International Simulation Football League
(S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of (/showthread.php?tid=35437)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - LordEscanor - 10-12-2021

“What’s going on guys?” I say to the media crew as I walk into the office. “I’m here this afternoon to inquire about the episode for the “A Day In The Life Of” youtube series.” I talk with the head of the crew and they tell me they’ll be at my house filming and ready to go in the morning.

I go home and get a good night of sleep so that I can be ready to slightly exaggerate what my daily routine looks like. I wake up in the morning to the ring of the doorbell. I answer it and, sure enough, the crew was already filming.

The crew walks with me through my breakfast routine, a bowl of Lucky Charms with milk. I take a shower before we head out. (Thankfully they didn't film that part.)

We head into the city and go to the shopping mall. I take pictures with the fans who recognize me, sign some shirts and stuff, and go shopping at some of the stores. Afterwards, I had to the facility and get a workout in. Ivan Toastovich and Ricky Stanzi show up and we do some practice drills on the field. After a while, I head to lunch.

I just grab some quick fast food and head home. I play video games for a couple hours. Afterwards, I head out to the arcade. I pay for everyone in line behind me to get in.

I play laser tag, putt putt golf, arcade games, and drive go-karts. By the time I leave, it’s dark out. I head home and cook dinner: a filet mignon medium well on the grill and fries in the oven. After dinner, I thank the crew for coming and head to bed to prep for practice in the morning.

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - KaleSalad - 10-12-2021

A Day in the Life of a Leonardo, Well it would be a pretty typical down to earth video to be quite frank. HE loves his pizza an video games! Most of the day usually consists of eating and video games unless it is time for practice or a game. The schedule is pretty much the same most days and doesn’t get mixed up to much. Morning is wake up and time to train! Starting off with the weights and then moving into the martial arts training he has done since he was a little turtle. After the workout it is onto the cool down and meditation. This is an absolute must and has helped Leonardo keep calm and driven him through the hard times and remain focused on the tasks at hand. After that the day is open to complete whatever is happening. Whether it is game film to figure out how to manage the next challenge on O line. Or If it is just getting together with the team to have a meal. The day can bring on many things. But as soon as there is some downtime it is time to go all in on the new Mortal Kombat game and beat some nerds online! Of course moving to a new city Leonardo is out looking for his new favorite pizza place in the case that the Dominos in Tijuana isn’t up to his NYC standards.

WC:239

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - TheCC - 10-12-2021

WSBL Affiliate

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - ReverendOReily - 10-12-2021

WSBL affiliate username is Rev

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - JayWhy75 - 10-12-2021

SHL Affiliate - SMJHL CW

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - Dextaria - 10-12-2021

After the Dallas Birddogs YouTube channel featured up and coming rookie Escanor Sama on their channel for their "A Day in the Life" series, the Birddogs media team then turned to the sophomore Beniri T'Chawama for his episode in the series. Since he was drafted into the Birddogs, Beniri has settled down quite nicely in his own home there. He begins the episode by first talking about how he was welcomed by veteran Ivan Toastovich in his rookie season, rooming with him, but has now moved into his own house where he returns the favour by housing now rookie Lance Witt. With a rookie in the house, the two wake up quite early to get their morning exercises in before having a large pancake breakfast of course. Depending on the day, they then see themselves driving to the field where the Birddogs hold practice to prepare for their coming games. The team looks tough to beat this season so everyone is working hard, but also cracking jokes from time to time. Then, following the practice is a team lunch prepared by the staff before they return for conditioning in the gym. Once that's all said and done, the team often splits off for dinner and today Beniri and Lance returns to their home to make dinner. Beniri is quite the chef and enjoys cooking. Lastly, before it is time for bed the two roommates of course have to fit in some time to play games. And that is a typical day with Beniri T'Chawama

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - teddyoojo - 10-13-2021

Well well well, luckily for my organization, Bernd das Brot is already a famous TV star in germany, so naturally being the star of their Youtube channel is no surprise.
Bernds day starts out a little something like this.
First thing in the day, is obviously breakfast. Bernd eats about 3kg of bread every single breakfast, it helps the hands grow. No jam or meat, no nothing on top of the bread, just plain bread. Also obviously not shitty american bread (or aussie bread for that matter playing for BBB) but premium grade A german sourdough bread, flown in just for Bernd.
Second thing is Shower. An ice cold shower. Basically every morning Bernd das Brot does the icebucket challenge just to refresh himself. However, something rarely talked about is the morning poop, obviously done before the shower. Bernd plans in about 2-3hours for that, since eating approximately 10kg of bread every day makes the business quite difficult and straining. This is the reason why Bernd never joins the morning practices, he has his own workout.
Then follows lunch, another couple kilograms of bread, with a little jam on top. Then he heads to practice, basically practicing all day until he studies in the evening.
Then late at night he has his own hour long latenight show every night on KiKa in germany.

223 words

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - krazko - 10-13-2021

PT Past (0/3 remaining)

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - AdamS - 10-13-2021

PBE

RE: (S31) PT 5 - Day in the Life of - Kyamprac - 10-13-2021

SHL Affiliate