International Simulation Football League
what are you guys happy about today? - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: what are you guys happy about today? (/showthread.php?tid=35144)

what are you guys happy about today? - WildfireMicro - 09-14-2021

I feel like it is a good time to say something that is making you happy!

For example, for me, something not sim related that I am happy about is my birthday coming up on the 20th!

RE: what are you guys happy about today? - Pat - 09-14-2021

This is a great thread!

What am I happy about today? Well, it's a gorgeous, partly sunny fall day - 70 degrees with a nice breeze. I'm also happy because I've got three new beers I brewed that I'm almost ready to put on tap. Probably most importantly, it's my wedding anniversary!

RE: what are you guys happy about today? - WildfireMicro - 09-14-2021

(09-14-2021, 03:16 PM)Pat Wrote: This is a great thread!

What am I happy about today? Well, it's a gorgeous, partly sunny fall day - 70 degrees with a nice breeze. I'm also happy because I've got three new beers I brewed that I'm almost ready to put on tap. Probably most importantly, it's my wedding anniversary!
Congratulations man!

RE: what are you guys happy about today? - ReverendOReily - 09-14-2021

I'm lucky enough to work in a field that I legitimately love, doing something that can impact peoples' lives on a personal level.

RE: what are you guys happy about today? - Dolphins - 09-14-2021

(09-14-2021, 03:12 PM)WildfireMicro Wrote: I feel like it is a good time to say something that is making you happy!

For example, for me, something not sim related that I am happy about is my birthday coming up on the 20th!
First off, Happy Early Birthday
Second off, I am happy because the DOLPhins won on Sunday and are 1st in the AFC East.

RE: what are you guys happy about today? - WildfireMicro - 09-14-2021

(09-14-2021, 03:24 PM)ReverendOReily Wrote: I'm lucky enough to work in a field that I legitimately love, doing something that can impact peoples' lives on a personal level.
that is definitely something to be happy about!

RE: what are you guys happy about today? - Amulos - 09-14-2021

(09-14-2021, 03:25 PM)Dolphins Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 03:12 PM)WildfireMicro Wrote: I feel like it is a good time to say something that is making you happy!

Second off, I am happy because the DOLPhins won on Sunday and are 1st in the AFC East.
Dolphins need to be more efficient, us Vikings fans lost on Sunday and are in 1st in the NFC North, so take that!

RE: what are you guys happy about today? - xenosthelegend - 09-14-2021

I have no classes today

RE: what are you guys happy about today? - Dolphins - 09-14-2021

(09-14-2021, 03:39 PM)Amulos Wrote:

Dolphins need to be more efficient, us Vikings fans lost on Sunday and are in 1st in the NFC North, so take that!
hmmmmmm, but what about playoffs

RE: what are you guys happy about today? - ReverendOReily - 09-14-2021

(09-14-2021, 04:16 PM)Dolphins Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 03:39 PM)Amulos Wrote:

hmmmmmm, but what about playoffs
[Image: Y66V.gif]