International Simulation Football League
*In Active Activated from Sorta Active - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *In Active Activated from Sorta Active (/showthread.php?tid=35105)

*In Active Activated from Sorta Active - wuma - 09-12-2021

Following the conclusion of S30, our hero In Active has learned that he's going to be brought up to the Philidelipha Liberty. Knowing the kind of grand announcement that In Active would want to be presented with to let him know that he was going to be going up to the big leagues next season, Philidelphia Liberty GM @Pat hired a private skywriter to make the announcement following the conclusion of the S30 DSFL Ultimini game. Unfortunately for Pat, it was too windy for the guy to actually write a message, so he just made some symbols and pocketed the money. As is tradition for the lovable In Active, he's decided that he should address quite a few people before he officially departs Tijuana.

@Kotasa, @GuitarMaster116, @Exilate - I've said it time and time again. I'll say it time and time again. In Active was created as a meme because of the guys in Carolina in the SHL. We drafted so many ISFL guys there, I figured I'd create a player again and just go inactive. When I told the Carolina LR I had created, I was blown away to find out that I had been claimed off of waivers almost instantly. Other DSFL GM's were in the process of messaging me to find out if I was going to stick around, and I had already been claimed. We're talking minutes here. When the Kya stuff went down, I didn't hide the fact that I was extremely disheartened by it, and that I was even at the point where I was regretting my idea to recreate. Kotasa and GM are the reasons I stuck around. I'll say it until the end of time, I wouldn't be here without the two of them. When GM stepped down, Koasa brought Exi on board and he continued the fantastic management skills that I had been so accustomed to from the team. So much love for the three of you.

To guys like @slothfacekilla, @"dankoa", @Rangerjase, @JayWhy75, and so many more that I can't think of forum user names at this time, it was such a great time to share the field - and locker room - with all of you. My time in Tijuana was one of the best experiences in almost 4 years of sim leagues, and I'm still bummed I couldn't help Tijuana win championships 9 and 10 during our time together. I have full confidence that the management staff, the war room, and the leaderships squad there will fufill those goals in no time. Then it'll be time for a new logo.

Before we continue this media, In Active is going to have to chime in in his own words.

"In Active came into this league as a waiver pick up, and quickly decided In Active should be a Pro Bowl player every season. After In Active's rookie season, there was a decent stat line. 38 tackles, 3 for loss, 3 forced fumbles with 2 recoveries, 8 sacks, and most importantly... A BLOCKED FIELD GOAL! Those aren't rookie numbers, those are numbers of a future hall of famer. Count it.

After In Active's second season, the final stat line was 75 tackles, 6 for a loss, 1 forced fumble and recovery, and 5 pancakes. Again, a damn fine season for an In Active.

In Active's final season for the Tijuana Luchadores saw In Active in a different role. With two Active linebackers, In Active was free to play a bit of a different game. He still finished with a career high 79 tackles, managing 5 for a loss, picking up 3 more forced fumbles, he managed a career high 11 pass deflections and his first career interception. All while racking up 8 sacks. In Active was fucking Active."

So now we address the Liberty.

Pat and the Liberty took a huge risk on drafting In Active. Hell, In Active didn't (and still doesn't) show up on the TPE Tracker. In Active didn't show up on the mock draft list. According to the league, In Active doesn't exist. But as the ISFL, the Liberty, and the fans are about to find out... In Active does exist, and he's here to win. There should probably be more to this, but it's too early to drink enough to keep writing. I'll be back.

RE: In Active Activated from Sorta Active - Kotasa - 09-12-2021

NO LONGER IN ACTIVE
HE IS NOW
SUPER ACTIVE

RE: In Active Activated from Sorta Active - GuitarMaster116 - 09-12-2021

When you first hit waivers Wuma everyone in our war room immediatly just said "claim this man." It turns out that was one of the best decisions Kotasa and I made in our time GMing together. You were from day one one of the best users and people to ever grace the Tijuana LR and it is so much better with you in it. I am extremely sad seeing you go, but am really happy seeing you continue your journey to Philly who is run by an awesome duo of Pat and Cody. I couldn't be more happier to have you as a teammate and as a friend, and it was a pleasure to have the oppurtunity to get to know you and make In Active, Kinda Active.

RE: In Active Activated from Sorta Active - Jimi64 - 09-14-2021

missed this when you posted but LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PHI PHI PHI PHI