International Simulation Football League
(S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of (/showthread.php?tid=35437)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

(S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - siddhus - 10-11-2021

(S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of
Complete the weekly Point Task to earn 3 TPE! All written responses must be at least 200 words. PT's may be submitted in another language, as long as you mention what language you are translating into, to make the job of the grader easier.

Do not claim this TPE until it has been graded and posted to the S30 claim thread. This task is due next Sunday, October 17th 2021, at 11:59 ET. Have fun and get writing!

Written option: Your organization's media department has asked you to appear on their YouTube channel in a series entitled “A day in the life of…”. What does your player's day to day routine look like and how much of that will you actually allow into the video for public consumption?

Graphic option: Create a graphic displaying what would happen if you filmed a day in the life of, and what usually happens during your day.

Note: prompt was changed after some feedback from a few people, if you did the prompt before the change, you will still receive credit. 

Affiliate claims from SHL and PBE and WSBL are accepted; link directly to your post and add a note if your username is different there. Make sure the week of the affliate PT matches with the week of this point task. 

Written and graphic responses must be posted solely in this thread and not for additional media credit. Also, if you try to build your word count by being super repetitive and rambling on, you will not get full credit. If you are caught plagiarizing/stealing someone else’s work, you will be punished as HO sees fit, including the potential loss of TPE or money. Do your own work please. If you have a non-full PT pass and would like to use it this week, make sure to post in the thread. No need to post in the thread if you have a full PT Pass.

If you have ideas for future PTs, visit the link below, and your idea may be used next week!!
https://forums.sim-football.com/showthread.php?tid=9205 - Submit Prompt Ideas here!
https://forums.sim-football.com/showthread.php?tid=34514 - PT Passes list here!

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Mental Health - Number 82 - 10-11-2021

WSBL Affiliate

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Mental Health - Raven - 10-11-2021

WSBL PT

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Mental Health - y2bobman - 10-11-2021

Mental health is a tough subject, and i guess not something L'Gazzy Burfict felt he initially wanted to discuss. To him, it was a sign of weakness. His father was always a strong man, he felt if he showed weakness he would be letting him down. In reality, he would be far from the truth. Dion Burfict had struggled with his mental health and this had ultimately impacted his career. But to start with, L'Gazzy called up the one man he felt he could rely on. Not a teammate, hot someone still in the league, but Outlaws legend Jay Cue Sr. He had dealt with failure season after season but had remained strong. L'Gazzy knew that Jay would offer sound advice, he knew what it takes not only to be an Outlaw but also a great family man. And it was Jay who persuaded L'Gazzy to reach out to his father Dion and discuss his mental state and Dion, as expected, was fully supportive and wanted to help in any way he could. And when they started together down the road they gave Bobo Saxton a call, and the local reporter wrote and published a moving piece. Burfict's weakness was out in public. He wanted to be an inspiration, and encourage others to talk openly rather than holding back their feelings. After all, if the ISFLs top LB animal could have issues to work with then anyone could.

To close out, remember you're not on your own, friends, family, colleagues are all there and will support you.

Code:

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Mental Health - .emfaith - 10-11-2021

PBE affiliate emfaith

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Mental Health - FootballIsCool - 10-11-2021

SHL Affiliate
Different Forum Username: Hockeyiscool

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Mental Health - Opera_Phantom - 10-11-2021

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Mental Health - IsaStarcrossed - 10-11-2021

SHL Championship Week

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Mental Health - Dp-420 - 10-11-2021

Mental health has historically been kind of taboo to talk about. There has been a negative stigma around mental health for so long, that it really has become a topic that turns most people off. Thank goodness that there are a lot of avenues one could go if they feel like their mental health is beginning to slip in the wrong direction. I know I personally don’t have any mental wellness issues or illnesses, but that doesn’t mean I don’t do things to promote good mental health. Some things that can really help ones mental health is meditation and self-reflection. Meditation can really help center you and bring you back from the edge if you are there. Self-reflection can really help you realize things are going wayward or south, so to speak. It can also help you build as a person. Reflecting on a situation that may not have been your finer moments in life and just realizing that and acknowledging that will help you be able to identify these situations a lot faster in the future and help you navigate that situation in a better way than you have in the past. If I really felt like my mental health was becoming a concern, I would absolutely seek professional help. Why bout something myself when I can have someone in my corner helping me through it. Im certainly not too proud to ask for help that s for sure.
Code:

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Mental Health - SchoolboyShue - 10-11-2021

WSBL