International Simulation Football League
*NOLA Top 10 lists - S31 update - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *NOLA Top 10 lists - S31 update (/showthread.php?tid=35515)

*NOLA Top 10 lists - S31 update - JuOSu - 10-16-2021

We are once again back for a NOLA top ten update.

Let's start with game updates:

Passing percentage: In what might be one of the most incredible and random games of recent memory as well as ISFL history, I. Reallyinvisible went 12/12 and became the first game in history for NOLA (and probably the entire league?) to have a 100% completion percentage. Absolutely stunning game and we will have more records from that game soon.

Passing rating: I. Reallyinvisible also broke the passing rating record with a 158.3 passing rating (which may be the perfect rating? Not sure). Absolutely great though!

Rushing yards: I mentioned the 12/12 game already and we see two more entries from that game on the rushing side. Mike Rotchburns came out of that game with 162 rushing yards, good for the 5th best game of NOLA history, while backup Noah Johns had 157 yards (in like 8 attempts too, which is insane). 

Rushing average (min. 10 attempts): If the 10 attempt minimum didn't exist, Johns would have shattered the record. As it is, Mike Rotchburns gets on this list with a 7.9 yards per attempt game for 4th place.

Receiving yards: In a season with not the best passing, A. Spencer had a game with 153 receiving yards, good for 6th all time for NOLA.

Punt yards: Taipan Pete gets 8th place with a 529 yard punt performance.

Punts inside 20 yard line: Pete has another 5 punts inside the 20 game, which ties the record for the third time.

Now let's look at seasonal top tens:

Passing percentage: I. Reallyinvisible gets the third best season of all time with a 63.9% year.

Passing rating: I. Reallyinvisible sneaks onto this list too with 87.00 passer rating, good for 10th place.

Rushing yards: In a slightly under the radar performance (at least to me), Mike Rotchburns BREAKS THE RECORD with 1581 rushing yards and becomes the NOLA running back with the most rushing yards in a season. I think the record was kinda under the radar due to the lack of touchdowns, at least on the scale of Smallwood and similar back in the day, but this is still an awesome record to break!

Passes defended: J. Hu enters the list in 7th place with 25 pass defenses. 

Punt yards: Pete comes in 10th place with 4036 punt yards.

Punts inside the 20: Pete comes in tied 2nd place with 35 inside the 20.

Pancakes: C. Williams gets 4th place with 114 pancakes, while Adam Mellott makes it onto the list once more with 80 and 10th place.

And now the most important category, the career top tens:

Passing yards: I. Reallyinvisible enters the list in 6th place, already past one NOLA QB in W. Stone. Another season like this will put him into 4th place behind the big three names. 

Passing touchdowns: Same situation here, 6th place already ahead of Stone. Another season puts him into 4th.

Passing interceptions: In this category he is for now 7th, which in this case is a good thing.

Passing percentage: Breaking the record will do good things for you and you will enter the list in 1st place, ahead of all other NOLA QBs.

Passing rating: Almost here as well, but with a 87 rating he enters in 2nd place behind sloth.

Rushing yards: Mike Rotchburns passes the immortal Darren Smallwood and is now in 4th place. Another season will put him into 3rd place behind Gump and Toriki.

Rushing average (min. 500 attempts): Rotchburns enters the list in 4th place after passing the attempts needed.

Rushing touchdowns: Rotchburns passes Ardie Savea and is now in 4th place. A bit of a gap to the top 3 here still sadly.

Receiving catches: Brock Bodenhammer gains a spot after passing the also immortal Paul DiMirio and is now in 4th place. Adam Spencer also gains a spot after passing Forrest Gump and is now in 6th place. Not much between these two. 

Receiving yards: In this category, there is far more between them! Though both also gained one spot here. Bodenhammer is up to 4th here and will easily get 3rd with another season, while Spencer is in 9th place now, with more spots to gain easily too.

Receiving touchdowns: Brock Bodenhammer gains another spot and is now 3rd all time here. Another season ought to get him past Fyodo, which is an absolutely crazy statistic in my head. Adam Spencer enters the list in 10th place with 30.

Tackles: Andrew Witten bolsters his second place spot but is still like 600 behind Quenton Bode. Busch Light gains two spots by passing two NOLA hall of famers in Rector and OPakes and is now in 7th place. 

Tackles for loss: Toblerone stays in 3rd place, while A. Ranger gains a spot and is now 5th.

Forced fumbles: Busch Light gains a spot and is now 2nd all time. Jones Jr. stays in 4th. Witten and Toblerone stay in 7th and 8th.

Fumbles recovered: Simwell, Toblerone and Witten stay in 4th, 5th and 6th, while Jones Jr and Zbornak enter the list freshly in 7th and 8th place.

Sacks: Medicinal Toblerone BREAKS THE RECORD....... wait what? A re-sim? Oh... well I guess I didn't break the record then. I know mistakes happen but man did that re-sim fuck our team in terms of stats, especially when it came to the defensive side. Going from 5 or 6 sacks to 1 hurts. It cost me the record (for now) and will need to wait an off-season now to get it. That said, I am tied with Blaylock for the lead with 54 now. Ranger enters the list with 38. 

Interceptions: Andrew Witten gains two spots and is now 2nd place here. Zbornak enters the list in 8th place. Busch Light goes form 9th to 10th due to that.

Passes defended: Andrew Witten BREAKS THE RECORD!!!! Another record broken. Witten passes Rector and now has 182 (compared to Rector's 168). Zbornak gains two spots and is now 6th place.

Extra Points Made: Pete gains one spot and is now 4th place.

Field Goals made: Pete gains two spots here and is now in 4th place here as well.

Field goals percentage: Pete enters the list new in 10th place here.

Punts made: Pete gains three spots here and is now 5th all time.

Punt yards: Pete gains four spots here and is now in 4th place as well.

Punt average: Pete loses one spot here and is now 2nd place.

Punts inside 20: T. Pete BREAKS THE RECORD and now has 106 career punts inside the 20. 

Kick returns: Witten gains two spots and is now 6th place.

Kick return yards: Witten gains one spot and is now also 6th place here.

Kick return average: Witten loses three spots here now and is now 8th place.

Punt returns: J. Ho enters the list in 9th place.

Punt return yards: J. Ho enters the list in 10th place.

Punt return average: J. Ho enters the list in 9th place (quite a bit below the rest).

Pancakes: Mellott bolsters his lead further. Williams gains a lot of ground but hasn't passed anyone, two more spots easily coming next season if he continues. Slothlisberger enters the list in 8th place now as an Offensive Liner.

And there you have all the changes! As always, look at the spreadsheet for better and prettier full results (or look at the wolfiebot, frankly).