International Simulation Football League
*Most likely TE landing spots - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Most likely TE landing spots (/showthread.php?tid=35358)

*Most likely TE landing spots - Trempale - 10-06-2021

Hi everyone! Today we'll take a look at potential draft spots for my fellow S32 Tight Ends. 

I have made 3 Tiers for this list.

- Tier 1 are Teams that desperately need a Tight End because their TE is regressing or not earning.
- Tier 2 are Teams that have a good Tight End but could use a good TE2. 
- Tier 3 are Teams that have 2 or more good Tight Ends and don't have a need for one at all!

Now lets get started with Tier 1:

YKW  Yellowknife

By the look of it, YKW have a good TE with Zee Rechs(685 TPE) but he is getting up there with his age and regression is hitting him badly. He is a S22 Prospect.
YKW also don't have a TE in the DSFL. Which means this is a major need for them! I don't know if its their top priority or if there are more pressing needs.
That Article might come once we get closer to the Mock Draft time Smile

ARI  Arizona

Similiar Situation for Arizona, they currently have a good Tight End with 843 TPE by the name of Ragnar Krashwagen. They also don't have a TE send down to the DSFL. Which makes TE a major need for them in either this draft or the next draft. But to be honest, I expect them to pick a TE up this draft as the TE will most likely stay down in the DSFL anyways to progress further. They do have the luxury of having a TE that can last for minimum 2 more Season! 

SJS San Jose

Now San Jose did take care of the TE position last Draft but it seems like their S31 Draft pick Donkey Johnson is not earning well enough. Not sure if he is even active right now. 
Their current Tight End on the other hand is not getting any younger. He is a S21(!) Prospect and regression is hitting him pretty hard as well. He is currently sitting at 631 TPE. 
I expect San Jose to pick another TE in this draft. It will most likely not be a major priority but it will be a position of need. I would not be surprised if San Jose pick one of the 4 active TEs if one drops low enough.  

Tier 2:

NYS New York

New York are probably the Team in Tier 2 that has the biggest need at TE. New York drafted a Tight End in S27 and he is earning pretty well. He is sitting at 638 TPE. I can imagine that New York will pick up one of the TEs if they drop low enough. I expect them to have bigger holes to fill tho! This might become a big need in the next couple Seasons. You can never start early enough to pick a Replacement.

SAR Sarasota

Sarasota are a close second for the biggest TE need in Tier 2. They currently have two awesome TEs. In fact I think they currently have the best Tight End Team in the whole League. Not for long tho! NOLA are right on their heels and I expect their TEs to catch up pretty soon! Back to the topic tho. Sarasota have two Tight ends but one is a S22 prospect and the other TE is a S26 Prospect. It's not time yet to hit the panic button but we are getting close. Sarasota should look for a new TE in the next couple Seasons. They might pick up a TE now already, if they feel comfortable with the player. 

BAL  Baltimore  OCO  Orange County  PHI  Philadelphia  CHI  Chicago

All four Teams have awesome Tight Ends in their Prime! They could use another TE, probably a more blocking focused one to complete the TE duo. This is obviously not a major need as both teams have most likely bigger holes to fill. Chicago does have two TEs on their roster but one of the TEs is below 100 TPE and I don't think he will be of great use for Chicago. I wouldn't be surprised if either of these Teams pick a TE in the really late rounds. For example if a TE would be the best Valued Pick. I don't see them even thinking about picking one of the top 3/4 TEs in this draft. I could see Timothy Teboat being picked up by either of these Teams. 

HON  Honolulu  AUS  Austin  COL  Colorado

These three teams are pretty close to Tier 3 but they only thing that keeps them from Tier 3 is that they all only have 1 TE. Pretty young TEs but still only one. I can see them pick one up in a really late round. Just to fill the TE duo with a User compared to a bot. Same as the teams above, I don't see them even thinking about picking one of the top 3/4 TEs in this draft. 

Tier 3:

BER  Berlin  NOLA  New Orleans
Here we are, the last Teams of the bunch. The teams that value TEs so much, that they have 2 or 3 Tight ends on their roster. Which is just pretty! 
I don't see either of these teams pick up a Tight End in the next couple drafts. Berlin even picked up two TEs last draft! 

That concludes my Draft Preview. As you can see, there are a lot of Teams that could pick up a TE in the upcoming Draft but only a few that kind of have to pick one up! 
Maybe I'll write another post after the draft to see how far I was off. I will use this article for my upcoming Mock Drafts. Feel free to do so on your own. The more Mock Drafts the better Smile

RE: Most likely TE landing spots - DarknessRising - 10-06-2021

I can tell from YKW, that as well as being old, Rechs has already retired and is just a corpse this season, at the end of the season he is gone from the team

RE: Most likely TE landing spots - Trempale - 10-06-2021

(10-06-2021, 05:44 AM)DarknessRising Wrote: I can tell from YKW, that as well as being old, Rechs has already retired and is just a corpse this season, at the end of the season he is gone from the team

Makes it an even better landing spot for a Tight End! Now it's only about which TE it will be Smile

RE: Most likely TE landing spots - unconfident - 10-06-2021

any team would be lucky to get you my guy!

RE: Most likely TE landing spots - BOOM™ - 10-06-2021

Good read.