International Simulation Football League
*Antonio Sandoval Recent Events Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Antonio Sandoval Recent Events Presser (/showthread.php?tid=3606)

*Antonio Sandoval Recent Events Presser - TheMemeMaestro - 08-23-2017

Recently, Antonio Sandoval has had a busy schedule. He is now answering questions about the recent fallout with his brother, the upcoming draft, and the Prospects game.

(08-22-2017, 09:05 PM)Bzerkap Wrote:Care to enlighten us on this fallout? How will it impact both of your futures?

Would you not want to be on the same team as your brother?

1. I simply got tired of being seen as an inferior to him, even though I am in every way his superior. I said some things that people have said were "incendiary" but don't burn the truth. I'm not on that Fahrenheit 451 shit.

2. As for our futures, I don't feel as though it will affect my play at all. I will continue to be the best player I can be... Damn Good to be exact. The way I see it affecting my future is that I finally get the recognition I have worked for. Maybe the spotlight gets taken off of Ricardo, even though he never auditioned and was just handed the lead role. His future, doesn't look too bright.

3. I would be fine with playing with any team. When I'm on the field I will get the job done. I would not go out of my way to be on his team though. And I can't make any promises about the locker room situation.

(08-22-2017, 09:22 PM)ardiesavea Wrote:Having drafted both you and your brother for the Jbearly memorial game can I be confident that you can put your differences aside in order to honor one of the NSFL's greats?

Despite my differences with my brother, as I have said before, I can do what needs to be done on the field. Now, just because I spoke the truth, I'm "The Bad Guy." I'm not a bad guy. My brother has held me back, and I want to actually do something. I have nothing but respect for the NSFL legend Jbearly, and would not show disrespect to him in anyway, even if it means showing restraint in my feud with my brother temporarily.

(08-22-2017, 09:23 PM)cosbornballboy Wrote:Recent reports say you attempted to sabotage your brother's charity event in San Jose by paying SaberCats players to attend and ruin it. How do you respond?

How do you feel about playing with your brother in the prospects game and the Jbearly memorial game?

Are you aware there are numbers showing that he is superior to you?

1. I am a Yeti loyalist. Why would I know SaberCats players? Why would I ruin a charity event? I'm not a monster. These reports are falsified.

2. Y'all a broken record. I've answered before. I will get the job done when it needs to get done, like I always have. All he cares about is his own stats. I care about winning, winning, and winning.

3. Find me data. Any. Or stop doing your job.

(08-22-2017, 09:43 PM)cosbornballboy Wrote:Follow up: there is evidence showing he is numerically stronger

If we're talking stats, then it can't be compared. OL vs DT. Also, a selfish player will have more stats.

(08-22-2017, 09:59 PM)loco Wrote:Would you ever considering playing on the same team if, say one in Tijuana, wanted to draft you both?

Again, I don't have a problem with it. It all depends on how he feels about it. I would be fine wherever I can play the game.

GRADED

*Antonio Sandoval Recent Events Presser - Bzerkap - 08-23-2017

Care to enlighten us on this fallout? How will it impact both of your futures?

Would you not want to be on the same team as your brother?

*Antonio Sandoval Recent Events Presser - Ben - 08-23-2017

Having drafted both you and your brother for the Jbearly memorial game can I be confident that you can put your differences aside in order to honor one of the NSFL's greats?

*Antonio Sandoval Recent Events Presser - cosbornballboy - 08-23-2017

Recent reports say you attempted to sabotage your brother's charity event in San Jose by paying SaberCats players to attend and ruin it. How do you respond?

How do you feel about playing with your brother in the prospects game and the Jbearly memorial game?

Are you aware there are numbers showing that he is superior to you?

Follow up: there is evidence showing he is numerically stronger

*Antonio Sandoval Recent Events Presser - loco - 08-23-2017

Would you ever considering playing on the same team if, say one in Tijuana, wanted to draft you both?

(08-22-2017, 09:59 PM)loco Wrote:Would you ever considering playing on the same team if, say one in Tijuana, wanted to draft you both?

IDK that Ricardo would be opposed to that...