International Simulation Football League
(S32) PT 2 - Overreactions - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S32) PT 2 - Overreactions (/showthread.php?tid=36203)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: (S32) PT 2 - Overreactions - NicholasTheGreat - 11-18-2021

So far this season Bruce Buckley’s Baltimore hawks have not started the greatest, sitting at 2-4 and 5th in the division sees Baltimore a couple of spots out of the playoff race. It is a bit behind the leaders of Baltimore wanted to be but they are hopeful a second half push in the season will lead Baltimore to their first playoff birth in a very long time.

On the other hand, 11th year player Bruce Buckley should be on the downward spiral of his career but after 6 games sits on top of the human pancake charts with 56 pancakes through 6 games. Letting in a sack allowed though, leaves him off the leader board for Offensive Lineman of the Year so far but this career resurgence surely will secure his spot in the hall of fame as well as the greatest offensive lineman of all time. It is quite rare for an 11th season player to be the greatest in the league but with Bruce Buckley, father time might have met his match

RE: (S32) PT 2 - Overreactions - TheDangaZone - 11-18-2021

SHL PT

RE: (S32) PT 2 - Overreactions - thevoicelesscreator - 11-18-2021

WSBL Affiliate

RE: (S32) PT 2 - Overreactions - H0PPY75 - 11-18-2021

SHL Affiliation

RE: (S32) PT 2 - Overreactions - cole6249 - 11-18-2021

Riggins sat in the locker room after everyone had left, frustrated at his teams recent loss. He was coming off a career high rushing yards game, and was putting up good numbers- only to be crushed in this recent game. He threw his helmet down on the ground in frustration and let out one of those RB meathead grunts of his. The Dallas Birddogs were the returning champions, there was no doubts he had high expectations for the season. Last year as a backup running back he had won a championship, and this year he was the captain of the offense. He needed to perform better for his team. We had lost a lot of key members of the defence last season, which he knew meant less playing time on the field- as the opposing teams offense would be out there longer. He picked up his helmet off the ground and shook the dust particles off it. In less than 6 hours he would be playing his next game. It was time to show the DSFL what he was all about.

WC: 181

RE: (S32) PT 2 - Overreactions - Highhaschdi - 11-18-2021

My team had a pretty decent start into the season. We won 4 out of our 6 games and are sitting at the top of our division with that record. I really hope that we can stay there and get the homefield advantage for the playoffs, but it won't be easy. The main goal of making the playoffs seems pretty reasonable though with us being 2 games ahead at the moment. But the division is extremely close and we might need to wait for the last week to see who is making the playoffs and who wins the division.
I'm super happy with our offensive performance and especially with the stats for my player. Nick Kaepercolin Jr. currently got 25 receptions for 446 yards and 2 TDs. He's getting way more targets than I expected for his rookie season and he's by far the rookie with the most receiving yards. If he can continue those performances, he should be in the running for Offensive Rookie of the Year which would be awesome.

RE: (S32) PT 2 - Overreactions - Cincyfan96 - 11-18-2021

It's been a great start to the year in Berlin! Fresh off a win over powerhouse Philly, the sky's the limit for this team. I predicted us to end up 2nd in our conference, and I felt I was being generous at the time, but anything short of top 3 would be a huge disappointment at this point in time. As for Schell, he is putting together his most relevant campaign in a few years, already having 4 sacks and 36 tackles to go with a couple TFLs, 4 PDs, and an INT. More importantly, he has been there at important times. A timely sack, big 3rd down tackles, and a general nose for the ball have been keys to a standout season in Berlin. My prediction is that the hot streak continues and Schell breaks the century mark for the first time in a while, getting over 100 tackles to go with 10+ sacks for the first time in his ISFL career. It'll take a very good performance through the end of the season, but I feel he's up to the task. Only time will tell!

RE: (S32) PT 2 - Overreactions - ThunderTitan82 - 11-18-2021

[Image: IMG_4046.jpg]

RE: (S32) PT 2 - Overreactions - Thelastheraclid - 11-18-2021

SHL affiliate

RE: (S32) PT 2 - Overreactions - Muford - 11-18-2021

An interesting reaction that we will have, is that the Chicago Butchers last season were playing well above the means. While the Chicago Butchers have had a rough go to start this season, sitting at the bottom of the NSFC tied at 2-4 with Baltimore, they are still pushing to be great. We all know that we started off poorly, and have had some close games. Looking back at the records, the Chicago Butchers were in all their games until the end, where they just blew it wide open. The Chicago Butchers are much better then their record, and hopefully the rest of the season can prove that, as they will continue to fight, scratch and kill to get back into the top 3 and get into the playoffs for a second year in a row. So the overreactions right now, is that Chicago is who we thought they were, and in all honesty, look for Chicago to bounce back the rest of this year.

(165 words)