International Simulation Football League
*Prepare to SUFR - with Skip's Uninformed Fantasy Rankings! - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Prepare to SUFR - with Skip's Uninformed Fantasy Rankings! (/showthread.php?tid=34932)

*Prepare to SUFR - with Skip's Uninformed Fantasy Rankings! - Michiganonymous - 09-07-2021

I am not a professional. Past performance does not guarantee future results. These rankings should be viewed as grift, guesswork, uninformed speculation, and rank hackery of the most shameless kind. But with some fantasy drafts already under way, no one else seems to have put out any fantasy rankings yet, and shoot, Papa wants T6 equipment! So here goes nothing.

If you follow these rankings this season and by some miracle actually win your league, please let me know so that I can brag about it on Twitter.

Running Backs
An elite running back is the backbone of every good fantasy team! Your first-round pick should probably be used on one of these players.

Tier 1
1. Goat Tank OCO - Goat Tank is the top returning running back this season, and probably your best bet if you happen to have the first pick in your fantasy draft this year!
2. Zoe Watts  AUS
3. Cobra Kai  HON
4. Mike Rotchburns  NOLA
5. Deadly Memes  ARI
6. Lonnie Jackson  PHI

Tier 2
1. John Huntsman SAR - He may be a rookie, but the reigning DSFL MVP should be the real deal in his first ISFL season!
2. Jamar Lackson  SJS
3. Tatsu Nakamura  ARI
4. Jay Cue, Jr.  YKW
5. Drip Dad  COL
6. Busch Goose  BAL

Keep an eye on: Dante King  BAL , Rejoignez LordreSombre  CHI , Danny King Jr.  BER , Anders Christiansen  PHI

Wide Receivers
The Official ISFL fantasy league uses standard scoring, so yardage is essential and touchdowns are king! Wide receiver tends to be a deeper position than running back, but don't necessarily hesitate if you have the chance at a top WR option within the first two rounds of your draft.

Tier 1
1. Eleven Kendrick-Watts  HON - Talent for days, and just hitting his prime.
2. Tugg Speedman  NYS
3. Kai Sakura  YKW - Regressing, but still a yardage monster!
4. Darren Pama  ARI
5. Mike Hunt  CHI
6. William Lim -  COL - Similar profile to Sakura, affected by regression but still projects to be the top target on his team.

Tier 2
1. Quinton Crash  NOLA
2. Taro Raimon  ARI
3. Videl-San  AUS - Regressing, but a decent bet for around 1000 yards in what he has announced will be his final season.
4. Jackson Kingston  SAR
5. Owen Holloway  OCO
6. Cmon Skiuuup  BER

Keep an eye on: Vincent Sharpei Jr.  CHI , Bayley Cowabunga  AUS , Cole Maxwell  COL , Mark Walker  YKW

Tight Ends
Tight end is an interesting position in fantasy. An elite TE can be a league winner... but should you spend a premium draft pick on one when skilled RBs and WRs are still on the board? It's a dilemma every fantasy drafter eventually confronts. These are the 6 TEs that I believe belong on fantasy rosters this season.

1. Borgo San Lorenzo PHI - San Lorenzo appears to have the largest role in his team's offense of any TE in the league, which makes him the clear top choice.
2. Zee Rechs  YKW - The only player close to San Lorenzo for the top spot, he should deliver for fantasy owners, but I think regression is catching up with him.
3. Zach DiNozzo  OCO
4. Nick L. Back  CHI
5. James Lewandowski  SJS
6. Makoa Mahi'ai  BAL

Keep an eye on: Sal Ami  HON , Mario Messi  SAR

Quarterbacks
Quarterback is a challenging position to project this season, with some old reliable options hitting regression and several exciting rookies making the jump from the DSFL. My personal top 6:

1. Joliet Christ Jr.  HON - Christ is the only top QB from last season not affected by regression, and I expect a step forward this year for Honolulu's passing attack as a result.
2. Mattathias Caliban  COL
3. Colby Jack  YKW
4. Charlemagne Cortez  ARI
5. Sam Howitzer  NYS
6. Dexter Zaylren  BER - Only a rookie, but he was one of the best QBs in the DSFL last season, and Berlin is packed with WR talent.

Keep an eye on: Gimmy Jaroppolo Jr.  BAL , Ryan Negs PHI 

Offensive Line
All of my top 6 were among the highest-scoring linemen last season; they haven't started to regress yet and should be in good shape to repeat their strong performances.

1. Alexander Franklin  PHI
2. Stumpy Jones  SAR - One of the very best in the league in only his 4th season!
3. Marc Hamel  NYS
4. Jaja Ding Dong  SJS
5. Adam Mellott  NOLA
6. Connor Quigley  AUS - A young tackle primed to make a leap into the top tier.

Keep an eye on: Icebox Riposte  CHI , Gluteus Maximus  AUS

Defense
Defense is notoriously difficult to project and can vary widely from year to year. Based on my knowledge of last year's performance and current personnel, here's my guess at the top 6.

1.  BER
2.  SAR
3.  CHI - Expect 1st-round pick Tessie Garciaparra to be a force in the defensive backfield.
4.  COL
5.  YKW - Yellowknife's defense will have to be great again this season, since their regressing offense could struggle.
6.  NYS 

Keep an eye on:  ARI ,  PHI

Kickers
The highest-scoring kickers tend to come from the best offenses. Here's my best guess at the top 6 options this season.

1. Cade York  ARI
2. Jacob Small  SAR
3. Danny King  BER 
4. Jean-Jacques Leroy  AUS 
5. Dougie Smalls  NYS 
6. Matthew McDairmid  SJS

Keep an eye on: Paul Monitor BAL , Freddy Bly  HON

RE: Prepare to SUFR - with Skip's Uninformed Fantasy Rankings! - Yeenoghu - 09-07-2021

Nice work, this is a daunting task for a new user!

RE: Prepare to SUFR - with Skip's Uninformed Fantasy Rankings! - 124715 - 09-07-2021

:eyes:

RE: Prepare to SUFR - with Skip's Uninformed Fantasy Rankings! - Mooty99 - 09-07-2021

You know you missed the highest TPE QB right who also didn't regress right? Right?

RE: Prepare to SUFR - with Skip's Uninformed Fantasy Rankings! - slate - 09-07-2021

[Image: lyd5md4v3q351.jpg]

RE: Prepare to SUFR - with Skip's Uninformed Fantasy Rankings! - BOOM™ - 09-07-2021

Sleeper.

RE: Prepare to SUFR - with Skip's Uninformed Fantasy Rankings! - Michiganonymous - 09-07-2021

(09-07-2021, 05:03 PM)TMooty99 Wrote: You know you missed the highest TPE QB right who also didn't regress right? Right?

Please refer again to the disclaimer which precedes the article. (But that is definitely my bad.)

RE: Prepare to SUFR - with Skip's Uninformed Fantasy Rankings! - King Jellyfish - 09-09-2021

iam on the list!