International Simulation Football League
Rapid Eagle Retires - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Player Retirement (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: Rapid Eagle Retires (/showthread.php?tid=35099)

Rapid Eagle Retires - rapideagle - 09-12-2021

Well its finally time, Rapid Eagle is retiring from the ISFL, after 1 season in the DSFL with the Myrtle Beach Buccaneers and 10 in the NSFL/ISFL with the Orange County Otters. I've got lots of people to thank for such a fun career I had here so be ready for a pingfest.

First of all I definitely gotta thank @jeffie43 for introducing me to the league, not only did he recruit me to the league he was my longest teammate in the league and is just a joy to be around! After that gotta thank @Frostbite for being the one DSFL GM who scouted me before the draft, being on that S20 Myrtle Beach team is definitely what sparked me into staying so into this league for as long as I did, everyone on that team was just great. That locker room wouldn't have been the same without @Vorshayla, @scorycory, @RainDelay, @Hallmonitor_20, @mrmouseman, @RotticusScott, @Briedaqueduc, @Drizzy, @MN_Moosey!

[Image: image0.png]

The ISFL draft process was much different for me, went from being scouted by 1 GM to talking to all 10 GMs before the draft (that's right youngins there were only 10 teams back then), I'd probably be pinging half the forum if I mentioned everyone but I definitely need to thank @"Laser" and @Revolution5 for taking me in the 2nd round of the draft. There's a reason I was an Otter for all 10 seasons of my ISFL career, that team was just so much fun and all my teammates were amazing just like MBB was for me in the DSFL! @moonlight, @speculadora, @Memento Mori, @Blasoon, @Big Edd (Even tho you stole DTOY from me), @Gwdjohnson, @ReverendOReily and everyone else who shared a locker room with me!

[Image: unknown.png]

My actual sim career was pretty good too (If I do say so myself), probably could have played a bit longer if I had fought regression by earning more towards the end but real life kinda got in my way of staying active, probably my one regret in this career tbh. Nonetheless 403 tackles, 58 TFL. 76 Sacks, are pretty damn good for me! 3 Pro Bowls and 0 DTOYs along with the stats as well!

[Image: unknown.png]

Outside that it would be crazy of me not to mention everyone here who helped me develop my graphics. Starting with @Nokazoa who without him helping me early on my GIF sigs would probably still look like the top gif. Then @caltroit_red_flames, @mithrandir and everyone else in the graphics and DOTTS departments really made making graphics for this league a blast!

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]
[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

All in all my time in the ISFL was truly fun and everything I coulda hoped for when I first joined. I probably won't be recreating right away, instead I'm going to be putting my focus into PBE for now to try something fresh for now. I will definitely be back eventually and I hope it'll be just as fun next time around, but until then hasta la vista (or see you in PBE for those of you in both leagues).
[Image: REagle_Sig.png]

RE: Rapid Eagle Retires - Hallmonitor_20 - 09-12-2021

A real MB legend.

Congrats on the career and hope to see you and all your sexy graphics again soon!

RE: Rapid Eagle Retires - Blasoon - 09-12-2021

Rapid you were such a great figure in our locker room and I was so lucky to get to know you and find some of your graphical work on google accidentally. Have a happy retirement, bud.

RE: Rapid Eagle Retires - negs - 09-12-2021

THE MAN WHO BROUGHT ME HERE!

RE: Rapid Eagle Retires - Vorshayla - 09-12-2021

Absolute beast of a user and a great presence in the LR

That s20 MB team was built different and it was an honor to share that with you

Best of luck on your best player if you recreate and if this is it for you then it was a true privilege

RE: Rapid Eagle Retires - Briedaqueduc - 09-12-2021

legend

RE: Rapid Eagle Retires - KoltClassic - 09-13-2021

Congrats on a great career!

RE: Rapid Eagle Retires - scorycory - 09-13-2021

Love you man, hope to still see you around!