International Simulation Football League
(S31) Ultimus Week - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S31) Ultimus Week (/showthread.php?tid=35541)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: (S31) Ultimus Week - ReverendOReily - 10-20-2021

11. Write about your team’s biggest rivalry and what makes it so fierce. Is the competition founded in statistics and the team’s recent performance, or is it a rivalry that developed over time during the team’s history that would exist regardless of statistics?
If you asked any Dallas birddog alumnus drafted between S22 and ~S28 who our biggest rival was, pretty much any one of them would tell you that by far our fiercest rival is the London Royals, our fellow S22 DSFL expansion sister team. Over the last few seasons, due to a few factors which I’m going to talk about shortly, the clarity and fierceness of the rivalry has dulled (BECAUSE LONDON SUX NOW LMAP /s) for a few reasons I’ll probably cover in this PT. I think if you asked some of our more recent draftees, they’d tell you Tijuana is our fiercest rival because we’ve experienced a lot of particularly tough losses in the playoffs against them. However, because I’m a season 25 birddog, and because I’m the GM and I guess get to call the shots on these sorts of things, I will be focusing on the London Royals in this point task. The rivalry between Birddog and Royal is something that has existed for as long as either team has. We’re not even division rivals, but nonetheless, our two teams came into existence at the same time, so a pretty natural competitive rivalry came to be, and the expansion GMs/the S22 draft class for both teams took the idea and ran with it. By the time us S25 guys came into the league, the rivalry was very much established, and speaking of taking things and running with them, I think S25 took that to a whole new level. There was a good chunk of time where a lot of us legitimately didn’t like each other, and that was made especially known in ISFL Twitter feuds, media articles, and even the occasional minor locker room brawl. In my eyes, and the eyes of many old birddogs/old Royals, that kind of stuff is in the past. Believe me, we still don’t like the Royals in Dallas, and I KNOW those guys in London can’t stand the birddogs, but it’s not at all personal. In fact, at least in my eyes, and the eyes of some of my dear pals from London that I’ve spoken to about this topic, there’s a lot of respect between the birddogs and the Royals, especially at the top/within the team war rooms and management. I’ve gone from cringing at the mention of the Royals to genuinely admiring what they’ve been able to put together in terms of LR culture, championship wins, draft success, getting their prospects so damn engaged in the league, and pretty much anything else you can admire about a rival. Believe me, winning against London still hits different, it’s a better feeling than most regular season wins, but at the same time, I love the hell out of those guys. Bottom line, I’m thankful the London Royal organization has made me so much more engaged in this league by giving me an opponent worth hating on.
@"Maglubiyet" @abh89 @katarn22 @slate @DeadlyPlayer @Modern_Duke @Sebster @Luciddreams702 <3 DAL LON (494 words)

17. Your team has announced that they will be laying ground on a new stadium next season. What additions would you like to see included in it. No graphics option available here.

So the tight fisted city of Dallas finally approved mine and @Asked Madden's stadium proposals eh? Well, hold onto your socks Dallasonians, because we're about to put the state of Texas on the map. The first, and by far the most important change to the stadium will be the addition of our Canine Companions program. With the purchase of a ticket, each spectator will be paired with a dog from the Dallas Birddogs Animal Rescue program for the duration of the game. "What if I don't want to watch the game with a dog?" you may be asking yourself, and to that, I'd of course have to say "then don't come to sim football games." Our new stadium will be equipped with multiple state of the art dog parks, training facilities, and kibble buffets, because we take care of the homies. Also I guess our stadium will have some stuff that benefits the fans too - namely, FREE onsite parking underwritten by an anonymous but generous benefactor definitely not named r0tzbua. Because the Dallas Birddogs care about their fans, we will also be fully revamping concession prices to savagely undercut the rest of the league. Dallas Birddog hot dogs will be more affordable and more delicious than any other DSFL team's hot dogs, and that is a promise that the team is prepared to back up. (225 words)

31. WSBL affiliate task +2.5

RE: (S31) Ultimus Week - Minnesotafine - 10-20-2021

16. With the draft upcoming, I think I’m a decent prospect that will go in either the 2nd or 3rd round. What I add to a LR is a solid offensive lineman that may not max earn, but I should be able to do everything except for equipment since I don’t really have a great way to make money at the moment. I know offensive line is one of the more, for lack of a better word, controversial positions in the ISFL due to their lack of impact as well as the prevalence of offensive line bots, but I think I add more to a team than a bot does. To start, my build seems to be pretty decent since I’m 4th in the DSFL in pancakes, and 1st among rookies. Second, while I haven’t been as active in Kansas City’s discord as I wanted to be, I am still in there and keep eyes on what’s happening with the team. I have nothing coming up that would affect my activity, and considering I’m a GM in the SHL, I’m not going to drop out of sim leagues entirely. Anyone looking for a decent earning offensive lineman should absolutely take me. I of course would love to play for any team in the ISFL.

17. While I absolutely love the current Kansas City Coyotes stadium, I think there are definitely some improvements that can made in the new stadium. First of all, I have always been a big fan of domed stadiums, as removing the randomness of weather I think makes the game fairer, and while it may be predictable, nobody really wants to play in the rain. But if they don’t want to completely commit to a dome, a retractable roof stadium would still allow for people to see the sky on sunny game days. Other improvements would be an improved locker room. Some of the locker rooms now have really nice carpet, big lockers for each player, and better facilities for the staff to treat players, and I think those would be a great addition. For the fans, better concessions would be a nice bonus. When the Atlanta Falcons built their new stadium, they completely redid their concession model and made everything normally priced, and it increased their concession sales significantly and has been praised as a great new model in sports. I think we should look at incorporating something similar for all of our Coyote fans. Finally, getting better turf would be great, as we currently have grass, but I’ve always enjoyed playing on turf more, and it’s easier to manage.

25. If offensive line was not an option for me to create when I joined the ISFL (which I’m sure is something people would be totally ok with, kind of like goalie in the SHL), then I would have gone with either Tight End or Defensive End. The main reason I picked offensive line is because it’s the position I played in high school, so it’s the one I relate to the most. I would have picked tight end as they are kind of an offensive line/wide receiver hybrid, and even though I would have made my tight end more receiving focused vs blocking focused, I would still make sure theres some kind of emphasis on blocking as I think its important for tight ends to be able to block. Defensive end was the other position I played in high school, and the one I was much worse at. However, I still somewhat remember what’s important in regards to being a defensive end. I would want a player that could work in either a 4-3 or 3-4, someone that excels in stopping the run vs being a strong pass rusher. I know that’s not ideal in the way football is played today, but it’s how I was as an end. Overall, while tight end and defensive end would be fun, offensive line is the position for me.

27. I’ll run through my 3 favorite and least favorite brandings in the combined ISFL and DSFL. My 3 favorites, in no order, are the Orange County Otters, San Jose Sabercats, and Minnesota Grey Ducks. The Otters have an adorable logo, anything otter related is an A+, and I think the orange looks really good. San Jose has an amazing logo and I am always a sucker for anything cat themed. The black and dark gold is a very underrated color combo that more teams should use, and it works very well for a Sabercat themed team. Finally the grey ducks are an amazing reference to the fact Minnesotans call duck duck goose duck duck grey duck, and the blue and grey combo is beautiful. For my least favorite 3, I have to go with Bondi Beach, Tijuana, and Baltimore. Bondi Beach is honestly one of my least favorite logos in all of sim leagues, I think it’s too busy of a logo, and I don’t think the green and yellow works here like it does for the Packers for example. There’s just too much going on. Tijuana I love the concept, but the logo is bland and I’m never a fan of brown as a primary team color. Finally Baltimore isn’t as bad as those two, but I’m not a big fan of yellow as a color, and I think the logo is definitely a bird logo.

RE: (S31) Ultimus Week - solas - 10-20-2021

31. PBE Affiliate PT

RE: (S31) Ultimus Week - PugWalrus - 10-20-2021

I plan on using this prompt to reflect on multiple prompts as one long essay, as a person who just started in the DSFL and had their first season.

I (Spicy Ron) was drafted by the Portland Pythons in the 2nd round of the S32 DSFL draft, the 13th overall pick. I remember being shocked that my player had gone so high, due to this being my first ever character and season and being faced with plenty of re-creates in a class that ended up being 60+ prospects deep. I was ecstatic with where I went. My TPE at the time was VERY low, and the pick was considered a HUGE reach by mock draft graders. I got a late start to the season, so at the time I had only around 60 TPE. I was worried that being so far behind would make me a bad draft pick, but I kept a decent pace for the rest of the season, and ended it around 190. I still have some catching up to do, but I don't plan on missing many tasks in the future, as I would like to make the HOF one day.

My initial position was DE, I picked this because as a huge Browns fan, one of my favorite players is Myles Garrett, and I wanted my character to wreck havoc and get tons of sacks during the season. I figured it was a position that could make a big impact. But when Portland drafted me, they asked me to convert to LB. I was happy to oblige, as I learned that LBs are one of the most (if not the most) impactful positions in the sim, and rack up stats like crazy. Portland had already drafted Pasta The Turtle in the first round, 5th overall. He was already a linebacker, so it seemed to me that Portland wanted to build a strong LB corps to anchor their defense for the next few seasons. Portland also drafted two defensive linemen in the next two rounds. This was when I got really excited for the season, as I knew I'd have a chance to make a big impact early on. 

My season went quite well, albeit with a disappointing ending. Spicy Ron and Pasta The Turtle ended up both being top contenders for the DROTY award, quite literally neck and neck in stats:

Spicy Ron:          82 TCK, 11 TFL, 5/2 FF/FR, 10 SCK, 1 INT, 2 PD, 1 SFTY, 0 TD
Pasta The Turtle: 91 TCK, 08 TFL, 2/2 FF/FR, 10 SCK, 1 INT, 7 PD, 0 SFTY, 1 TD

Both of us had very strong season and are excited to be a part of this team next season as well. Coming back even stronger and ready to anchor a brutal Portland defense

Our season did end in disappointment this time around however, as it came down quite literally to the last game. We needed Minnesota to lose, and for us to win. Unfortunately, neither of these outcomes happened this time around. Our season was quite up and down, ending at almost .500 but having a few "sim moments" along the way.

Week 2 against Kansas City was probably the most frustrating game of the season. It ended in a tie, but had quite a few "sim moments" defining the game. 

Portland frequently found themselves getting great stops and turnovers, and ended up in the redzone all game, however, countless stops from their defense side prevented us from taking the win. At one point late in the game, we were inside the 10 yard line, and the sim decided to throw 3 times instead of running so much as once, with all three passes falling incomplete. On top of this, our kicker this season was a bot, and missed the game-winning field goal late in the game from a short distance. This tie stuck with us all season. Had it been a win, it would've sent us to the playoffs, as we would've had a better chance to win tiebreakers against our division. In addition to this, we didn't really have a strong running game until our free agent pickup Videl Valor came to us late in the season, as the other RBs on the roster ended up going inactive,  and did not gain any TPE during the season. 

With the season over, now it's time to put the focus onto the upcoming ISFL draft. I have no idea where I'll end up. But I've had some great conversations with several teams (at the moment I've had 7 teams scouting me out). My draft class is quite fun this year, and I think the draft is going to be quite fun. Pasta The Turtle is a popular pick to land the 1st overall pick to the Orange County Otters. While I've found myself mocked towards the end of the first round. My draft class is quite deep in terms of linebackers, so I don't envy the teams that have to decide on which of the top 4 or 5 LBs to pick. There's no team that I would prefer myself to go to in particular, as I would be happy wherever I go. But I will likely make a mock draft this season. I would love to become a GM one day, as drafting players for a team sounds incredibly fun to me. 

(881 words)

RE: (S31) Ultimus Week - Dp-420 - 10-20-2021

I feel like I have written about most of the topics thus far. I feel like I did a Mount Rushmore piece before, but that very well may have been in a weekly PT, as opposed to Ultimus Week, but I would still feel like I was stealing it from myself. I have definitely written about “Sim going to sim”. The 3 (or 4) worst words in the history of sim leagues, but hey its true.  I know for a fact I have written about my draft class, and its stacked-ness, because well Its still stacked and we still have active players all over the place! So, what am I going to write about? Im going to write about the misfortunes of my DSFL career to this point. (I hope, but do not expect in any way to be called up to the ISFL this season).
My first full season in the DSFL was season 29. With London coming off a Ultimini victory over Tijuana (I was a Luchadores waiver claim and got a front row seat to that game. One in which my team lost. Maybe this was the start of my misfortunes?). We started off red hot with 4 wins in a row after dropping the week 1 game and we were 5-2 halfway through the season. This is about the time where my DSFL career in terms of victories went from good, to bad, to eventually worse. We end up losing the next 3 games, and folks, it wasn’t even close. The scores of the games were 38-17, 34-14 and 31-24. So now we are sitting at 5-5 and feeling mediocre. Then we beat up on our week 11 opponent to move to 6-5. Then we go 1 for 1 as we lose by 4 points, then we got a win by 3 just to end the season on a 13-point Loss. Ending my first season as a starter at 7-7 and narrowly missing out on the playoffs. Minnesota went on to beat Tijuana in the Ultimini. For those keeping track at home, that’s Tijuana, my former team, Luchadores played for the ship. Another fun slight by the DSFL sim God.  My numbers on the year were 248-395 62.8% 2607-yards 21-TDs  9-Int a passer rating of 90.1 and I was sacked 23 times. I also narrowly had a perfect passer rating for an entire game clocking in at 158.2, with a perfect mark being a 158.3. The only hardware I was able to bring home was DSFL Most Dedicated Member.
Now on to my sophomore season, otherwise known as Season 30. This was a tough season to get through as London hit rock bottom and finished the season with a 1-13 record, which included 10 consecutive loses to end the season, after the lone great performance team-wide in week 4, their only win. A 40-19 stomping of Norfolk. We had the worst record in the DSFL this season and it wasn’t pretty. The Locker Room stayed upbeat however, and the team got through it together. My numbers on the season were kind of a mixed bag of good and bad. I finished with 381-625 61% with 4,102-yards (a London single season record-good) 21-TDs (back-to-back seasons with 21 TDs – good) 18-INT (a league high – bad) and a pretty abysmal passing rating of 79.4 and was sacked a league high 53 times! (76 times in two seasons). Season 30 I was able to bring home a little hardware after winning the Offensive Performance of The Year with a week 4 performance that seen me throw up 32-47 445-yards 4-TD 0-INT numbers. By the end of the season, let’s just say I was happy it was over and tried to forget about all the picks I threw. My career record is now 8-20 as a starter. I was able to end the season on a high note however as I balled out in the DSFL Pro Bowl, and had numbers worthy of MVP honors, which ultimately went to my boy JayCee Higgins.
On to Season 31 which is shaping up to potentially be my last season in the DSFL, as there is an expected or rather, I say hopeful call up to my ISFL team Yellowknife. After going winless in the preseason and losing the last 10 games of the Season 30 the Royals were in a major funk. They would have to endure three more loses to start the season to make it 13-consecutive L’s (17 if you want to count preseason) and an entire calendar year since the Royals last victory. That first win of the season was a Week 4 thrashing of BBB 41-3. Believe it or not the atmosphere in the locker room was still positive and the players were optimistic that the corner of playing winning football has been turned. Well, unfortunately my DSFL bad luck did not yet run out as the Royals went on to lose the next four games of the season to start Season 31 off with a 1-7 record at the halfway mark. That would have made the Royals 1-17 in a 18 game stretch between Season 30 and Season 31 and 1-19 mark in their previous 20 games. I must say though in those last 4 games, the score, and games themselves were a lot closer and we were showing signs of life. We would go on to finish the season with a record of 3-3, meaning we played winning football for the first time since Season 29. We capped the season off with a big 31-20 beat down of the Dallas Birddogs, in a game that seen me outperform my former nemesis, Ricky Stanzi, but ultimately ending without a trip to the playoffs, and I finished with a 12-30 record as a starting QB in the DSFL. That would mean I have become the first London Royals QB in their storied history to not experience a game in the post season. To take that a step further, I am the first LR QB to not play in an Ultimini.  The playoffs are coming up which means award season has started. IDK if Im worthy of any hardware in this potential last season of mine in the DSFL but my numbers on the season were 319-509 62.7% 3915-Yards 22-TDs 9-INT a 93.4 Passer Rating and was sacked 36 times bringing my career DSFL times being sacked total to 112! Now after enduring all of this in just 3 seasons in the DSFL, Id like to think the sim God kicked my ass, and am hopeful for a much friendlier sim God in the ISFL. Lord willing!
Code:

RE: (S31) Ultimus Week - xtitanxmvpx - 10-20-2021

5 point option (Write up #1 576 words)

News spread quickly that I had dropped my mutual option, but I just wanted to officially put it out there that I am in fact re-signing with the Philadelphia Liberty on a lifetime contract. I appreciate all those that had reached out to me and expressed interest in trying to sway me to sign, but in the end Philly is just the place for Walls and there are a lot of reasons for that. I'd like to go into a few of those reasons here.

#1: My biggest factor for re-signing in Philly for an extended contract is the General Managers that run this team. Many of you know Pat and Cody, but I cannot express the amount of positivity and support that they have provided for me. Beyond that they have given me friendship that I just can't let go of. These two guys have brought a team back from the brink of collapse to now being competitive even in seasons in which our record doesn't show it. Pat is a incredible guy who truly wants the best for those people on the team. I've met him in person and in the first meeting it really felt like we were friends and comfortable hanging out together (even if it was just for a beer). Cody and I have also met in person and again I felt a sense of someone who truly gives a shit about a person who plays on a sim league football (that honestly means nothing in the grand scheme of things *shock*). We had great conversations and shared with one another and as much as I believe that is something more than just himself, or Pat would offer I know what I'm getting with these guys and its all heart and support. As long as Cody and Pat remain at the helm of the Liberty, i will be smacking quarterbacks and pummeling runningbacks for them.

#2: I have gotten the golden opportunity to play with the friends that I came into the league with and we have something promising for seasons to come. We have a legit chance to be a dominant defense in the coming seasons and I wouldn't trade that for anything. I put a lot of effort into this league and I value what it has given me in return from all angles, but I honestly value the Roman twins above all else. Amulos and Vaelynn are two of my greatest friends and doing this with them makes it even more enjoyable.

#3: The next thing that makes this the easiest decision in the world is the fact that this locker room is full of people who truly respect one another. From Luciddreams to newly acquired Woelkers, to leaders like Jimmy, Joey, and Negs, everyone here is a leader, a friend, and a support. The one thing I know in our locker room is that toxic behavior is not tolerated (although we joke around a lot with each). If someone is struggling in life outside of this sim world, you can bet your ass that someone on this team is lending an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on. Honestly, I never expected to be blessed with such a supportive team to be on for my first career player.

I look forward to future endeavors with other teams when the time comes, but for now I bleed the Gold, Red, Blue, and White of Liberty and Freedom.

5 Point Option (Write Up #2 442 words)

Every season there are people who get over looked and every season people get discouraged for not being recognized. I wanted to take this chance to talk about someone who means a lot to me in the realm of the ISFL and as a friendo and that's Hordle. Hordle has been a lock down part of this roster for the Liberty since the season I was drafted. Year in and year out he has gotten overlooked on his performances as a top offensive lineman. This is the year that I truly believe he deserves the recognition of being termed the Best in the League at his position.

Hordle has been a leader off the field and was even my GM in Portland for a short period. He has brought in new players. He's taken others under his wing, and more importantly he has been approachable to anyone who has a question or comment in our locker room. The sim definitely could use more users, friends, and players like him. 

With a stat line of 136 pancakes through 16 games and repeated placement among the top performers the last few seasons, I think this is the year he gets the Offensive Lineman of the Year accolade. His player, Alexander Franklin, has held down the Philly line as a lone lineman above 500 tpe and he has done it without hesitation. When teams go out looking for players who can lead and perform, Franklin is the type of player they want. 

I love this man and will always want the best for him, so I implore you, award's committee....vote Franklin. He deserves the respect.

Another user deserving of an award is Joey. Joey slipped down to playing nickelback for us this year without a gripe and turned in one of the most clutch seasons in recent history for a player in the Philly secondary. Moreso, I wanted to add how positive and supportive Joey is in the locker room. In seasons past, you likely have heard me brag about Jimmy and Negs and how great of leaders they have been, but Joey is right up there with them. They have developed this team into a place that anyone is accepted and supported while being respectful and courteous themselves. Joey might not have put up the highest tackle numbers, or sacks, or interceptions, but he scored 2 touchdowns on the season that decided games for the team. Performance of the year seems to be an almost set in stone award for Matt Cross and I look forward to seeing Joey finish off his career with our daunting defensive unit in Philly. Love ya Joe.

RE: (S31) Ultimus Week - BOOM™ - 10-20-2021

Tier 3: Written/Graphics Tasks (Each must be either 200+ words or a graphic)
Choose up to FOUR for 2.5 TPE each.

18.  Graphic Option: Create a graphic of your player with your teammate who exhibits a team-friendly attitude.

[Image: calhun.png]

19.  Graphic Option: Create the cover art for your player’s show

[Image: fad.png]

23. Create a billboard, magazine cover, unique trading card, or video game cover depicting a one of the league's stars.

[Image: yetig.png]

31. Affliate PT from either SHL/PBE/WSBL. The Weeks must match with the timeframe of this UW. And you may only use a max of 1.

PBE Affiliate PT (Username : UZI)

RE: (S31) Ultimus Week - LordEscanor - 10-21-2021

My rookie season in the DSFL has honestly been a great privilege to participate in. It’s almost hard to believe that it’s been two months since I joined the league. I remember being so confused by the layout of the forum and having no clue what to do, and now I’m able to navigate the entire page forum and index basically with my eyes closed.

Going all the way back to the Prospect Bowl, that’s when I really started getting to know some of the other people that were coming in. John Riggins, Mrs McHits, and some more notable names. We were all on Team Sol. Everyone was hyped for this Prospect Bowl because a lot of us were true rookies and amped to see what it was all about.

First seeing the sim, and realizing it was all dots and moving in fast forward, I was a bit confused and didn’t really know how interested I was. Then Escanor Sama made his first catch and I was instantly hooked. By the time the Prospect Bowl championship rolled around and I put up 129 yards, I was as hyped as could be. I couldn’t wait for the draft.

The scouting started soon after. I was first scouted by the London Royals, and more scouts trickled in throughout the days before the draft. I had developed a strong link with the Minnesota Grey Ducks and assumed I’d end up there.

Turns out I was wrong. Draft day came around, and the first round went by. My name wasn’t called. I was kinda upset, as I thought I’d done enough to be a first round pick, but I figured I’d just settle with being a second rounder. The second round went by. My name wasn’t called. At that point, I was absolutely deflated. By then, I was barely paying attention, and then I heard my name get called at Round 3, Pick 22 by the Dallas Birddogs.

I immediately got into the Dallas locker room and got ready to work. I was determined that I was playing this entire season with a chip on my shoulder.

And that’s just what I did. As of the time of writing this, Dallas is primed to play in the Ultimini Championship tomorrow against Kansas City. I finished the season, eclipsing 1400 yards, good for third in the league, paired with 11 TDs. My name is intermingled with Zohri and TWIII for OROTY.

Along the way, becoming a Birddog has been a great pleasure. The locker room is a treasure. Rev and Madden have been nothing short of supportive every single week. Throughout the season, I’ve become a part of the war room, and now the team’s representative for DSFL Awards. Dallas is definitely my home in this DSFL league.

I’ve also built a great friendship and rivalry with Sconnie McHits. He’s been so great to interact with since the beginning. Being on his podcast, or even just messaging him with friendly banter is something that’s been invaluable.

#14.

This season has been a ride. I came into this season as a true rookie. I was drafted by the Dallas Birddogs in the third round. I didn’t know much about the Dallas Birddogs, as I hadn’t really spoken much in their locker room and only spoke with Rev once. However, it was one of my favorite scouting experiences, so I was still excited after the draft.

After brief introductions in the locker room, I immediately got straight to TPE building help. The first input I got was that speed was the most important thing and that’s what practically everyone builds in the DSFL. I immediately knew I didn’t want to be like “practically everyone else.”  I spent the season building my stats to be an all around player.

In the preseason, the Dallas Birddogs didn’t make a lot of noise. We went 1-3. In one of our games, however, I did manage to post 3 TDs. There was definitely some excitement for what was to come.

In our season opener, we played the Tijuana Luchadores. We lost that game 22-20, and after that loss and the preseason woes, I was a tad nervous. After a few weeks however, we found ourselves sitting at 3-1, in second place behind Tijuana, who was 4-0.

I considered myself to be having a pretty decent rookie year throughout the first four games, averaging about 70 ypg as the WR2 on the team.

We lost our next game and dropped to 3-2, but in that game, Escanor Sama had flipped a switch and went into a different gear. That game started a nasty streak of being over 100 ypg, along with WR1 Ivan Toastovich.

We went on a 5 game winning streak right after that, along with Tijuana going on a 5 game skid. Dallas was sitting atop the throne, lead by Ricky Stanzi, Ivan Toastovich and Escanor Sama: Easily the most dynamic passing game in the league by miles.

Dallas clinched the #1 Seed and began to pump the brakes. We dropped week 11, week 13, and week 14.

At the end of the regular season, Ivan Toastovich finished as a top candidate for WRotY and Escanor Sama finished as a top candidate for ORotY. Both have very good cases for winning the respective awards.

Next, the Dallas Birddogs played the Norfolk Seawolves in the Conference Championship. I was confident, as we had beaten them both times in the regular season and I was sure we could do it once more. And we did just that. We snuck by Norfolk in Overtime with an immediate interception followed by a Field Goal to send us the Ultimini.

Now, Dallas faces the Kansas City Coyotes in the Ultimini, where each team won one game each in their regular season meetings.

RE: (S31) Ultimus Week - fever95 - 10-21-2021

Code:
18. Written option - which teammate of yours is the ultimate team player and why? How does this person exhibit selflessness and put the team first? Are they a great locker room presence who encourages others? Do they play an important but unappreciated role on the team which doesn't receive much recognition for awards? Graphic Option: Create a graphic of your player with your teammate who exhibits a team-friendly attitude.
[Image: CLuNTk7.png]
Original image:
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/newsadvance.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/5/d3/5d3ee164-3be4-11e3-ac0b-0019bb30f31a/5267cac6499f7.preview-620.jpg

Code:
19. If your player had a show starring them, what would the plot be? Graphic Option: Create the cover art for your player’s show
[Image: sklsPuO.png]
Original images:
https://www.justonecookbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/How-to-Build-a-Kitchen-for-Cooking-Japanese-Food-w722.jpg
https://cdn.footballoutsiders.net/files/player-images/81ba31db-e21a-4944-8d0f-4e12cb83e3c4_tb.png

Code:
20. Make a scouting report for any of the ISFL or DSFL draftees. Show their stats, abilities, TPE, or highlights. Written or graphic option available.
[Image: W9cdfC9.png]
Original images:
https://img.favpng.com/21/9/17/rob-lowe-the-grinder-male-blazer-fox-broadcasting-company-png-favpng-ncYHwixAmSbW7pKMLmipxk9zG.jpg
https://imgs-akamai.mnstatic.com/cc/c5/ccc5e2c0a9fe2229db03ce60215bfb57.jpg

Code:
23. Create a billboard, magazine cover, unique trading card, or video game cover depicting a one of the league's stars.
[Image: 2EkvXlY.png]
Original image:
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61nfcHg+ZfS._AC_SX342_SY445_.jpg

RE: (S31) Ultimus Week - BeastTakeover - 10-21-2021

18.Graphic Option: Create a graphic of your player with your teammate who exhibits a team-friendly attitude.
[Image: hrSqzjQ.jpg]
20. Make a scouting report for any of the ISFL or DSFL draftees. Show their stats, abilities, TPE, or highlights. Written or graphic option available.
[Image: InL1uLY.jpg]