International Simulation Football League
*Demonsons SHIT LIST - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Demonsons SHIT LIST (/showthread.php?tid=35091)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

*Demonsons SHIT LIST - crazylemire - 09-11-2021

Tony Demonsons SHit list

Ok This is Tony Demonson Hit list some of the players he hates and are his rivals, we've known Tony Demonson too be a hot head but we didnt think he would of pissed of the amount of players he has we know about the beef with him and Oath over the course of last season but in training camp things got alot worse and there was alot of other players that have now got caught within cross fire of this dispute, raising alarms for fellow teammates and coaches, this is list of some of the beefs and friendships across the leauge. Well start with Ken Oath. He has been front and center too this since the start of last season when he was named captain and undering performed by a large margin; Demonson Believed that Dexter Zarylen should of been named captain and not Oath, this was the start of the war, During the Offseason the GM failed to pick up fellow Wide Reicevers Demonson being curious why and being stunned and upset about Staggs moving on started too question the situation of why this is Happening he was told by recently drafted offsseive lineman Awardsystemsucks that Oath would be named star and do virtually all the work... wtf ? Thought Demonson.. I had way better stats and played way harder how could this be the case .. Demonson has asked for trades repeatly.. trying get off a 1 player faced team of an ugly Indaviual in Oath, This has gone to the point that Oath rolled into Bondi Beach with Otters star Goat Tank too confront Demonson. This pissed off Demonson they got in yelling match almost coming to blows when teammates got in way of this fight. This has gone way too out of propoation Tony Demonson has few friends in this leauge but he can say Dexter Zarylen is the star and the player he wants to be playing with and is so grateful too be a fire salamander. He is also friends with Dominos Pizzaman but question his involement with a team like the Otters who also house Goat tank and Ken Oaths rights. This Team of the Otters is the Last team Tony Demonson would want too suit up for. He also has a Dislike for Chicago because of his past and has got slack from chicago for having a NTC there. But he respects Paul Montair who is there kicker now over there. Squidward is over in New Orleans playing with them and Staggs is in Arizona.. Arizona is another team Tony shares a dislike towards bringing Staggs up to escape Bondi.

SHIT LIST
OCO -
Housing some of my most hated players in having Oaths rights and having a Kens dad Has a Fransice TE also having that Goat Tank Runningback who tried run up on me in Bondi when hes already a star... not cool

CHI -
Shitty City keep me away...

BBB -
Ken Oath is apart of this and is now suppose too be the face of the city keep me away and this crippy little shit in awardsystemsucks is someone i dont want too help win the GM still not having me traded and trying to turn this too a running back team is pissing me off i want fresh start with sholid Quaterback not too be left alone by myself

...... Thats my Rant for the day on my way to become the most hated player too the Otters and any player too step in my way im taking numbers so watch out....

RE: Demonsons SHIT LIST - C9Van - 09-11-2021

(09-11-2021, 09:45 PM)crazylemire Wrote: CHI -
Shitty City keep me away...

I dunno the PBE Minor League team is pretty cool.

RE: Demonsons SHIT LIST - crazylemire - 09-11-2021

Also otters are cursed

RE: Demonsons SHIT LIST - zaynzk - 09-11-2021

I can’t tell if this is satire or not

RE: Demonsons SHIT LIST - g2019 - 09-11-2021

Why?

RE: Demonsons SHIT LIST - UberBJ - 09-11-2021

Welcome back Zamir.

RE: Demonsons SHIT LIST - crazylemire - 09-11-2021

Btw i been fucking with you all i have no hate all love @Thor

RE: Demonsons SHIT LIST - slate - 09-11-2021

(09-11-2021, 09:56 PM)crazylemire Wrote: Btw i been fucking with you all i have no hate all love @Thor

fr?

RE: Demonsons SHIT LIST - negs - 09-11-2021

Thor and Uber two of the most stand up people in the league along with Ems. Really hope this is satire for your sake.

RE: Demonsons SHIT LIST - zaynzk - 09-11-2021

(09-11-2021, 10:05 PM)negs Wrote: Thor and Uber two of the most stand up people in the league along with Ems. Really hope this is satire for your sake.

“Fuck Goat Tank” - Norfolk GM