International Simulation Football League
*Logo Color Swap - Arizona Outlaws Edition - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Logo Color Swap - Arizona Outlaws Edition (/showthread.php?tid=35215)

Pages: 1 2

*Logo Color Swap - Arizona Outlaws Edition - Cody - 09-21-2021

Thought it would be interesting to see what team's logo looked like swapped with other team's logo colors and give them a ranking 1 to 10. This time we are doing the Arizona Outlaws and see what their logo would look like with a color swap. 

Austin Copperheads
[Image: ZfsiYXL.png]
We're starting off with a real banger here. The colors fit in so well with the Outlaws logo. If the Outlaws had started with this color scheme from the beginning I don't think anyone would be complaining. 

Score: 10/10

Baltimore Hawks
[Image: PIoAbnu.png]
I think overall this one looks good but doesn't feel like Outlaw colors. It's not the worst but it's not the best.

Score: 6.5/10

Berlin Fire Salamanders

[Image: dq0rZt6.png]

I like this swap as well. The red works well with the Outlaw and the Yellow gives it a Western feel. This is another swap that if used from the beginning would go over well.

Score: 8/10

Chicago Butchers

[Image: mdLSotx.png]
The red as with the other teams works very well with the Outlaws logo. I don't think the grey fits in that well however. It's a decent color scheme but not my favorite.

Score: 6/10

Colorado Yeti

[Image: UC68IjN.png]
I know it seems weird to have blue in here but I am pulling from the teams logos and the Yeti have blue in their logo. If it was just the red, yellow and black it wouldn't be bad but that blue really drops it down a bit.

Score: 4/10

Honolulu Hahalua
[Image: 2Pz3ZXC.png]
This one doesn't mesh well at all.  The blue and yellow aren't very reflective of the West and Outlaws. 

Score 3/10

New Orleans Second Line

[Image: Sx8lXpr.png]
Even though it has a bit of a Southwest feel with it's colors I just can't get behind this logo swap. It's definitely not the worst but I feel like users would want a color change if this was the original color scheme.

Score: 5/10

New York Silverbacks

[Image: QqaMKBF.png]
This one does not work at all. I don't get a feeling of Outlaws or West with these colors. I think this is the worst of the bunch.

Score: 1/10

Orange County Otters

[Image: MigzfDB.png]
I really enjoy this swap, it's not the closest to an Outlaw feeling but it does work well in this logo. I think with some alterations it could be a really good logo.

Score: 7.5/10

Philadelphia Liberty

[Image: meAgjXB.png]

You're basically looking at the same thing as Colorado, they just edge out with a little better score because the blue is more subtle. This a below average color scheme for this logo.

Score 4.5/10

Sarasota Sailfish

[Image: XWjEErn.png]
This is another rough swap right in there with Honolulu and New York. I think it works better than New York but not by much. 

Score 1.5/10

San Jose SaberCats

[Image: 0c8ELSJ.png]
I really enjoy this color scheme in the Outlaws logo. I think it works very well just might need a few tweaks to really be a 10.

Score: 9/10

Yellowknife Wraiths

[Image: OaShsgG.png]
This one is bold and has sleek look to it but I don't think it works well in terms of the Outlaws. I think people would like it initially but then think less of it over an extended period of time.

Score: 5/10

Overall I think the Outlaws with some swaps have some decent logos but there were a lot that didn't translate well. 

Score Rankings

Austin: 10
San Jose: 9
Berlin: 8
Orange County: 7.5
Baltimore: 6.5
Chicago: 6
New Orleans: 5
Yellowknife: 5
Philadelphia: 4.5
Colorado: 4
Honolulu: 3
Sarasota: 1.5
New York: 1

Average Score: 5.46

I'll continue this series with the other teams logos. 

I'd love to hear your thoughts regarding the color swaps!

RE: Logo Color Swap - Arizona Outlaws Edition - negs - 09-21-2021

THE YKW COLOR SCHEME UNDERRATED HERE

RE: Logo Color Swap - Arizona Outlaws Edition - zeagle1 - 09-21-2021

I agree with negs. YKW might be my favorite in terms of aesthetics. If the team location was something cold I think it'd be perfect!

RE: Logo Color Swap - Arizona Outlaws Edition - zaynzk - 09-21-2021

you sleeping on the Silverback Outlaw logo

its like a Urban Outlaw i dig it

and the YKW one is dope, its like Sub-Zero

RE: Logo Color Swap - Arizona Outlaws Edition - TeyonSchavari - 09-21-2021

NYS color scheme doesn't look that bad smh. Cody is not my friend anymore >: (

RE: Logo Color Swap - Arizona Outlaws Edition - .simo - 09-21-2021

(09-21-2021, 02:04 PM)zaynzk Wrote: you sleeping on the Silverback Outlaw logo

No NYS sucks.

RE: Logo Color Swap - Arizona Outlaws Edition - Opera_Phantom - 09-21-2021

(09-21-2021, 01:53 PM)negs Wrote: THE YKW COLOR SCHEME UNDERRATED HERE

(09-21-2021, 01:54 PM)zeagle1 Wrote: I agree with negs. YKW might be my favorite in terms of aesthetics. If the team location was something cold I think it'd be perfect!

(09-21-2021, 02:04 PM)zaynzk Wrote: you sleeping on the Silverback Outlaw logo

The people have spoken. YKW best.

RE: Logo Color Swap - Arizona Outlaws Edition - .Laser - 09-21-2021

YKW is best but CHI is 2nd for me. Awesome that you're doing these, really looking forward to the rest of the series!

RE: Logo Color Swap - Arizona Outlaws Edition - Mooty99 - 09-22-2021

Austin have the best colours, now a scientific FACT!

RE: Logo Color Swap - Arizona Outlaws Edition - Raven - 09-22-2021

Arizona with oco colours, ah yes the original Outlaws