International Simulation Football League
(S32) PT 3 - Team of the Half-Season - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S32) PT 3 - Team of the Half-Season (/showthread.php?tid=36267)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: (S32) PT 3 - Team of the Half-Season - Luciddreams702 - 11-28-2021

WSBL Affiliate

RE: (S32) PT 3 - Team of the Half-Season - hannahg32 - 11-28-2021

pbe pt

RE: (S32) PT 3 - Team of the Half-Season - Daybe - 11-28-2021

today i plan on talking about a very good team formed out of the best players that have played in the international simulation football league and the developmental simulation football league during the current season, which for everybody's information we are right now in season thirty two so i will be only analyzing and looking into performance during this current season (season thirty two). first on offense i will be picking out some of the top players in both the international simulation football league and developmental simulation football league. at wide receiver i have to pick out jackson kingston who has been the leading receiver on the sarasota sailfish. in my opinion they deserve to be on this team because of the hard work they put in every day which truly sets the tone for the team as the team tries to return to its winning ways despite facing some early adversity in the season. also at kicker is wombat's new player daybe downbad who has been willing to change up his game for the team, switching from quarterback to kicker which was a very selfless and commendable move. finally rich triplet on defense at corner back because he has been very helpful to other team's wide receivers which is truly selfless of him.

RE: (S32) PT 3 - Team of the Half-Season - j00 - 11-28-2021

Yo Jim The Vampire ( @Kyle ) has been carrying my fantasy team all season by stealing carries from Zoe Watts, esp goal line carries. So many times we've had a ballcarrier go down inside the 5 so that Jim The Vampire can get a goal line carry for the TD. Yo now that's respect from the team for my fantasy team. Also gotta give a shoutout to Jackie Daytona ( @Mooty99 ) for playing like shit occasionally so that games are more competitive, otherwise we'd be destroying every team like 42-14 and that wouldn't be fun for the league to watch, so we appreciate the sacrifice for sure.

Then we gotta give a little special love to Brach Thomaslacher ( @RDBSouthPaw ) for the 99 yard kick return just to fall short so that Jim The Vampire could have another goal line carry. Da Real MVP.

On defense of course Annie May ( @frazzle14 ) and I are neck to neck in terms of passes defensed and interceptions, but I have way less tackles because this team does not pay me to tackle. And the old man Tyler Montain ( @Amidships ) is playing out of his mind. 10 sacks already, not to mention leading the team in tackles. I didn't think the old man could make it up a hill earlier this year in spring training, but I guess it's like an old car trying to start up in the winter, I don't blame the guy. He's got some mileage on him that's for sure.

RE: (S32) PT 3 - Team of the Half-Season - Oles - 11-28-2021

Pasta the Turtle, Willie Miller, Redbeard McFredbeard, and Annie May would be an incredible defensive backfield that no team would be able to throw on. Their stats at this point in the season are by far the best in the secondary, giving you plenty of interceptions and passes defended so you can make to quarterbacks life hell. Having played CB and QB, appreciating what a good DB group can do, especially against the high powered offenses that the league has, would be essentially to the defense beating the offense. Add in some good DL and LB players and you'll have a team that no QB can test and that the offense will have to really work hard to move the ball down the field. A good secondary is crucial to a good team, and having a turnover focused DB group that can take the ball away and give you good field position is crucial to taking advantage of good offenses. I think it's easy to forget that a good secondary can open up the pass rush, especially longer plays in the pocket that lead to coverage sacks and forcing hero ball from the QB in order to make something happen on offense.

RE: (S32) PT 3 - Team of the Half-Season - kingtag1999 - 11-28-2021

PBE PT Link - user itztimg

RE: (S32) PT 3 - Team of the Half-Season - Tayjay - 11-28-2021

Pbe affiliate