International Simulation Football League
*DSFL - 2 Round Mock Draft - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *DSFL - 2 Round Mock Draft (/showthread.php?tid=34836)

*DSFL - 2 Round Mock Draft - Trempale - 09-06-2021

Hello everyone, this will be my first mock draft. I read all the other DSFL Mock drafts and I gotta say @jackalewis229‘s Mock draft was almost perfect. Some of the picks are the same as mine, because they are the only logical Pick. ^^
I did try to go a different route but on some picks it was impossible.
I don't want to offend anyone, these picks are just my personal opinion.

Here is my 2 Round DSFL Mock Draft:

Round 1
#1 LaDamien Beck - Safety - London Royals
This is kind of an obvious pick. LaDamien has a really high amount of TPE already. LaDamien fills a need for the Royals, they technically have two Safeties but one has 183 TPE (Drafted in S30) and the other still has 50 TPE. They have holes on Offense as well but as we will see later, they’ll be able to fill those as well.

#2 Mrs. “Stacks” McHits - Offensive Line - Norfolk SeaWolves
The only reasonable pick here for Norfolk is to add the wife of this years 5th overall pick in the ISFL Draft. She already showed that she can earn, plus she is very active in the community and will hand out pancakes left and right. Her Husband Sconnie is doing very well with earning TPE, so i’m pretty sure he will show here how to earn a lot of TPE.
Safest pick for Norfolk this draft!

#3 Tobias Worthington III - Quarterback - Bondi Beach Buccaneers
BBB desperately need a new QB and they can take the best QB of the draft here with the 3rd pick. Worthington III made the switch from DE to QB after the Prospect Bowl, so nobody saw him in action yet. But knowing what kind of an athlete he is, he’s gonna be a baller at QB!

#4 Zephyr "Tater" GreyWolf - Defensive Tackle - Kansas City Coyotes
Kansas City have one big glaring hole! Cornerback. They decide to go with the best available player left in this draft. Tater is going to help the Kansas City Defense improve even more. Kansas City will have to hope that a good cornerback drops to them in the 2nd round!

#5 Troy Barnes - Wide Receiver - Portland Pythons
This might be the first reach of the draft. Even if it’s only TPE wise. @jackalewis229 is going with a DT here and to be honest I was very close to picking a DT as well. Portland go with the best WR of the draft tho! Hoping that Troy Barnes will fit right in. Troy will probably earn a lot of offensive snaps in his first season. As Portland only have one good WR and TE.

#6 Dallas Fort-Worth - Offensive Line - Dallas Birddogs
In my opinion this pick was between OL or TE. @jackalewis229 went with Yoshi as pick here. I can definitely see Yoshi being picked up here as he is more active on discord. TPE wise Dallas was the better pick and to be honest… Dallas Forth-Worth was meant to be picked up by Dallas just based off of his name….

#7 Live Laughlove - Quarterback - Tijuana Luchadores
Second Quarterback of the board. This was pretty close between LLL and Bernd D. Brot. The latter earned a lot of TPE in the last couple days to catch up to the other QBs. Tijuana will hope that LLL can set them up for a couple championship wins. More importantly they’ll hope that he will be very active and earn a lot of TPE!

#8 Lenard Graf - Tight End - Minnesota Grey Ducks
This is a very hard spot to fill as Minnesota have a lot of holes to fill. They really need a QB but since most teams that need a QB already took one, they can wait until Round 2 to pick up the best QB left over. They take the top TE earner so far and hope that he can develop into a really good TE. I can also see Deshawn Penne go at #8 here. Both Tight Ends are very close TPE wise.

Round 2
#9 Kalam Mekhar - Linebacker - London Royals
London have the easy choice to just pick the best of the rest. They get an absolut baller with Kalam. He will improve the Royal defense for the next couple Season to hopefully bring them another championship. I could also see the Royals take an offensive receiving Threat here.

#10 Deshawn Penne - Tight End - Norfolk SeaWolves
Norfolk pick up a great need here. So far they had the best draft in my opinion. Penne will be a big part of the Norfolk Offense for the next couple seasons. If he continues as he does right now he might be the first TE picked in the ISFL Draft next season.

#11 Modern Nazgul - Wide Receiver - Bondi Beach Buccaneers
Second WR taken this draft. Another big need filled for BBB. With only one WR and one TE on the roster the offense is very thin and Nazgul will be able to help them immediately. BBB have a great QB that will help develop Nazgul into one of the Top WRs for next seasons ISFL Draft.

#12 De'Aaron Harper II - Cornerback - Kansas City Coyotes
It all worked out for Kansas City. They got the best player left at #4 and they filled their biggest hole. Hopefully Kansas City will be buzzing as much as I am. Harper is the first Cornerback taken, which is quite a surprise as we are already in Round 2.

#13 Garfield Despacito III - Defensive Tackle - Portland Pythons
Easy pick for Portland here. They pick up a great player on defense! Another big need as well, as they currently don’t have another DT above 70 TPE on their roster. So Garfield would be the DT1 from the get go.

#14 Doc Fireball - Defensive End - Dallas Birddogs
The Dallas Dline will be a force! Doc, who is already above 100 TPE, will partner up with Ioe Torrent. We shouldn’t forget about DT JJ Jay Jay-Jaymison Jr, together they will be hell for QBs. The Dallas pass rush will be very interesting to watch.

#15 Beeg Beeg Yoshi - Offensive Line - Tijuana Luchadores
A very big steal at #15 here for Tijuana. Yoshi drops down to #15 even tho he has no business being here. He is really active on Discord and is earning TPE very well. It also makes a lot of sense to protect your new QB. Live Laughlove will like this pick a lot!

#16 Bernd D. Brot - Quarterback - Minnesota Grey Ducks
It all works out for Minnesota, they get their QB of the future in the second round. Bernd was able to earn a lot of TPE in the last couple Days and caught up to the Top 2 QBs this draft. if he keeps it up like this he will be the #1 QB in next seasons ISFL Draft! Hopefully Bernd can bring Minnesota a third consecutive championship!

Thats was my 2 Round Mock draft. I hope you liked it! I tried to go with a bit of a different route. I know that i missed some people but it’s literally only 16 picks. No RB taken, so i already apologize for that. ^^

RE: DSFL - 2 Round Mock Draft - g2019 - 09-06-2021

Nice work! You'll find out Wednesday night how close you were! :eyes:

RE: DSFL - 2 Round Mock Draft - Trempale - 09-06-2021

(09-06-2021, 07:13 AM)g2019 Wrote: Nice work! You'll find out Wednesday night how close you were! :eyes:

I can't wait! I'll find out Thursday morning tho. Damn Timezones ^^

RE: DSFL - 2 Round Mock Draft - kentakira - 09-06-2021

disapprove cause i can't see my player there

RE: DSFL - 2 Round Mock Draft - LordEscanor - 09-06-2021

I disagree

RE: DSFL - 2 Round Mock Draft - KC15 - 09-06-2021

Kudos for the 3OA. Now let's wait and see if TWIII even goes first round! lol

RE: DSFL - 2 Round Mock Draft - Pvtpenne - 09-06-2021

2nd round gang