International Simulation Football League
*Scouting Help for drafting Bernd D. Brot - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Scouting Help for drafting Bernd D. Brot (/showthread.php?tid=34233)

*Scouting Help for drafting Bernd D. Brot - teddyoojo - 08-13-2021

Ok everyone this is a piece of media:

Some of you may already know me from my previous player, but i have chosen to recreate at this time. Mainly im writing this since im going to be on vacation soon until basically draft process beings and cannot be bothered to reply to scouting of any sort, so consider this as some sort of Draft interview type of thing, and in general just a bunch of stuff so i can also get monies to buy equip.
My previous player played for the Sarasota Sailfish (frolf sux lmap), i reached something like 700 or 800 ish tpe before i retired due to loss of interest in my player (and mainly position).
I took a timeout from the league for about 2 seasons i believe and am fully prepared to come back. Before going IA i was close to max earning at times (could never quite afford t6 tho because jobs lul and media man i write enough shit otherwise already), and I am planning on basically max earning, or being as close to max earning as possible, until im DSFL capped at the very least. What stands in the future of my player beyond the DSFL, i dont know.
That brings up the point about my vacation, where i am not going to be fully max earning, since typing 200 words during vacation no no no, i will however keep ACing, Predictioning and Traininging, also I should be able to afford t6 once the season starts.
Honestly i have chosen to be a QB this time around due to being a safety previously, and now wanting to be someone that actually has impact on the game. I wanna see dot do many thing.

First of all, my player is named Bernd D. Brot, coming out of Germany and will be playing Quarterback.

Ok moving forward to some of your guys uninspired scouting questions u copy pasted from some yahoo answers 20 years ago:

1) What, if any other sim league experience do you have?
- Well i have only played 1 player in the ISFL before as I said, i dont nor do i intend to join any other sim league.
2) On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the most active, how would you rate your level of activity? Do you see that level changing in the near future?
- Im most certainly planning on being a 10 for my time in the DSFL, i created TDL for a reason, max earning until at the very least being DSFL capped should not be an issue for me. As stated previously, whatever comes after that, I will have to see.
3) Do you plan on writing media/creating graphics or getting a league job?
- I mean, im kinda writing this shitty media rn so theres somewhat of an answer. I dont think ill ever take a league job, other than awards committee which i have done previously. My twitter and occasional Media garbage i spew out keeps me afloat enough money wise, and should i struggle too much money wise I will boolie frost into giving me more moneys.
4) Are you happy with your position? Would you ever be willing to position switch?
- Very happy playing QB in the DSFl, and not planning to change on that. However, I quite possibly will position switch heading into the ISFL(however under the stipulation that i do want a proper DSFL QB career before doing so) since im not under the delusion that I will be as good of an earner heading into the future to be an ISFL QB.
5) Do you have any specific goals for your career?
- For now i just want to see my Dot do many stuffs, being a Safety is fucking dreadful and i pity them fools who still play safety in this thing. Doing well in the DSFL is obviously the goal, my previous player being twice overlooked and drafted very late was kinda dumb so my first goal is to get drafted at an appropriate point in the draft.
6) How interested are you in being a redacted and why do you think we should draft you?
- I'm a Myrtle Beach alumni, and even through inactivity i remained in their WR. However, and while im pretty certain they are in need of a QB, as stated previously, one of my goals is to get drafted as highly as possible, therefore I would love to play anywhere else aswell, if those scrubby GMs @NicholasTheGreat and @UberBJ (sux) or whoever replaces Uber dont value me enough to do anything in their power to get me. In summary, please fucking draft me whoever needs me, I'd love to play for you.
If you choose to not pick me, screw you anyways :_D.
7) Do you want to bang your sister or something weird fuck do i remember what those weirdos asked
- No
8) Something something locker room
- Im a pretty active locker room presence id say, even doing my inactivity i didnt miss a chance to poke at my pplz in the Bondi LR (who are one of the main reasons im even coming back tbqh). However i remember some teams asking about those fucking bots and shit, i wont touch any of ur rpg bots, pokemon stuff, and please hide your counting bots, while i havent quite ruined the sailfish counting bot, it was very hard for me to resist doing so on a daily basis.

If youve got any more questions regarding scouting me and feel like theres anything you need to know, you can send your questions to @UberBJ , he will answer the questions on my behalf, because i wont answer shit until the draft fuck its my first vacation in like 1 1/2 years.

Ok so since i need some more moneys i feel like sharing some of the things that are awesome about being here and mby something that isnt so awesome, but whatever, this isnt quite on topic but i feel it to be important to be said some times.
Honestly, this league has so many awesome people that im very thankful to have met, and are the #1 main reason i have chosen to recreate and even stay in this league for over a year by now i believe. You ppl know who you are, or you dont i mean youre not psychic but in general if i know you just assume its you maybe thats an easier way or in case ur psychic you know so but whatever i feel like im trailing off.
As someone who doesnt have that much online forum sim league experience and honestly thought its pretty fucking dumb im always surprised how smoothly this shit goes, while theres a bunch of dumb hickups here and there, its geniunly amazing much effort people put into this thing for like no apparent reason other than being awesome people.
Its genuinly cool to see how something like this can be only driven by the combined efforts of people to make this into something that works. A+ thing, it honestly changed how i view a couple things in life. Combined efforts own.
On the downside, theres also some fucking weirdos in this league that are not chill at all but i mean, those are everywhere in life, and id say its not worse than anywhere else on the internet, however i do wish at times that HO would punish certain things thats really annoying harsher or at all.

So thats it from me folks, i hope to see you next time at my Ted(dyoojo)Talk, and remember, draft me 1OA please, you might regret it but id say thank you so you have to consider if thats worth it for you.
Bye.

Oh also funny picture that i recently stumbled upon again from the LR and laughed at again upon seeing it

1321 words

[Image: 0gvcIuq.png]

RE: *Scouting Help for drafting Bernd D. Brot - zaynzk - 08-13-2021

Quote:being a Safety is fucking retarded and i pity them fools who still play safety in this thing
Classy

RE: *Scouting Help for drafting Bernd D. Brot - teddyoojo - 08-14-2021

yea sorry my bad i didnt really quite proofread, ill edit it out