International Simulation Football League
*Introducing the K.I.N.G - KING - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Introducing the K.I.N.G - KING (/showthread.php?tid=36105)

*Introducing the K.I.N.G - KING - TubbyTim69 - 11-08-2021

With DSFL training camps starting this week, It’s a great opportunity for Rookies and returning players to show teams what they can do. For Rookies, It’s all about making a first impression. 1st round picks trying to live up to the hype and late round picks looking to make an impact and prove themselves. While some players are returning for their 2nd and 3rd DSFL seasons and are in a prime position to take the league by storm. Now let us look at a specific prospect. S33 prospect RB/WR DeAndre King of the Portland Pythons. King was drafted in the 2nd round of the DSFL draft and really, He’s an electric player. With Portland taking The Stig in the 1st round King will spend most of his time catching passes from one of the top QB’s in the league, Wendal Sailor.

DeAndre King first played Football his Freshman year of Highschool while he was the 7th RB on the depth chart. After not seeing the field, his sophomore year saw him take a huge step. In his 2nd season, 3 of the starting RB’s got injured and King was thrown into the fire immediately as they were playing the top ranked team in the country. Ultimately, they lost but King racked up 145 all purpose yards and 2 TD’s. After starting the next 3 games, King has shown he is the real deal. After finishing the season with 375 Rushing Yards, 221 Receiving Yards along with an PR/KR average of 37 yards and tallying 7 TD’s, King got his first College phone call from Coastal Carolina. His first full season as a Starter King rushed for over 1,000 yards and had over 750 receiving yards with 17 TD’s leading his high school to a Provincial Championship.

Entering his Senior year of High School, DeAndre KIng put the entire league on notice. Rushing for 688 Yards in the first 3 Games while scoring 8 TD’s, had King leading his team to another Title. However, this is where his Ego takes over. After a newspaper put out a headline stating him as “King of the League” DeAndre would show up to games and practices with a crown, Robe and staff. This obviously rubbed teammates the wrong way. King would carry on breaking rushing records and the All Purpose Yards records and be ranked as the #2 Athlete in all of Canada. Going into the semi final game King was offered a full ride Scholarship to Coastal Carolina where he had instantly accepted and signed. With him recently committing, King decided he was going to sit out the last 2 games to make sure he’s ready for the next level.

College Years

His first season at Coastal Carolina. King ended up redshirting as he was being punished for skipping the last 2 games of his HS career. His Freshman reason saw KIng as primarily a PR/KR averaging 36.8 yards a return and had 3 TD’s pn the season. This saw King become the top KR/PR in the country and saw him make the All Conference team. His Sophomore season saw King dislocate his Shoulder in the Pre-season and he would go on to miss the next 2 seasons due to the injury and multiple surgeries needed. Coming into his Senior Season DeAndre King was the top RB in the program and he made it known. After getting int multiple fights with teammates as well as multiple fights with opposing players King was suspended his final 4 games and his College career ended.

We now go live to Portland where King is giving his first interview since being drafted by the Portland Pythons:
Interviewer: “ Mr.King, how are you feeling going into training camp?”

King:” Best i’ve ever felt. I’m faster and stronger than I ever have been. Mentally I'm in a place where no one can stop me.”

Interviewer: “ There are some rumours out there saying you will be used more as a WR than RB, is this true? How are you preparing for a different role?”

King: “ Look, yeah i’m playing WR in the DSFL. Coach talked to me and they expect big things out of me. Right now, Thats at WR. But i want ALL ISFL teams to know, when you draft me 1st overall next season… I will be a RB. I WILL be the new All Purpose Yards King. That is my royal declaration. Also, There is not a single CB in the DSFL that can cover me. Let’s go through a list shall we? Minnesota … Dax Dangerfield???? Who the hell is that? I am the K.I.N.G KING BABAY. No Dax Dangerfield is going to cover me. Hell, when i score on him this year i’ll sign the ball and give it to him. It’ll be the most relevant he’ll be all season. Let’s look at Norfolk now, who do they have? “King Zeus”... ohhhhh scary… There is only one King in the DSFL and it’s me. DSFL, you are officially in the presence of Royalty. Now sit back, watch and enjoy the next big thing. DeAndre … K.I.N.G. KING.”

RE: Introducing the K.I.N.G - KING - Void_DCXI - 11-08-2021

A running back with a royalty themed last name that causes trouble? I’m suing for copyright infringement.

RE: Introducing the K.I.N.G - KING - TubbyTim69 - 11-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 10:49 AM)Void_DCXI Wrote: A running back with a royalty themed last name that causes trouble? I’m suing for copyright infringement.

I didn't steal it, I made it better. You better be careful, while you may be "prince" the King will arrive soon.

RE: Introducing the K.I.N.G - KING - zaynzk - 11-08-2021

what does K. I. N. G stand for?

RE: Introducing the K.I.N.G - KING - SouljaBoy2007 - 11-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 10:22 AM)TubbyTim69 Wrote: There is not a single CB in the DSFL that can cover me
The lie detector test determined that was a lie TIJ