International Simulation Football League
*DSFL Quarterback Destinations For S34 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *DSFL Quarterback Destinations For S34 (/showthread.php?tid=36475)

Pages: 1 2

*DSFL Quarterback Destinations For S34 - MoreliaSpilota - 12-08-2021

Kansas City Coyotes -  KCC - Current Quarterback: Carter Knight - Season 31 - 505 TPE - Active : Yes

This one seems fairly unlikely.  Knight is below the threshold for ISFL QBs in terms of TPE and still has two seasons left of DSFL eligibility. He's a member of the Sailfish and Mike Boss Jr., the current Sarasota QB seems like he has one or two seasons left in him so I don't know that The Coyotes are in a  market for a Quarterback right now.  Though Knight is the only Quarterback currently on the Coyotes roster so you never know.

Grade: C+

London Royals -  LON - Current Quarterback: Kaguya Shinomiya - Season 33 - 228 TPE  - Active:  Yes 

Another unlikely spot for Roscoe to end up. Shinomiya is an active rookie who has yet to be drafted into the ISFL which gives them three seasons left of eligibility. While there are some spots open in the ISFL that could be potential instant call-ups it seems unlikely one of those franchises would pick a player like Kaguya with such low TPE and so young into their career.

Grade: D- 

Minnesota Grey Ducks -  MIN -  Current Quarterback: Tobias Worthington lll - Season 32 - 393 TPE - Active: Yes

Worthington feels fairly safe in Minnesota. The weird part about Worthington is that he was originally a defensive end who switched to quarterback. You typically see that switch happen in the opposite direction. Worthington was drafted to the Portland Pythons in the ISFL so he's behind Jackie Daytona. Daytona is in regression but it's only his second season in regression so he should be able to hold down the spot for a few more seasons. Worthington is pretty safe in his spot which leaves little room for Roscoe.

Grade: D

Portland Pythons -  POR - Current Quarterback: Wendell Sailor - Season 31 - 620 TPE - Active: Yes

This seems like the first solid opportunity Roscoe has as a draft destination. Sailor has a few seasons of eligibility but he's fairly close to the ISFL quarterback TPE floor and he got drafted to the Arizona Outlaws. This is important because longtime Outlaws Quarterback
Charlemagne Cortez retired earlier this season. The Outlaws have no replacement for him other than Sailor and the Pythons currently have no replacement for Sailor if he's called up which seems inevitable right now. This is definitely a premier Quarterback destination in the next draft.

Grade: A+ 

Bondi Beach Buccaneers -  BBB -  Current Quarterback: Tron Carter - Season 30 -  735 TPE - Active: Yes

This is an interesting situation. Tron Carter was drafted by the Otters and currently has more TPE than the Otters starting quarterback Suleiman Ramza. I can't imagine a situation where Carter doesn't get called up to the ISFL next season and I think the  Buccaneers know this. They recently picked up Bageshwari Singh off waivers, likely to test how well he fits in their locker room.
Without insider information about the relationship between Singh and Bondi Beach, it's hard to give this situation an A but it is an interesting destination nonetheless.

Grade: B 

Dallas Birddogs -  MIN - Current Quarterback : Christian Marciano - Season 33 - 166 TPE - Active: Yes

This one seems like a lock to not draft a Quarterback. Marciano has all of his eligibility left and Pat is a GM in the ISFL itself.
I can't imagine a situation where the Birddogs would feel like they need another quarterback.

Grade: D-

Norfolk Seawolves -  NOR - Current Quarterback: Malcolm Savage - Season 31 - 591 TPE  - Active: Yes

A team that I am currently a part of. The Quarterback situation in Norfolk is curious.  The Austin Copperheads own the draft rights to Malcolm Savage Jackie Daytona is the current starting quarterback for the Austin Copperheads and while he is in regression, he's not deep into regression so it feels like he has a few more seasons under his belt. Besides Roscoe White and Malcolm Savage, Norfolk has two other quarterbacks. Ryan Anderson who is inactive and Boone McCoy who is a fellow wavier wire pick up.  McCoy's user is intriguing. He just came back from an eight-month hiatus but he's an incredible graphics artist and the former head of the graphics department. 

Grade: C

Tijuana Luchadores -  TIJ - Current Quarterback: Live Laughlove - Season 32 - 421 TPE - Active:  Yes

This is another interesting team. Live Laughlove has two seasons of eligibility left but he was drafted by the New York SIlverbacks who just had their starting quarterback Sam Howitzer retire.  That means that without a position swap or a trade, New York has to call up Live. Tijuana probably realizes this and so they picked up Elessar Jones. Essentially Tijuana is an almost identical situation to the Bondi Beach Buccanneers. They know they need a quarter back so they decided to try one out on waivers. Much like the situation down under. without knowledge of how well Jones fits into the Tijuana locker room, it's hard to grade them as a destination.

Conclusion: There are three sports for four quarterbacks (As of right now, assuming no one else creates a QB before the draft.) MY gut feeling says I'm number four and therefore the odd man out but I could be wrong about that. For one, I don't know if any of the other three are willing to position swap. I would guess the answer is no since they're all ISFL veterans and probably feel like they've earned their spot.

Quote:882 Words

RE: DSFL Quarterback Destinations For S34 - Kotasa - 12-08-2021

(12-08-2021, 11:40 AM)MoreliaSpilota Wrote: Tijuana Luchadores -  TIJ - Current Quarterback: Live Laughlove - Season 32 - 421 TPE - Active:  Yes

This is another interesting team. Live Laughlove has two seasons of eligibility left but he was drafted by the New York SIlverbacks who just had their starting quarterback Sam Howitzer retire.  That means that without a position swap or a trade, New York has to call up Live. Tijuana probably realizes this and so they picked up Elessar Jones. Essentially Tijuana is an almost identical situation to the Bondi Beach Buccanneers. They know they need a quarter back so they decided to try one out on waivers. Much like the situation down under. without knowledge of how well Jones fits into the Tijuana locker room, it's hard to grade them as a destination.

This is technically true BUT L^3 was involved in a three way trade that saw Worthington go to Austin, Savage go to NYS and LLL go to the Yeti! So Savage will be called up after this season and L^3 more than likely stays down!

RE: DSFL Quarterback Destinations For S34 - ValorX77 - 12-08-2021

Savage was traded to New York, and will takeover their QB position next season. (Norfolk needs a QB!)

RE: DSFL Quarterback Destinations For S34 - Frostbite - 12-08-2021

Just FYI I'm a lot more TPE than 500, I just don't update since I'm capped. As far as my knowledge goes I will be in the ISFL as of next season

RE: DSFL Quarterback Destinations For S34 - Nokazoa - 12-08-2021

(12-08-2021, 11:40 AM)MoreliaSpilota Wrote: McCoy's user is intriguing. He just came back from an eight-month hiatus but he's an incredible graphics artist and the former head of the graphics department. 
 Flattery will get you everywhere, but I'd like to point out to those unaware I was always around the various discords and never stopped doing work for Dotts. Just wanted to let my SHL player die in peace and I had some personal stuff going on. Excited to come back and earn though.

RE: DSFL Quarterback Destinations For S34 - zaynzk - 12-08-2021

(12-08-2021, 01:44 PM)Frostbite Wrote: Just FYI I'm a lot more TPE than 500, I just don't update since I'm capped. As far as my knowledge goes I will be in the ISFL as of next season
He’s lying all his TPE is fake. he actually only has 100 TPE

RE: DSFL Quarterback Destinations For S34 - Pat - 12-08-2021

(12-08-2021, 05:53 PM)zaynzk Wrote:
(12-08-2021, 01:44 PM)Frostbite Wrote: Just FYI I'm a lot more TPE than 500, I just don't update since I'm capped. As far as my knowledge goes I will be in the ISFL as of next season
He’s lying all his TPE is fake. he actually only has 100 TPE

Wait did Frost gamble away all his TPE just like he did his money??

RE: DSFL Quarterback Destinations For S34 - .simo - 12-08-2021

(12-08-2021, 02:00 PM)Nokazoa Wrote:
(12-08-2021, 11:40 AM)MoreliaSpilota Wrote: McCoy's user is intriguing. He just came back from an eight-month hiatus but he's an incredible graphics artist and the former head of the graphics department. 
 Flattery will get you everywhere, but I'd like to point out to those unaware I was always around the various discords and never stopped doing work for Dotts. Just wanted to let my SHL player die in peace and I had some personal stuff going on. Excited to come back and earn though.
Flattery ay...How many times do I have to tell you that you are the greatest sig maker ever to get a Big Dell sig?

RE: DSFL Quarterback Destinations For S34 - unconfident - 12-08-2021

(12-08-2021, 06:02 PM).simo Wrote:
(12-08-2021, 02:00 PM)Nokazoa Wrote:
Flattery ay...How many times do I have to tell you that you are the greatest sig maker ever to get a Big Dell sig?
Speaking of sigs, what happened to yours lol

RE: DSFL Quarterback Destinations For S34 - Net - 12-08-2021

(12-08-2021, 11:40 AM)MoreliaSpilota Wrote: Worthington was drafted to the Portland Pythons in the ISFL so he's behind Jackie Daytona. Daytona is in regression but it's only his second season in regression so he should be able to hold down the spot for a few more seasons. Worthington is pretty safe in his spot which leaves little room for Roscoe.

Grade: D

Portland Pythons -  POR 

Drafted to the Portland Pythons in the ISFL

NEXT DSFL TEAM MENTIONED IS PORTLAND PYTHONS

just jokes, great article otherwise