International Simulation Football League
*Tony Demonson Morning Regret - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Tony Demonson Morning Regret (/showthread.php?tid=35108)

Pages: 1 2

*Tony Demonson Morning Regret - crazylemire - 09-12-2021

I wake up this morning and go too throw up i am so hungover i go too bathroom and puke i pick up the bottle and take my first swig of vodka in the morning im so depressed about all my teammates turning on me and letting me get myself beat up my Goat Tank. I'm imberresed and shouldnt of went at Ken Oath as i was doing i was building this up too fall down on myself having my own Manager who once loved me turn his back on me because of my reckless actions, I know the rest of the team is also dissapointed i have talked too other Gms about the possibitly of playing there and keep getting a harsh no they dont care about talent but only the attuide of the player... this is why i will drink and party all season I dont have anyone on the team that will talk too me and have been silented by my team and the leauge after my actions i have caused with picking fights with star teammates. I have to play in Bondi this season unless traded but im not even aloud in team dressing room or around the team so you can find me in the bar and plastered all over the place this year.. Feels pretty shitty being a one man team but hey thats what happens when u make a shit list.

RE: Tony Demonson Morning Regret - siddhus - 09-12-2021

Sim league problems and blaming it on being drunk. Smh my head. Honestly I understand like a tenth of this but hopefully you dmed Thor and Eldorian with apologies.

RE: Tony Demonson Morning Regret - negs - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 07:44 PM)siddhus Wrote: Sim league problems and blaming it on being drunk. Smh my head. Honestly I understand like a tenth of this but hopefully you dmed Thor and Eldorian with apologies.
That’s what I blame for drafting @g2019

RE: Tony Demonson Morning Regret - g2019 - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 07:47 PM)negs Wrote:
(09-12-2021, 07:44 PM)siddhus Wrote: Sim league problems and blaming it on being drunk. Smh my head. Honestly I understand like a tenth of this but hopefully you dmed Thor and Eldorian with apologies.
That’s what I blame for drafting @g2019

That must have been some 30 year old scotch then, cuz I'm SMOOOOOOOOOTH. Wink

RE: Tony Demonson Morning Regret - Eldorian - 09-12-2021

He doesn't owe me an apology. All I did was tell him to stop with the BS.

The apology he owes is to the folks he went after and to the team for starting this silly circus. I think he's done about half of that.

I feel like if he does that the team would likely be willing to give him a 2nd chance and just let it go.

That's the best advice I can give to the guy.

RE: Tony Demonson Morning Regret - slate - 09-12-2021

Drop the roleplaying stuff and figure out the real-world problems you've caused with your teammates first. Write some out-of-character apologies for taking the in-character stuff too far. That's my only advice. Well, maybe start to use a spell checker too. Couldn't hurt.

RE: Tony Demonson Morning Regret - Pat - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 08:00 PM)slate Wrote: Drop the roleplaying stuff and figure out the real-world problems you've caused with your teammates first. Write some out-of-character apologies for taking the in-character stuff too far. That's my only advice. Well, maybe start to use a spell checker too. Couldn't hurt.

Lil Petey is a bum

RE: Tony Demonson Morning Regret - slate - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 08:04 PM)Pat Wrote:
(09-12-2021, 08:00 PM)slate Wrote: Drop the roleplaying stuff and figure out the real-world problems you've caused with your teammates first. Write some out-of-character apologies for taking the in-character stuff too far. That's my only advice. Well, maybe start to use a spell checker too. Couldn't hurt.

Lil Petey is a bum

This Team of the Bells is the Last team Petey Patterson would want too suit up for.

RE: Tony Demonson Morning Regret - negs - 09-12-2021

You mean it’s not “imberresed”?

RE: Tony Demonson Morning Regret - ReverendOReily - 09-12-2021

Sources: Tony Demonson is beside himself. Driving around downtown Bondi begging (thru texts) NTG's family for address to Ken Oath’s home