International Simulation Football League
*Interview with Nate - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Interview with Nate (/showthread.php?tid=36367)

*Interview with Nate - Beck - 12-03-2021

Please split (60% @Greenbaynathan | 40% @"Gbeck765")

Hello everyone! It is double media time. And you know what that means... interview sessions! Today I have my guy Nate returning for another interview! He has been a terror on the field for Norfolk and I could not be more happy to be having a conversation with him today.

Nate! How are things going my man? Did you have a good Thanksgiving?

Libertywolfnate —
THings are going well for me.  My thanksgiving was great, im sure you enjoyed seeing the bears win for once. ?

Beck - 
That is great to hear that you had had great Thanksgiving! Heck yeah I am happy about the bears for once. Although I don't know how happy I should be since we nearly lost to the lions lol. I was all but certain the Bears were going to miss that kick as time expired and lose the game lol.

On the contrary I still hate the packers and hope you eventually see the light and become a bears fan lol. I think Rodgers has a real shot (?) at getting another ring this year. What are your thoughts on those chances?

Libertywolfnate — 
oh I am  all for it, especially if the pack can finally get healthy, the fact that they are as good as they are with everyone they are missing is incredible.

Beck — 
Yeah they're awesome. I really noticed how good they were when Rodgers missed that game with covid against the chiefs and they still only barley lost. It seems like the offense is firing on all cylinders and rodgers is immune (?) to bad plays lol.

Let's switch gears here. The best football team in the universe happens to be the Norfolk Seawolves. This season has been amazing. Take me through your thoughts on how you thought things would be going into the season and how you feel now that you have seen the domination on the field

Libertywolfnate — 
by the way the vaccine jokes are great

Beck — 
Haha thanks ?

Libertywolfnate 
I thought we would be pretty good, not quite this good, but seeing dallas ravaged by call ups ( and stanzi going IA) gave me hope for a good season.  I feel very confident and think that the already set Southern conference championship and rubber game between the seawolves and the luchas  is going to be a classic for the ages.

Beck — 
Yeah it is so crazy how things can change from season to season. I could not agree more that a rubber game between the seawolves and luchas would be an all timer. How would you rate your players performance this season? And would you say you have performed better or worse than expected?
When I played for Norfolk I was our 3rd string tight end. @negs had me play ass back that year. Every time I tried to run onto the field, he told me to get my ass back on the bench

Libertywolfnate — 
I am defintely pleased my performance I am a dpoy candidate and am even better than last year, so we just have to see if i can finish the season strong and pick up another award following my LBOTY and pro bowl snub(dont think I've forgotten voters)

Beck —
Yeah man I was going to bring that up. You were completely robbed on that pro bowl vote. I bet that has put a chip on your shoulder. That's a scary thing for opposing offenses

Libertywolfnate — 
you bet i have a chip on my shoulder, probably multiple chips maybe even a whole bag maybe

Beck -
That had me cracking up! Looking ahead, do you think this may be your players last season in Norfolk or do you anticipate being here next season as well?

Libertywolfnate - 
looking at the philly roster, I probably will be here another year, phillys linebacker corp is insanely good and i doubt id get much playing time if i got called up and the gms know that, so they will let me be here for another year before i get forcibly called up and thn with regression kicking in for some of there guys, i might get some playing time by then.

Beck — 
That is cool. Hopefully we are able to pull off an Ultimini victory this season and then you can come back and help us defend the championship next season. If not and you get called up, I am sure you will make an impact as soon as you are given the chance
One thing we have not had the chance to talk about yet, is you whooping my butt in our first to five jeopardy games.  All together your total correct answer to mine is like 30 - 4 lol. I had a slimmer of hope when I had we changed it to first to 3 and I had you 2-2. I don't think I will ever come that close again lol

Libertywolfnate - 
You me too dude, on all counts I hope what you just said happens, If you haven't been paying attention to my media posts lately, I wrote a rap about being the best LB in the world and forced in way too many  Jeopardy references because i rule at jeopardy, but also i asked for other ideas to write raps for and sconnie commissioned a dsfl diss track, and I have put it upon myself, that if the seawolves win the ultimini, I will write a seawolves parody of the superbowl shuffle, something that I'm sure that you as a bears fan and seawolves Gm would find absolutely hilarious.  also yes, i have been ruling you in jeopardy, although that was a good game last time we played

Beck — 
Oh man I can not wait for that. A super bowl shuffle parody would be absolutely hilarious. I have had a busy last couple days at work and home so haven't been on quite as much. I will check out your rap tonight, it sounds hilarious lol.

Libertywolfnate - 
trust me it is extremely funny

Beck — 
That's hilarious I love it lol
I replied with like 20 fire emojis but for some reason it posted as question marks lol so I changed it to just saying fire! That is awesome man. You are a legend for that you have to make some more raps

Libertywolfnate — 
trust me i will be doing that when time allows (AKA iver the weekend and winter break).

Beck — 
I can not wait and I know there is probably a ton of others that feel the same lol

Libertywolfnate — 
i hope so

Beck — 
Well as we start to wrap things up is there anything else you would like to add tonight?

Libertywolfnate — 
not that i can think of off the top of my head other than go seawolves and go packers(i know you might not agree with that second one, but too bad)

Beck —
Our editing department may have to change your last sentence go saying go bears instead of packers prior to publishing (kidding) lol. Well as always it was really nice chatting with you. You are one of the best and it's always a pleasure. Everyone stay on the lookout for him dropping some new raps soon! Thanks for reading along to this point, I hope all the readers have a great night!

RE: Interview with Nate - g2019 - 12-03-2021

I heart both of you