International Simulation Football League
(S32) PT 3 - Team of the Half-Season - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S32) PT 3 - Team of the Half-Season (/showthread.php?tid=36267)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: (S32) PT 3 - Team of the Half-Season - JaytheGreat - 11-28-2021

SHL PT

RE: (S32) PT 3 - Team of the Half-Season - furiousPanda - 11-28-2021

Usually when I do these point tasks, I love to brag about my own player Panda McKyle. While half way through the season, McKyle is having a great year and is keeping up with the quarterback elites of the league. In reality, he could not do it himself. Three rookies who I would like to shout out because of their success.

Deshawn Penne - Ever since Lewandoski’s retirement, the Sabercats needed to fill that huge hole on offense. And here comes Penne, with an average of 10.4 yards per catch, he helps the entire offense gain on opponents. Hopefully, the touchdowns will come through the last half of the season.

Mason Malone - It is no secret that the Sabercats need to find a replacement for Jamar Lackson. Malone has been an amazing running back for the Sabercats and appears to be the new running back king for them. He’s averaging 4 yards per carry and 3 touchdowns. In addition is a versatile threat on the receiving side. This player helps the offense stay on top of the opposing defenses.

Jaycee Higgins - Lastly, the Sabercats needed wide receiver help until Higgns was drafted. With the extra weapons at the running back and tight end position, Higgins helped propel the offense into a machine. With an impressive 8 touchdowns, 557 yards and 11 yards per catch, this rookie helps the team succeed now and in the future.

Code:
235 wurds

RE: (S32) PT 3 - Team of the Half-Season - Birdman - 11-28-2021

SHL - LordBirdman

RE: (S32) PT 3 - Team of the Half-Season - Frostbite - 11-28-2021

My team of the year at the midseason point. These are players that easily are better than others at their respective positions (imo)

QB: Zaylren -  BER The statline of 26-2 TD-INT is ridiculous and he's also led Berlin to 1st in the NSFC. This is easily what my MVP pick would be at this point in the season, and Zaylren has truly been playing out of his mind this season. Amazing season so far for the sophomore QB.

RB: Tank -  BER Berlin's offense is ELECTRIC. The fact that they have the best QB and RB (and it's not really close imo) is incredible. Tank already had over 1k rushing yarsd, alongside a league best AVG and 12 total TDs. It seems like he may have gotten even better with the team switch in the offseason.

WR: Quick -  BAL Is Baltimore good? no. But Luke Quick certainly has taken a step up in his game this season. He is also already over 1k yards, and while I see the argument for Speedmen, I think his 2 TD and better average makes up for it. Whenever Gimmy needs someone on 3rd and long, Quick is the guy, and he's a major reason why Baltimore has any wins right now.

TE: Messi -  SAR Messi has easily been the most balanced TE in the league, with 400 yards and 4 TDs already, alongside a very impressive 34 pancakes. The other TEs with good receiving stats just simply don't compare at all by a blocking standpoint. A great season for Messi so far.

OL: Jones -  SAR Stumpy has the most pancakes of any player without a sack allowed, and he's continuing his excellence from last season clearly. He's easily on pace for another OLOTY, and has protected his QB very well this season.

RE: (S32) PT 3 - Team of the Half-Season - dogwoodmaple - 11-28-2021

SHL affiliate PT

RE: (S32) PT 3 - Team of the Half-Season - Moosecop - 11-28-2021

PBE PT

RE: (S32) PT 3 - Team of the Half-Season - Nhamlet - 11-28-2021

SHL welfare

RE: (S32) PT 3 - Team of the Half-Season - Philliesphan96 - 11-28-2021

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S32) PT 3 - Team of the Half-Season - Amidships - 11-28-2021

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S32) PT 3 - Team of the Half-Season - UberBJ - 11-28-2021

WSBL Affiliate