International Simulation Football League
(S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of (/showthread.php?tid=35437)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - Starboy - 10-16-2021

[Image: OmRG9ga.png]

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - KingSean - 10-16-2021

A day in the life of Messi. Messi's daily routine just demonstrates self-discipline, control, and purpose-oriented life. Messi really wants to make a lot of money, so every morning, he wakes up really early at 4 am to trace very closely the price change of all the stocks on the public market. He calls the insiders of the companies to get more private information. Although he already failed consistently and considerably, he never stopped trying, probing, and yelling at more and more "No" from the other side of the phones. After the gold rush in the morning, Messi will have his breakfast - he wants to strike a nice balance between saving money and time, so his solution is to buy all his breakfasts downstairs in Dunkin Donuts. After having the boiled eggs, bacon, and cheese, Messi goes to the pitch to start his daily training. Messi believes that his height is his largest weakness, so he usually spends one hour stretching his head and feed before getting into the ball training. People told Messi that stretching can only improve flexibility, but not height, which is partially fixed by the genes and the nutrition during adolescence. Messi disregards these suggestions. Only sky is Messi's limit. Maybe Messi can only increase his height by 1mm, but Messi believes that his consistent efforts will have a butterfly effect on his offspring.
Word: 229

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - Net - 10-16-2021

Day in the Life of Jaycee Higgins: The Coyotes Receiver does what?

I wake up at 6 AM and get a nice cup of chocolate milk going, with a lox on an everything bagel. Amazing breakfast and I watch SportsCenter while I do as I please. I get on some workout clothes around 7 and go for a morning jog before I arrive at the facility at 8 AM. I see my boy Fantuz wild in the flesh who is retiring early, aye if you lost love for the game it's alright. I go into the facility, lift a few weights, go on the treadmill, do some footwork before hitting the turf. We do some 1v1s as I line up against Garciaparra. I burn them on a few but Knight overthrows a few too. Overall it's a good start. We wrap up drills outside around noon and get some lunch. I got a nice Panda Express meal with Sesame Chicken, fried rice, and a few spring rolls on the side. Not too shabby. Towards the end of the day I drive home and pick up some cake from Cosentino's and from their I just relax. I put on "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" while I eat dinner and facetime the fam. Nothing like some lemon pepper wings, and I can cook too! So that's the life in Cookie Higgins! 

230 words

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - solas - 10-16-2021

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - qWest - 10-16-2021

Tatsu Nakamura was extremely familiar with social media content. He'd launched his own network of social media pages to highlight himself and the Naka Brand years ago and, though he wasn't super involved in the action behind the camera and in the editing room, he had a big hand in driving the direction of content, using the platform to give his fans a look into the life of a top-level professional athlete. However, even in the years that he'd been making social media content, he'd never done a video on game days. It had been important to him to keep those days sacred and to keep himself as locked in and focused on the game. However, after urging from the Outlaws' owner, he decided that it was about time to give the fans a look into his game day. During "A Day in the Life of the Greatest Running Back of All Time," which was released in two parts with the first part being on his channel and the second on the official Outlaw's page, he showed the full process of getting up before a big primetime evening game and his whole process of getting ready. Nakamura spent a good portion of the morning meditating and getting in some light exercise and tai chi to wake up the body. He spent the late morning watching a couple last hours of film while also putting down a loaded lunch built to maximize his energy that evening. Nakamura then headed to the facility early, checking in with many of his teammates and coaches after arriving. After getting checking in with everyone, Nakamura escapes to one of the offices in the facility, where he spends an hour painting and playing music to open up his mind in preparation for the game. After that is a multi-hour process of working with the training and fitness staff to get his body ready for the game. He says this process has grown and grown more complex as he grows older. Nakamura spends some time hyping people in the locker room up before the have to run out for kickoff and away he and the team go to take down the New Orleans Second Line!

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - Vorshayla - 10-16-2021

A day in the life of PickSix II is pretty simple.  He wakes up and immediately eats a breakfast of eggs and bacon because of course he does.  After he's done he hits agility course and the treadmill for a few hours just to make sure his stamina and footwork are in prime shape for the next week's games.  Afterwards, he logs on and beats his teammates @TheCC in a quick game of Fortnite only to brag about it at practice later.  

After the game and trash talk PickSix II heads to the facility to get in some reps and watch some game film so he can shut down WR1 as he's been known to do.  After a nice film session, PickSix II heads to his favorite steak place and gets himself a steak while signing autographs to give back a little to the fans who love him so much.  After leaving the restaurant PickSix II drives down to the nearest skid row just to remind himself what will happen to him if he takes even a day off before he retires for good.

After scaring himself back to reality, PickSix II heads home and gets ready for bed only to do the same thing all over again.

If the docu crew pays PickSix, they can air of all of it.  If they don't, they can't air any of it.

It's as simple as that.

235 words

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - toivo - 10-16-2021

PBE PT

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - 37thchamber - 10-16-2021

A day in the life of Raphael Delacour is... pretty boring to be honest. He inherited his father's uh... fastidiousness? No maybe conscientiousness is more accurate. Very strict routine, this guy. Wakes up at 6am every day. Except game days, when he wakes up at 8am. Why? "A little extra rest to make sure I'm 100 percent for the game."

So, 6am wake up. Shower, breakfast -- always almond milk porridge with banana; "slow release energy from the oats, healthier fats from the almond milk, plus a quick brain boost from the potassium in the banana" -- then a short yoga session. "Yoga is great for muscle tone, flexibility and suppleness," he explains. "Learned that one from Soph [his sister, who is a footballer - Ed.]"

By the time he's done with all of this, it's approaching 8am typically. On game days, it's closer to 10am, at which point he's on his way to team facilities. On game days, he's diving straight into game prep with final video sessions, massage therapy, things of that nature. But otherwise, he's doing a quick round at Yeti Stadium. "I like to get to know the staff, not just my teammates, everyone," he explains. "They make my job possible, and I think it's important to show appreciation in whatever little way you can. Got that from Pops."

Team training sessions typically start at 10am, meaning once he's done his rounds, he can get stuck in to training with the rest of the team. Of course, this varies, but he follows the schedule provided by team staff to the letter. "If they say I'm doing weights, I do weights. If they say I need to do catching drills, I do catching drills. I'm paid to catch a ball. They're paid to figure that stuff out, and they have the data and all that stuff to do it. Numbers don't lie. Learned that from Elaine [his other sister, a mathematics genius]."

By the time training is done, Raphael typically dives into one of his other commitments. Of which there are many. "I still have a meeting with Tobias [Akinbobo] once a week, where we discuss upcoming projects and figure out how to fit them into my schedule, then I come down to the studio as and when I'm supposed to," he explains. "There's also the work I do with Rock River Rumble Camps, for Lennox once a week. I have the Yeti community initiatives once or twice a week as well, going to schools or hospitals, stuff like that."

This leaves most evenings free, then? "Nope." He laughs. "That's when I study tape, go over the playbook, and cook meals." He doesn't have a chef? "If you knew my family, you wouldn't even ask that question," he says. "We're cajun. And French. And African. Cooking is in our blood. I cook almost all my own meals. Exceptions being if I go elsewhere for dinner, like to a teammate or friend's house, or a restaurant. If I'm at home, I cook."

SHL: academydropout

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - Bigred1580 - 10-16-2021

[Image: 0dJ8hq0.png]

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - NicholasTheGreat - 10-17-2021

WSBL Affiliate [Username NTG]