International Simulation Football League
*Off Season Interview Series - Nathan - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Off Season Interview Series - Nathan (/showthread.php?tid=34876)

*Off Season Interview Series - Nathan - Beck - 09-06-2021

(60% @Greenbaynathan | 40% @"Gbeck765")

Welcome everyone to the newest interview for my off season interview series. Today I have on a special guest who I had the luxury of scouting in the dsfl and also had some in put on getting him selected by the Norfolk SeaWolves. He is a great teammate and the greatest jeopardy player of all time, let's give it up for Nathan Claflin! Nathan, we are fresh off of the isfl draft where you were selected with the 45th pick by the Philadelphia Liberty. Let's go ahead and start there. Did you have any idea that you were a potential selection of there's? Also how excited are you to be teamed up with Negs?

Libertywolfnate :
no, in fact, until negs convinced me other wise, I had said I did not want to go to philly, so I had no idea, teaming up with negs is kind of cool to be honest, although it is a little strange being teammates with your GM, also, Negs is one of the reasons I got picked by the liberty as its speculation that I was picked so that Negs would stop telling the front office to pick me.

Gbeck765
That is a really neat story and makes things that much more fun. Negs has one of the best track records there is when it comes to the draft so that has to make you feel good that he pushed Philadelphia to pick you up. I saw in your interview with Sconnie that you will be staying with Norfolk for another season or two. I love hearing that. Recently we have had a lot of bad luck when it comes to draft picks being called up. This is going to give you the opportunity to be an integral part of the teams turnaround and success moving forward. Hoe does that make you feel knowing you Will play such a key role and driving piece in the turnaround and success of the Norfolks SeaWolves

Libertywolfnate :
it makes me feel good knowing I will be an important contributer to what is hopefully going to be an ultimini team this year with almost every one on the team getting General Manager approval to stay down for at least one more year.

Gbeck765:
Now that you are going to be going into your second season in Norfolk, how would you describe the locker room? What are some of your favorite things?

Libertywolfnate :
The locker room is nice, the people are great, my favorite thing is the jeopardy room (i got philly to add one to their locker room, and if i do 15 point tasks in one season they will name it after me, and yes that is an actual clause in my contract), although recently me and a couple of the other guys in Norfolk have formed a NFL fantasy league over on sleeper, so i have been hanging out in the fantasy football room more than ever.

Gbeck765:
That is a really cool contract clause to have. I told you long ago in our first interview that I think you are the best Jeopardy player on the ISFL server and I still think that lol. It sounds like you may go down as the best of all time if you keep it up on your new team too. Have you ever considered playing jeopardy in real life?

Libertywolfnate:
While as in still a teen I would need there to be a teen jeopardy audition test, which there has not been in years, but when I'm an adult I will absolutely take the jeopardy test and try to get on the show considering I got a 23 out of 25 on the last practice test I took

Gbeck765:
Well I for one hope it is something you decide to pursue. You definitely have a unique gift for trivia that not everyone has. Shifting gears here, what goals have you set for yourself and your team for this season and beyond?

Libertywolfnate:
Norfolk obviously has a goal to win the Ultimini, which might actually be realistic this time, and I just want to contribute in Philadelphia

Gbeck765:
Well it is always good to set realistic goals. I wish you nothing but the best in the future and I can not wait to see how your career pans out. Is there anything you would like to add prior to us signing off on this interview?

Libertywolfnate:
Go packers, liberty and seawolves, goodbye

Gbeck765:
You mean Go Bears, I will forgive you for that one. I always forget that you are a Green Bay Packers fan. If there is one thing about you I am disappointed about, it is that. Otherwise, thanks for your time today Nathan! I hope you have a great rest of your day & holiday weekend!

802 Words