International Simulation Football League
*#FrolfFired - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *#FrolfFired (/showthread.php?tid=34599)

Pages: 1 2 3

*#FrolfFired - Frostbite - 08-30-2021

I need to make the intro long enough so no one can see what I'm saying just be reading the preview in #media. So here are a bunch of Sailfish things.

SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR  SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR  SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR  SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR  SAR SAR SAR

Wow, I can’t believe it's already been over a year and a half now. I remember when the Sailfish were founded and we got to pick from the likes of 85 year old Johnny Blaze and 84 year old Freezer Riposte. I am very happy with the current state of the Sailfish, as well as the legacy that I am leaving behind for the team. Only having a single season in franchise history of missing the playoffs is absolutely incredible, and I for one am very excited for the future of this franchise. I’ve heavily enjoyed my time as a GM here in this league, as well as when I was in the DSFL, but as we all know, all good things must come to an end. With that, I will be stepping down as GM of Sarasota as soon as the draft stream ends on Friday. I would like to thank everyone that I’ve GMd in my time as GM, with a special shoutout to all of the founding members of Sarasota, in particular @TropicaliaCC(best expansion pick ever) as well as the entirety of our S22 class, but there’s too many of you all to even ping. Special shoutout to @RainDelay for helping me found the team and helping with branding, as well as Sakro and Mojo for being as amazing of a Co-GM as I could ask for. Thank you. Sarasota would not be the same without you all, and I applaud you all for being as amazing as you are. I’d also like to thank the entire SAR War Room for always having my back on draft day/scouting, as well as talking me out of making a bad trade every now and then. Without all of you this team may have crashed and burned immediately, so thank you for that. I’d also like to thank all the fun GMs that I’ve had the pleasure of working with in GM chat, even if you sometimes don’t vote for SAR players. In particular I want to thank Zayn, while even though he sucks, he’s been one of my best sim league friends and it’s been fun talking to him about GM things over the seasons. 

I'm very happy to go out with a ring, and I look forward to winning a few more here as a player!

Thank you to the entire league for making the last 10 seasons interesting! All of you made my GM time very enjoyable, even the ones that rejected me in FA. The future of this franchise is even brighter than the past, and I know that Mojo and [REDACTED] will do a great job. Go Sailfish!

Frost rocks lmap

Also just to clarify, I will be stepping down AFTER the draft stream Friday night.

SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR  SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR  SAR SAR SAR

RE: #FrolfFired - Hordle - 08-30-2021

Who are you

RE: #FrolfFired - Cody - 08-30-2021

Thank God this loser is finally out of here.

RE: #FrolfFired - sakrosankt - 08-30-2021

you are the goat. What you built in Sarasota is a story of team spirit and success. Incredible how it all went, with you heading out with your second ring.

Instant GM HOF imo

You are one of the best people there are in this league, thanks for all your hard work and determination.

SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR

RE: #FrolfFired - Memento Mori - 08-30-2021

ilysm

RE: #FrolfFired - Daybe - 08-30-2021

SAR SAR SAR SAR SAR

vote this guy whalers captain pls

RE: #FrolfFired - WildfireMicro - 08-30-2021

Good luck in whatever you do next!

RE: #FrolfFired - Kotasa - 08-30-2021

You’re 2nd place in my heart
But I’m second place on the field!!

RE: #FrolfFired - Net - 08-30-2021