y'all hype the ISFL draft, get everyone on board, but fuck In Active. You knew he wasn't on your draft day list, and you didn't give a damn to fix it. In Active has a good rookie season, and a breakout sophomore season in the DSFL, you HO's can't even fathom putting him on your Pro Bowl voting. Another great season is going on for In Active, and we all already know you're going to talk to your lawyers and say "Oh uh his name is spelled wrong!" or some shit. The fans want to see the best players in the Pro Bowl, and you won't even acknowledge that one of them exists. In Active is going to go inactive waiting for you guys to ever pull your head out of your asses and realize there's players out there who continously get snubbed. Just wait until the hall of fame voting begins for this draft class, you'll all forget In Active. Again. Just wait for In Active Jr to show up and rub it in your faces.

In Active out.