International Simulation Football League
*Sandoval Brothers Have a Falling Out - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Sandoval Brothers Have a Falling Out (/showthread.php?tid=3600)

*Sandoval Brothers Have a Falling Out - TheMemeMaestro - 08-22-2017

The newest big controversy in the league has recently just occurred, as Antonio Sandoval, offensive lineman of the Colorado Yeti has lashed out against his brother Ricardo Sandoval, Defensive Tackle for the Orange County Otters. Antonio said some truly incendiary things during an interview with Colorado Sports Weekly's Jeffrey Andrews, such as "I need to break out of the prison that he has held me in for so long.", "If need be, to get ahead in my career, I need to stab him in the back, I will do it in an instant.", and "He has been holding me back for so long. I don't need him, I don't want him, I need him out of my life." These words coming from someone who has always been a good guy and a loving brother. He never showed this fire. Now, we were able to get a comment from Ricardo Sandoval on his brothers comments on him.

"I think the little man is getting too big for his britches. He needs to show that he can actually go 1 on 1 with me first. Fuck sake, you know why they call me the star? Cause I AM the star. You can ask @RedCydranth, I've lost more talent than he'll ever have, and you can quote me on that. There's a reason we're in a better spot to contend for the Ultimus than they are, and it's a simple matter of DL vs OL strength."

When we asked Antonio for a response to his brother's statement, he denied to comment. However, he then decided to call us back and make a statement.

"I am the best player in our family. He knows that. He can say whatever he wants, it doesn't change the fact that, despite being overlooked my whole life, I have more talent in my pinky finger than he does in his whole body. I will demolish him if he tries to come near me. If we're on that field together than I will do what I have always done, and crush the opposition. But if we're on the same team, like the Prospects Game, then I will do what I have always done, Work. I have worked since Day 1 and The Golden Boy has had everything handed to him. He has not done work in his life. Never stayed after practice, even in High School. Never had to fight for your spot on the starting roster. Never had to walk-on at a college, then leave the best player on the team. Never had to fight out of a preconceived notion that he was the inferior sequel. I am not Caddyshack 2. I am The Godfather: Part II. I am Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. I am the rare sequel better than the original. I am The Dark Knight, and you are just Batman Begins. When I step on that field, I only care about 1 thing, putting that guy on his back and winning. You only care about how you do, and with no regard for winning."

The 2 brothers showed no signs off these emotions until the interview happened. Despite the facade of toughness, Ricardo seemed to be actually hurt by the words of his brother, while Antonio seemed to believe his words 100% and not care what his brother said, or thought about him. Although I, among others, want the relationship between these 2 to be repaired, I do not see it happening any time soon. The drama will most likely escalate, leading to story lines on the field. I for one, can't wait for these 2 to play each other next.

*Sandoval Brothers Have a Falling Out - RedCydranth - 08-23-2017

"I am The Dark Knight, and you are just Batman Begins." You're a Joker alright. In a year your career is gonna be as dead as Heath Ledger. Ricardo is gonna be a star.

Ricardo Sandoval is the real deal. You're Jaws II: The Revenge. You're Speed 2: Cruise Control. You're Blair Witch: Book of Shadows. You're Weekend at Bernie's II. You're Jurassic Park: The Lost World. You're the sitcom Joey. You're Dumb and Dumberer.

Ricardo Sandoval has more talent in the corn in his shits than Antonio does on his best day. Quote me on THAT.