International Simulation Football League
(S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade (/showthread.php?tid=35118)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

(S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - siddhus - 09-13-2021

(S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade
Complete the weekly Point Task to earn 3 TPE! All written responses must be at least 200 words. PT's may be submitted in another language, as long as you mention what language you are translating into, to make the job of the grader easier.

Do not claim this TPE until it has been graded and posted to the S30 claim thread. This task is due next Sunday, September 19th 2021, at 11:59 ET. Have fun and get writing!

Written option: And thats the end of the another ten seasons in the ISFL. Ahead of the start of Season 31, talk about what the most memorable or your favorite moment in these last ten seasons were. If you are new or wish to look forward rather than look back, talk about your hopes and ambitions for the next ten seasons.

Graphic option: Create a graphic displaying either a memorable moment from the last ten seasons or a moment that you hope will happen in these next ten seasons.

Affiliate claims from SHL and PBE are accepted; link directly to your post and add a note if your username is different there. Make sure the week of the affliate PT matches with the week of this point task.

Written and graphic responses must be posted solely in this thread and not for additional media credit. Also, if you try to build your word count by being super repetitive and rambling on, you will not get full credit. If you are caught plagiarizing/stealing someone else’s work, you will be punished as HO sees fit, including the potential loss of TPE or money. Do your own work please. If you have a non-full PT pass and would like to use it this week, make sure to post in the thread. No need to post in the thread if you have a full PT Pass.

If you have ideas for future PTs, visit the link below, and your idea may be used next week!!
https://forums.sim-football.com/showthread.php?tid=9205 - Submit Prompt Ideas here!
https://forums.sim-football.com/showthread.php?tid=34514 - PT Passes list here!

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - FootballIsCool - 09-13-2021

SHL affiliate 
Different forum Username: Hockeyiscool

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - Urq660 - 09-13-2021

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - wuma - 09-13-2021

SHL affiliate

Username wumaduce

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - Dp-420 - 09-13-2021

I’ve only been around since the tail end of Season 29 so my history of the past decade is quite a small sample size, so I think what I would like to focus on would be my next decade in the league. After two less than satisfying seasons in the DSFL with high expectations, and little delivery, mostly from my player, the Royals haven’t had too much success. My favorite moment up until now would be watching those first couple of snaps that I got to play way back in S29 with the Tijuana Luchadores. That moment was truly amazing because I was not expected to get any playing time, playing behind then starter IsHe ReallyInvisible, who will finally be getting the call up to the ISFL team this year, Good Luck Clipboard Holder! LOL. That same season the Luchadores would make it to yet another Ultimini and after hearing about how cool it is to go on an Ultimini playoff run from GM’s and players I got to witness it happen as the Luchadores made it to the Ultimini. In that game Tijuana went down again the London Royals, their last taste of success since then as well might I add seeing how I am the Q-B-1 on London now. I hope whenever I get to play ball in the ISFL that I have a historic career and go down as the GOAT! That’s my ultimate goal and would like nothing better than that! Breaking records, winning awards, winning ships. The whole nine yards. 
Code:

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - OrbitingDeath - 09-13-2021

I only joined the league as a S26 player, so i missed like half of the decade, but there are enough great moments to share. My favourite moment winning my first ISFL award, despite there being some controversy by some people about the result and the voting being really tight, I am glad to have won this award and will cherish it going forward to my next seasons.

This award is my first one in the isfl after winning multiple in the DSFL where Cobra Kai basically harvested the awards for the Birddogs. Despite them winning an ultimini without me, I loved winning these awards for them and ending up in the birddog hall of fame.

The drafts also where quite a blast, I had my hopes up at either Dallas (where I would become their RB) or Portland (where I would become their QB) but am happy with the result, the Birddogs are still one of my favourite locker rooms to visit up till this day.

Being drafted by Honolulu also was great, I even asked them to draft me so I loved that siddhus listened to it (and he’ll probably regrets it still considering how much he shakes his head at my comment).

Here’s to a new decade ISFL! Looking forward to see what the next decade will bring for Cobra Kai and my next player!

words: 228

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - TheSparkyDee - 09-13-2021

Pt pass

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - LordEscanor - 09-13-2021

I’m Escanor Sama from the Dallas Birddogs and I’m here to talk about the end of a decade, or, in my case, the beginning of a new one. As one of the newest members of the ISFL and DSFL, I want to bring a new hunger for the game with me into the game that hasn’t been seen in this league.

Over the next 10 years, I have extremely high standards for myself coming to this league. I believe every year is a championship contention year, and I’d like my teammates to feel the same. Any time we take the field, we can win that game. Any time a cornerback is lined up against me, I can win that matchup. And that’s what you’ll see from me no matter what. Not just for these 10 years, but until I retire.

You can expect to see my name topping the receiving yards lists, touchdowns list, fantasy points lists, you name it. Those are not my primary goals, but they come with the nature of what primary goal is: to win.

If I had to describe the new decade like a chinese new year, I’d call it the Decade of the Escanor. My promise to you, whoever is reading, is that you WILL see my name everywhere, and you WILL associate me with winning. That’s what this next decade is all about.

Word Count: 230

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - Void_DCXI - 09-13-2021

I don’t have a lot of memorable moments to look back on as I was only drafted into the ISFL in Season 28. But a lot happened during those 3 seasons. Getting drafted in both the DSFL and ISFL is a treat. I may not have gone very high in either of them, but the whole draft experience is something that every rookie gets to enjoy, and it’s probably my favorite part of the whole thing. Getting drafted into the ISFL was especially nice. It made me feel as though I had made it. But something was off. I knew I hadn’t made it quite yet. In season 28, I was a part of a Bondi Beach Buccaneers team that made the playoffs with a losing record. And while nobody wants to have a losing record, the playoffs were at least enjoyable. Prior to Season 29, I was called up by the New York Silverbacks. I was so happy to finally get to play in the ISFL. It made me feel as though I’d made it. But something was off. I knew I hadn’t made it. My ISFL rookie season shocked a lot of people. I was nominated for rookie of the year. I had a ton of touchdowns that I stole from teyon. I even had a walkoff overtime catch to win a game. But I knew something was off. I still hadn’t made it. I had a relatively quiet playoffs, and I was alright with that. The team kept winning and we got to the Ultimus. I thought we would lose but I was still happy to get there and excited for the future with New York. Then we dominate. I have 140 yards on 14 carries and 2 touchdowns, winning Ultimus MVP. And this is my favorite memory of the last 10 seasons of the league. Because not only did we win the Ultimus and I got Ultimus MVP, but because after this game is when I finally felt that I had truly made it.

RE: (S31) PT 1 - End of a Decade - CptGoosar - 09-13-2021

Affiliate Link - SHL PT#4