International Simulation Football League
*Escanor Sama’s Post Draft Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Escanor Sama’s Post Draft Presser (/showthread.php?tid=34978)

*Escanor Sama’s Post Draft Presser - LordEscanor - 09-09-2021

All Questions Allowed

1. @Painted

a) Are you happy with how the draft turned out?

I’m happy with where I landed. Glad to be a Birddog. I told every scout that I’d love an opportunity to play with John Riggins and that request has come true. I’m excited to get to work so we can show the league who we are. Definitely ready to make some noise this year.

b) Do you think you should've gone higher, and why?

I hate to say “deserved” because I haven’t earned anything in this league yet. All we can go off of is my Prospect Bowl performance, although I thought I did pretty well. I’m happy for everybody who got drafted and I hope they all do well, but nobody really wants to fall all the way to the third, you know? But it happened, we’re here, time to work.

c) How are you gonna prove the haters wrong as you focus on the isfl draft?

I’m not really focused on any haters. If I possibly even have any haters, I haven’t noticed them. Everything I do is for the betterment of me and my team. I’m not really focused on the ISFL draft right now, I’m just looking at the preseason right now, then the regular season, then the playoffs, then the Ultimini, and then I’ll be looking at the ISFL Draft. When that time comes though, my name will be household.

2. @zaynzk

a) What is it like playing for the best team in the dsfl?

I’m stoked to be a Birddog. I was welcomed to the Locker Room. Ive met most of the team, I’ve already been getting information and help from some of the guys. Ecstatic to get out there on the field and light it up.

b) Who are you excited to play with?

I’m super excited to play with John Riggins. He and I have become good pals since the Prospect Bowl. I was super stocked that we’re on the same team. Definitely gonna be a Captain America and Iron Man type duo out there.

c) What are your goals for your career?

Every week I want to make sure I give it 100% on the field. Try to get the win every week. Want every season to end in an Ultimini victory. Hopefully I can make the Birddogs’ Hall of Fame and rack up a few accolades, but the team achievements come first. I’m hoping to translate success to the ISFL and be a star player, helping lead my team to numerous Ultimus championships and hanging up my cleats in the Hall of Fame.

3. @ReverendOReily

a) Have any of the ISFL teams stood out to you so far? Do you have a favorite ISFL team branding/logo?

As a team, no, none of them have stood out to me so far. I’ve been so focused on the Prospect Bowl, earning TPE, upgrading the right things, getting drafted into the DSFL, and prepping for my first season that I haven’t had a chance to wonder about the ISFL. Trying to take it one step at a time. I probably won’t even think about ISFL teams until about midway through the season. But, as far as logos and mascots go, I think the Fire Salamanders are badass.

b) What's the single most important thing you can teach an aspiring simulation football player about High Risk Traffic Stops?

Do not treat a single passenger in the vehicle as harmless at any moment before they are handcuffed, searched and in the patrol vehicle.

c) What does your player eat on gameday to get ready to ball out?

I usually eat a bowl of lucky charms for breakfast, and then for lunch I get a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese combo with fries and a sweet tea.

What's your favorite color?

My favorite color is cyan.

4. @Asked Madden

a) Why does the jeopardy bot clown on you?

I honestly have no idea. I guess it doesn’t like that I spend most of my time there just abusing it, so any chance it gets it just decides to troll me. It’s done it like 3 times now.

b) What's the best part of Dallas?

The city? Probably talking shit to Cowboys fans. The team? I enjoy talking to the guys in the locker room, talking about the upcoming season or just joking around for most of the day.

c) How many burgers is too many?

I don’t think there’s such a thing as too many burgers.

RE: Escanor Sama’s Post Draft Presser - Painted - 09-09-2021

Are you happy with how the draft turned out?

Do you think you should've gone higher, and why?

How are you gonna prove the haters wrong as you focus on the isfl draft?

RE: Escanor Sama’s Post Draft Presser - zaynzk - 09-09-2021

What is it like playing for the best team in the dsfl?

Who are you excited to play with?

What are your goals for your career

RE: Escanor Sama’s Post Draft Presser - ReverendOReily - 09-10-2021

Have any of the ISFL teams stood out to you so far? Do you have a favorite ISFL team branding/logo?

What's the single most important thing you can teach an aspiring simulation football player about High Risk Traffic Stops?

What does your player eat on gameday to get ready to ball out?

What's your favorite color?

RE: Escanor Sama’s Post Draft Presser - Asked Madden - 09-10-2021

Why does the jeopardy bot clown on you?.

What's the best part of Dallas?

How many burgers is too many?