International Simulation Football League
*A look at Team Atlantic-Midwest US - World Football Championship - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *A look at Team Atlantic-Midwest US - World Football Championship (/showthread.php?tid=35073)

*A look at Team Atlantic-Midwest US - World Football Championship - Raven - 09-11-2021

Code:
4663 words + the gfx's + 1.5x media

I remember when 1.5x media payout got announced and I told myself I was going to work hard to get the remaining four World Football Championship write ups done. Well the whole 1.5x payout period went by and I kinda got lazy and did not work on any of the other ones. However the bonus ends tomorrow night so it is time to bang some more of these out. As I mentioned in my previous article which was writting in the middle of the WFC. For this analysis I will be ignoring what has happened in the World Football Championships. Even go as far as present my things as if the first tournament has not even happened yet. So if I say player x had an amazing regular season and they should be the best ever in the tournament and they underpreformed or did not even play. Hey I warned you! Again these roster overviews ignore any loans that have been made as they are not permanent changes to the depth chart. *also halfway through writing this I realised these tpe amounts are ofc + the latest batch of regression. So it makes it even more convoluted. Just think of it like S30 WFC never happened and S31 WFC is the first ever lol. It will all make sence do not worry about it.

So in this article I will be looking at Team Atlantic-Midwest and oh boy, this is a titan of a team. In quality, but also in quantity. I counted 135 players eligible for Team Atlantic Midwest United States. With this many players I will not go too deep into everyones stats, but mostly focus on the players who will likely see themselves get called up to the team. Seriously people, if you make a player do not be a generic AMUS create :^). The state of new york basically has enough players to field an entire team, but they are not the state with the most creates in general. They are in the Atlantic Midwest team though.

As always the order in which I look at positions will be the same as previous articles. Starting with the offense and working my way down to the kickers.

Quarterbacks

[Image: yKE8wn6.png]

The Atlantic Midwest quarterback pipeline is pretty much set in stone. Right now Mattathias Caliban looks to be your number one guy. He's the veteran and has one or two good tournaments in him left. After him comes Ryan Negs, who is two seasons younger than Caliban and will likely take over the heavy lifting soon. Then a few years futher down the line is Gimmy Jaroppolo Jr. who is looking to be a studded quarterback and the perfect option to slot into Negs role once he starts to regress. The quarterback depth chart runs deep and there are plenty of options to pick from in the future. McKyle, Parmelee and Tobias Worthington III are all earning and will be trying to bust into the team once they have a few more years experience under the belt. A quick look at the stats reveal that Mattathias Caliban had the 2nd most yards in the league with 5007 yards and he was 4th for touchdowns with 31 touchdowns. He did suffer in the interception department and had a tied league leading 17 interceptions. However he also attempted the most passes out of every quarterback in the league. Ryan Negs was close behind Caliban with 28 touchdowns to 14 interceptions. Negs threw for a second to last 3991 yards. Meanwhile Gimmy Jaroppolo Jr. who was a rookie in the ISFL this year had a league low 3630 yards, 21 touchdowns, but did only throw 9 interceptions. With three slots all three of these players will get an invite to the team. Caliban likely as the first string option, but with strong help in the second and thrid string.

Down in the DSFL Panda McKyle shared quarterback duties with Wendell Sailor and so played 327 attempts for 192 completions, 2633 yards, 19 touchdowns and 7 interceptions. Dustin Parmelee meanwhile had 625 attempts for 381 completions, 4102 yards, 21 touchdowns and threw 18 interceptions. All other QBs listed are IA or rookies.

Also I just want to add. I have no idea what Mattathias Caliban is doing on team Atlantic Midwest. He was born in Florida, which is in the juristriction of Team Southeast and as far as I know never transfered. This all just does not add up. I smell a conspiracy.

Running Backs

[Image: C64yUpl.png]

At the running back position team Atlantic Midwest has 15 options. What is even more crazy is that, 15 player is not the deepest postion on this team. It is not even the second deepest position. It is the third deepest position and it features 10 actives and 5 inactives. With 2 runningback slots and a fullback slot there are a lot of players fighting for few positions. However it is a bit bottem heavy as 6 of those players are all from the S29 or younger. Making it a future battle for the spots. Right now the choice does not seem to mad. Goat Tank lead the league in yardage with 1460 yards for an average of 4.3 yards per carry and recorded the second most rushing touchdowns with 15. On the receiving end of the ball he had 47 catches for 493 yards an average of 10.5 yards per catch and he recorded a single touchdown. Team Atlantic Midwest also features the touchdown leader in Captain Rogers who recorded 17 rushing touchdowns on 826 yards an average of 5.1 yards per carry. He also played a role in the receiving department catching 35 passes and recording a touchdown.  As far as I can tell the team has no dedicated active full back option. Noticeble player who likely will not make the cut is Danny King Jr. who had a great season recording the 4th most yards with 1186 yards for an average of 4.1 yards per carry together with 13 touchdowns. Like I said it is a deep position for the team and that will cost certain players who could make it on other teams.

As I mentioned earlier there are, one S29, two S30, one S31 and two S32 players who are all active currently. The S29 players is John Huntsman and he is poised right now to be the future RB1 of the team. Rogers and King Jr. are both in regression and Tank will start regressing after the upcoming season. Tank will stay the better player for a while longer, but Huntsman will keep growing and slowly transition into that role. Whip and Crouse are currently in a battle between who is the best of those two. Lot Smith the 8th is in a league of his own and looks to be capped out at the DSFL soon. Then there are Riggins and Brown the youngest RB in the chart. There's a lot of future and potential within the Running Back ranks.

Wide Receiver

[Image: 0JVISKt.png]

4 spots and 13 wide receivers. Atleast it is not running back and the only 2 spots they offer. The 4 wide receivers for team Atlantic Midwest seem pretty much picked. Speedman, Crossley, Hunt and Cowabunga seem to be the current best options available for the team. Speedman was the 3rd best non Team APAC wide receiver in the league. 5th overall in yardage with 1497 yards on 120 catches an average of 12.5 per catch. He also scored 6 touchdowns. Mike Hunt rounded out the top 10 yards with 1337 yards on 92 catches, a very leet number for an average of 14.5 yards. He recorded 5 touchdowns. Zach Crossley recorded 1040 yards on 82 catches, had an average of 12.7 yards per catch and recorded 4 touchdowns. Cowabunga had 71 catches this season for 827 yards, an average of 11.6 yards per catch. He recorded 6 touch downs. Shout out to the only other ISFL wide receiver, Sean Snyder who recorded 781 yards on 66 catches for an average of 11.8 yards. He went the distance 8 times and does have the most regular season touchdown for Atlantic Midwest wide receivers.

The players who are currently at the top of the depth chart are a mixed range of ages. Snyder is the oldest and is deep in regression. Crossley will be hit with the regression bug after this upcoming season. Speedman, Hunt and Cowabunga are all a year older than the previous person.  Most willl be around the top of the depth chart for a few years. Tay Swizzle and Tony Demonson are young players who will be working hard to take over from the older guns on the team in due time. Activia and Montroy are both DSFL rookies this year and if they keep up training could be a lethal 1-2 punch in the future. The supporting roles to Demonson and Swizzle. Although that is speculating a long way into the future. The options are here for Team Atlantic Midwest.

Tight End

[Image: Kiwvs2o.png]

So far in this series we have seen that tight end is an issue for most teams, except for Team Europe. Either there really are no players in that position for the team, or they are old or young and just not up there yet. Team Atlantic Midwest has no at this current moment. Mario Messi, Borgo San Lorenzo, James Angler and James Lewandowski all have the ability to play for team Atlantic Midwest. Lewandowski and Angler are on the swan songs of their career, with Angler confirmed retiring after this season. San Lorenzo led all Tight Ends in yardage this season with 1038 yards as he was the receptor of 90 passes. He recorded an average of 11.5 yards per catch and ran in 8 touch downs. In the blocking department he recoreded 28 pancakes and allowed 1 sack. Lewandowski had 729 yards on 76 catches for an average of 9.6 yards per catch. He would run in 3 touchdowns and provide 32 pancakes, while allowing 1 sack. Angler had 647 yards on 62 catches for 10.4 yard per catch average and he would record 5 touchdowns. He allowed 3 sacks and pancaked 36 people. Finally out of the ISFL tight ends, Mario Messi. Messi was the 2nd punch to the Angler combo last season and recorded 422 yards on 44 catches for a 9.6 yard average while scoring 6 touchdowns. He would get 33 pancakes and allow 1 sack.

For offensive production San Lorenzo seems to be your guy, for blocking purposes Messi seems the more balanced option. However Lewandowski and Angler both bring their own cases along and could have a final glory ride on the international stage.

There are three active DSFL Tight Ends. The S31 class has Marquees Acho Jr. and Anthony MacGuire. They are within an ear shot of each other and will be fighting to earn their #1 and #2 spot in the future. The S32 class brings Taylor Swayman into the future discussion. With enough dedication we could see Swayman make a case to be beside either S31 player. Also let the record show all three of these players come from Massachusetts.

Offensive Line

[Image: XjUCnVU.png]

First of all. Damn, there are more inactives here than at a kicker/punter award show. All goofs aside there are 18 offensive lineman in Team Atlantic Midwest's depth chart and 11 of those are inactive. Also yes, this is Team Atlantic Midwest's deepest player pool. All those mid 300 - mid 400 inactives kinda delude the actual depth. The 5 guys you would bring along would be Clark Boyd, Matt Krause, James Hoffman, Bernie Sanders and Michaelk Carimi. Boyd is the newest offensive linesman on the block despite being one of the oldest players in that position for the team. He underwent a magical transformation from a tight end to an offensive linesman. ISFL evolution is a magical thing. Fellow linesman James Hoffman underwent the same metamorphosis as Boyd. Krause put the 9th most human panckaes last season with 113 pancakes and he allowed no sacks on his quarterback. Rookie Bernie Sanders got himself 79 pancakes and allowed 4 sacks. Down in the DSFL Carimi recorded the 6th most human pancakes  with 53, doing so while being a rookie.

Between the mist of inactives S32 will have two rookie linesman Theo AwardsSystemIsBad which I assume is a german name and Mrs. "Stacks" McHits who will both be working their way up to feature on the offensive line in the future. There might be some transitional pains as Boyd and Krause are on the old side facing their 3rd regression hit next offseason and even Hoffman will be facing regression soon. Will Theo and Mchits flesh out in time to take over the blocking roles for Team Atlantic Midwest we will have to see.

Defensive End

[Image: hvXk4v2.png]

There are three spots on a team for Defensive Ends and there are three active ISFL players, so if you want to include everyone you can. You can do that pretty nicely here. The active ISFL players are Brick Van Sanzo, Mike Karpaasi and Jason Garciaparra. Brick Van Sanzo recorded 27 tackles this year with 8 tackles for a loss. 1 Forced fumble and recorded 10 sacks. Mike Karpaasi had 40 tackles with 1 tackle for a loss, 2 forced fumbles with 1 fumble recovery and had 6 sacks. The rookie Jason Garciaprra had 14 tackles on the season, 2 for a loss and 6 sacks. Your defensive line will likely be held by the minnesota natives Van Sanzo and Karpaasi with Van Sanzo getting some third string action here and there.

The future regarding the DE is interesting. Van Sanzo will start regressing after this season and Karpaasi has been hit a few times already. Garciaparra is growing very nicely and will be a feature of the defensive line for a long time. There are 4 active defensive ends from the S29-S32 period. Looking at their growth there is some concern wether or not they can step up big on the internation field. S32 rookie Spicy Ron, will have to prove if he can seperate himself from his predecessors.

Defensive Tackle

[Image: MXPlNOh.png]

Another position with 3 slots and you have to wiggle to get those slots filled. The position has a perfect balanced between active and inactive with 4 in both factions. ILove HotSalads is young, but the best option they have. Otis Allen is on the older side and this could be one of his last seasons. David Ramczyk provides another body who is not too old and could hold himself. Then there is Eater Piefell a DSFL rookie who can become a great player for the team. HotSalads is a rookie in the ISFL. Last season down in the DSFL they recorded a 58 tackle, 7 tackle for a loss, 2 forced fumbles, 1 fumble recovery, 4 sacks, 1 defensive touchdown and one blocked field goal stat line. That last stat is always a quirky, but one and welcome one to see on a player. Meanwhile up in the pro league Otis Allen recoreded 49 tackles, 3 tackles for a loss and 2 sacks. Ramczyk had 50 tackles,  a league high 12 tackles for a loss and 1 sack to go with it. Productivity wise Ramczyk seems to be your guy. Allen is a great support on that and HotSalads has room to prove himself among the vets.

HotSalads and Ramczyk are both relatively young and good to go for a good few more seasons. As mentioned earlier Allen is likely gone this season or the next. Eater Piefell is the only youngster in the system and if they keep growing could very well be a vital part amongst the defensive tackles for Team Atlantic Midwest.

Linebacker

[Image: pd6yOjR.png]

With 5 linebacker slots Team Atlantic Midwest gets to bring a whole slew of great players. Guy Fields, Gary Goodman and Wasrabi Gleel form a fantasic trio of linebeckers. Meanwhile Joseph Joestar is still hanging along and Xavier Walls is up and coming. Guy Fields had the tied 8th most amount of tackles in the league with 111, 9 tackles for a loss, 3 forced fumbles as well as 3 fumble recoveries, 9 sacks and interception and 13 pass deflections. Gary Goodman meanwhile had 77 tackles, 3 tackles for a loss, 3 forced fumbles and 1 fumble recovery, 14 sacks which was a tied 4th league high, 1 interception and 6 pass deflections. Wasrabi Gleel had 101 tackles with 6 tackles for a loss. 4 forced fumbles, 1 fumble recovery, 10 sacks, 1 interception and 7 pass deflections. Joseph Joestar had the 3rd highest amount of tackles in the league with 122, 4 tackles for a loss, 2 forced fumbles, 1 fumble recovery, 5 sacks, 1 interception and 6 pass deflections. Xavier Walls provided 93 tackles, 3 tackles for a loss, 3 forced fumbles, 1 fumble recovery, 4 sacks, 1 interception and 11 pass deflections. 

It is a great group of players that the gm of Team Atlantic Midwest has the choice of picking. Young or old these linebackers produce well and when put together for a very scary position. Meanwhile the youth is also exciting depending on the development. Sconnie McHits a S31 draftee is growing rapidly and can probably compete for a spot within a couple of season. Then there is the S32 draftees. Kalam Mekhar, Efram Geller and Jackson Walsh. Who if they all have solid progress and growth could continue the great depth in the linebacker position.

Now comes the but, Fields, Goodman and Gleel are all heading towards their first season of regression and Joestar already had his first. Players like this can continue to compete for a good couple of seasons. However they will not get any younger. Walls will continue to be at his prime for a couple more season, McHits is poised to get there as well. The S32's are the question mark for the team. If they pan out the transition between generations seems seemless. If it does not pan out like that, McHits and Walls might have some heavy lifting to do.

Cornerbacks

[Image: 1NE4am1.png]

So if Running Back is the third deepest chart and offensive line the most deep, what position is 2nd? Yes that is correct. It is the cornerbacks. 17 cornerbacks on the depth chart and only 6 of those are inactive. This might be one of the deepest positions just in general of any team. Not only is it 17 players deep, but you have 10 very respectable and capable players. It's easy to say, you have 4 slots, so take the 4 highest TPE players. Which is basically what I have been doing through out all these articles. Let's take Rich Triplet, Albert Ruschmann, Daniel Foster and Peter Patterson and that is probably the highest combined TPE of any position of average. That is a scary thought. 2 absolutely maxed out corners, a maxed out nickelback. This is ignoring Lesean Paris Crooks, who would start for most other teams. Witten who is in his twilight. Raeni Clarke and  Willie Miller two S28 players who will get their time eventually. Dorothy Zbornak is older, but he still puts in a great preformance and then there is Lip Gallagher who is S29 and just destroying the scene with his growth.

I will list everyone's stats just to have something to look at

Rich Triplet: 108 tackles, 2 forced fumbles, 1 fumble recovery, 39 pass deflections, which is a tied league high in pass deflections.
Albert Ruschmann: 84 tackles, 1 tackle for a loss, 3 forced fumbles, 4 interceptions, 31 pass deflections
Daniel Foster: 104 tackles, 4 forced fumbles, 2 fumble recoveries, 2 sacks, 4 interceptions, 31 pass deflections
Patterson: 82 tackles, 5 interceptions, 21 pass deflections
Lesean Paris Crooks: 76 tackles, 5 forced fumbles, 2 fumble recoveries, 2 interceptions, 21 pass deflections
Raeni Clarke ®: 43 tackles, 4 sacks, 2 interceptions, 16 pass deflections
Willie Miller: 48 tackles, 1 tackle for a loss, 1 forced fumble, 1 fumble recovery, 3 sacks, 2 interceptions, 9 pass deflections
Dorothy Zbornak: 112 tackles, 1 fumble recoverey, 5 interceptions, 20 pass deflections
Lip Gallagher: 94 tackles, 1 forced fumble, 2 interceptions, 28 pass deflections

You have so many options here. Clearly you have a few stand out players based on stats you would likely look at Triplet, Ruschmann, Foster, Zbornak and Gallaghet. There is just so much quality here.

A potential issue is the same that the linebacker position has. Most of the top guys are heading towards regression and most of them can easily fight it off for a couple of season. Clarke, Miller and Gallagher are the future of the cornerbacks. If you field three, there is really no issue for a decade at least. So there is enough time for youth to enter the depth charts. That is the one thing that is missing. Most of the youth is either inactive or slow earning. It won't be an issue for a while and with how good Atlantic Midwest is at generating talent you will likely see those issues be filled within a season or two.

Safety

[Image: eslEoTk.png]

Remember how I said cornerback was the 2nd deepest position with 17? It was actually a tied 2nd and safety is the other position with 17 players. At first glance you do not really have that ~1200 tpe maxed out player. However there is plenty of quality here and it is a healthy option of young and old. You're two leaders are Jadakiss and Hellzapoppin both a few seasons in regression, but still going strong. Then you have the Roman's S28 players who have 4 more seasons of growth before regression, so expect them to be those 1200 tpe players at some point. Shuffleboard is around that same point as well. Then you have the youngsters, Dee Walt, Jay Spears, Spike Daniels and Amari Springer. Knock knock, who's there? Oh it's the S32's Lance Witt and Lock'Edd Upmf. This is a position, that might not have that stand out player right now, but are absolutely poised to fill them at some point. The Roman's will be first, than its the Walts and the S31/S32 class. There is a lot of to look forward towards here as Team Atlanic Midwest. Let's do another look at stats.

DB Jadakiss: 59 tackles, 1 tackle for a loss, 1 forced fumble, 1 fumble recovery, 3 interceptions, 10 pass deflections
Johnny Hellzapoppin: 58 tackles, 2 forced fumbles, 1 interception, 12 pass deflections
Romulus Roman: 73 tackles, 1 forced fumble, 2 fumble recoveries, 3 sacks, 1 interception, 10 pass deflections, 1 safety, 1 defensive touch down
Jonathan Shuffleboard: 50 tackles, 1 forced fumble, 2 interceptions, 9 pass deflections, 1 defensive touchdown
Dee Walt ®: 16 tackles, 1 fumble recovery, 2 sacks, 1 interception, 5 pass deflections

Again you are presented with great options here. With three safeties going to the tournament, I feel like Jadakiss, Hellzapoppin and Roman bring the most. Roman had a great season for a safety, picking up about every stat line they can. Meanwhile Jadakiss and Hellzapoppin put up good preformances as well and Shuffleboard cannot be counted out. Walt came in as a true rookie and have a solid showing for one.

The future is bright for the safety position. I will not repeat myself to much, but this will be a highly contested position in a few years and that is something to look forward to.

Kicker

[Image: vL92uwd.png]

The option here is pretty much just handed to you. Jake Fencik is a great kicking option and he is the only reasonable high tpe player who is active. That is the bright side of the kicker role, you only need one who is capable of doing the job and you are pretty much set. Fencik is heading towards regression, but can fight that off for several years. Meanwhile down in the DSFL Jack Lewis will be training hard and if that continuies he can take over Fencik when they feel comfortable with it.

For the Philadelphia Liberty Fencik kicked a 39/39 perfect season, but did struggle on the field goals going 19/26 with a long of 51. In the punting game he had 4161 yards, 3rd best in the league for an average of 48.4 over 86 punts. He had 42 inside the 20's with was a league high and he had a long of 67.

Like I said Fencik is the guy for now, once regression has caught up to im I suspect Lewis to be able to take over the kicker duties no problem.

Transfers

In:

Albert Ruschman - WR (Team World)

Out:

Dexter Zaylren - QB (Team Canada)
Immanuel Blackstone - DE (Team World)
Busch Goose - RB (Team Canada)
Sal Ami - TE (Team Europe)
David Frank - DE (Team Europe)
Annie May - S (Team Europe)
Adam C. Spencer - TE (Team Canada)

When you are a nation with depth pools the size of Team Atlantic Midwest how much do transfers out hurt? It makes sence why people would transfer out, many of the teams these people transfered to (Canada and Europe specifically) were severly lacking in bodies, so why not transfer to a nation where you know you can instantly or in the near future be usefull, while on team Atlantic Midwest you might have to wait an extended period of time before you can even be effective. Losing some of the younger players especially on DE might hurt a bit looking at those positions depth charts. However I do not think the team suffered much from the transfers out. Looking at the transfers in they got a great CB, which just improved that CB core even more.

State Break Down

New York: 22
Illinois: 17
Pennsylvania: 16
Massachusetts: 14
Wisconsin: 12
Ohio: 12
New Jersey: 11
Michigan: 9
Indiana: 8
Minnesota: 6
Connecticut: 3
Iowa: 2
New Hampshire: 2
Vermont: 1
Maine: 0 ):
Rhode Island: 0 ):

Overall thoughts

This is one overall nasty looking team. It absolutely helps being a collection of some of the most popular states users on this site like citing as their players birthplace. As I mentioned New York could essentially field their own team and having 7 states with 10+ players and 2 close to that number just means you have so much to pick from. There is a great player in basically every position and this team will likely have great success in the WFC in general. Most position have a solid pipeline and even those who do not right now, have enough time to fix them. I could see Atlantic Midwest being the Orange County Otters of the WFC world and make the playoffs in every installment of the tournament. It does make you wonder how fair that is. I also wonder now that the World Football Champsions are an actual thing if people will put more thoughts into their players birthplace. Especially knowing that the depth charts for this specific team are off the charts. While they create in one of the four nations that we have seen struggle with numbers so far. Knowing that creating in a nation for one of those teams will lead to a easier path and more playing time overall. Or will it not bother people and will they take the challenge to fight their way up the ranks to represent this team on the international stage.

It will be interesting to compare these numbers in another few season, especially with more and more people who are aware of the WFC recreating. See if any nations will gain a significant boost to their recruitment numbers.

RE: A look at Team Atlantic-Midwest US - World Football Championship - g2019 - 09-12-2021

Awesome media! Thanks for doing all that research and for posting!

RE: A look at Team Atlantic-Midwest US - World Football Championship - Dp-420 - 09-13-2021

Caliban was correctly placed on Southeast before the loan draft last season, and SE went a different direction which allowed us to grab him in the Loan Draft. No conspiracy, perfect logistics.

He will be back with SE at the start of the next campaign (prior to LD) as far as  I know.

Awesome job on this peace! With as deep as this roster was, it was still hard to pick at some positions due to the fact that there were so many good players. You also got to keep in mind all the players have to play, so that makes you think against taking a 6th LB or even a 2nd or 3rd QB. 

Cant wait til the next WFC season!

RE: A look at Team Atlantic-Midwest US - World Football Championship - Raven - 09-13-2021

(09-13-2021, 03:11 AM)Dp-420 Wrote: Caliban was correctly placed on Southeast before the loan draft last season, and SE went a different direction which allowed us to grab him in the Loan Draft. No conspiracy, perfect logistics.

He will be back with SE at the start of the next campaign (prior to LD) as far as  I know.

Awesome job on this peace! With as deep as this roster was, it was still hard to pick at some positions due to the fact that there were so many good players. You also got to keep in mind all the players have to play, so that makes you think against taking a 6th LB or even a 2nd or 3rd QB. 

*edit* Caliban was originally put on team AMUS by mistake and I pointed it out. I never removed him from the roster in my spreadsheet and accidentally put him in this article as a result.

Absolutely true on the roster depth in terms of who you bring along. You will likely not always bring as many players as slots allowed, but for the fun of it I did decide on seeing who would all come along if all slots had to be filled!

Same going to fun!

RE: A look at Team Atlantic-Midwest US - World Football Championship - 37thchamber - 09-14-2021

"Theo AwardsSystemIsBad which I assume is a german name"

genuinely lol'd

RE: A look at Team Atlantic-Midwest US - World Football Championship - Dp-420 - 09-14-2021

(09-13-2021, 08:53 AM)Raven Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 03:11 AM)Dp-420 Wrote: Caliban was correctly placed on Southeast before the loan draft last season, and SE went a different direction which allowed us to grab him in the Loan Draft. No conspiracy, perfect logistics.

*edit* Caliban was originally put on team AMUS by mistake and I pointed it out. I never removed him from the roster in my spreadsheet and accidentally put him in this article as a result.

Absolutely true on the roster depth in terms of who you bring along. You will likely not always bring as many players as slots allowed, but for the fun of it I did decide on seeing who would all come along if all slots had to be filled!

Same going to fun!
Yep. I would have done the same thing in terms of forgetting to remove him and for the sake of the media. You know what the hells going on! Fair enough, once again enjoyed this media sir.