International Simulation Football League
*Week 12 Power Rankings - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Week 12 Power Rankings (/showthread.php?tid=3533)

*Week 12 Power Rankings - tlk742 - 08-19-2017

Sorry about the delay, here’s the power rankings for week 12. I’m also writing these drunk, unlike the other ones, so they can and may be terse and strewn about with errors.

For those curious, the Outlaws are #1 on the index power rankings.

A power rating indicates that if two teams face off on neutral ground, the higher power ranking should win, does it hold? It's why we play the game.

1. ARI Arizona Outlaws (9-2) ?0
They’re still good. There’s not really anything that will change so long as they play in the desert. Bronko also has been playing lights out as of recent. Cool stat though, Evans leads the league in drops of all applicable (passes caught or dropped) passes.

2. OCO Orange County Otters (7-5) ?+2
The Orange County Otters are playing the best games of their life right now. I don’t think an upset of the Outlaws will stem from the NSFC. Rather, I think the Otters are the likely candidate to slay Goliath if anyone is going to. By the way, in terms of all catchable passes, as listed above, Phelps is the most reliable, couple that with the leading in yards and you have the best WR in the league this season on Orange County.

3. BALBaltimore Hawks (8-4) ?+2
They needed a bounce back win without their TE, and it was a nailbiter but they pulled out a win at Baltimore and made the closest game the Hawks have faced at home in a long time. A win at the reeling Yeti could be what they need to secure home field advantage, but they have to better than let a game go into overtime while at home.

4. YKW Yellowknife Wraiths (7-5) ?-2
Flip a coin. Heads you get professional footballers ready to show up and play well. Tails, you get players who think Football is a game that Americans call Soccer. That’s the wraiths in a nutshell this season. At times, that offense plays like it is on fire. Other times, it plays like that offense is on fire. You dig?

5. PHI Philadelphia Liberty. (4-7) ?-1
They played close. They took it to overtime, while away. They may have gotten a little hot a little too late in the season, but the Liberty could be a force down the road. I’d be nervous as they could take the Outlaws throne in a very short amount of time.

6. COL Colorado Yeti (6-6) ?-1
They Lost. At home. To the Legion. There’s really nothing more to say here. A bad game is a bad game, but unless a miracle happens the season is essentially over for the Yeti.

7. LVL Las Vegas Legion (3-7) ?+1
The legion won, to the Yeti. They’re not going to set the league on fire, but they’re starting to play smarter and if some of those rookies they got fliers on return this upcoming season the Legion could have the building blocks they need. If not, well the Legion better hope they hit on what few draft picks they have. Berc had a blemish-less game, which was new.

8. SJS San Jose Sabercats (3-7) ?-1
The #SJSRenaissance does not get phased by losses. Really I have a cool perspective being a part of this great team, the activity has spiked and everyone is excited for the next season. The Cats look poised to make a leap, just not this season. That said, they’re playing some interesting things, and our Lord and Savior, Lord Nibbler, has been a great asset to the team’s newfound passion, drive and activity which is looking like a great choice all around.

Code:
612 words

Graded
Payout=$1,012,000

*Week 12 Power Rankings - iamslm22 - 08-19-2017

That Legion, Yeti game was brutal and totally confusing. I have no idea how that game happened

*Week 12 Power Rankings - Roshambo - 08-19-2017

OCO OCO OCO

*Week 12 Power Rankings - kckolbe - 08-19-2017

Comment on Wraiths offense was on point.

*Week 12 Power Rankings - SimmerDownBruhh - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 11:31 PM)kckolbe Wrote:Comment on Wraiths offense was on point.

How is the offense supposed to run when I get four targets?! Smile)

*Week 12 Power Rankings - Archon - 08-19-2017

Daily reminder that the Hawks have the worst offensive line in the league.

*Week 12 Power Rankings - manicmav36 - 08-20-2017

(08-19-2017, 11:50 PM)Archon Wrote:Daily reminder that the Hawks have the worst offensive line in the league.

Oh.