International Simulation Football League
NSFL Madden 18 Xbox One CFM - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+---- Forum: Off Topic (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Thread: NSFL Madden 18 Xbox One CFM (/showthread.php?tid=3666)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

NSFL Madden 18 Xbox One CFM - Admin - 08-25-2017

Would anyone want to do a connected franchise on Xbox One?

Real rosters, advance a couple times per week but if everyone has played we can advance sooner.

Myself and two buddies already want to get in a league with more users, this would be perfect.

NO TRADING WITH THE CPU. USER TO USER TRADES ONLY

You can only start a game against a CPU once. If you do get lagged out, screenshot it because we can all see when you quit and restart a game

Click this for our league site

League Discord - https://discord.gg/ZjqpNGg

-Passing:
You may not have more than 500 passing yards or 6 TDs with one QB in a single game

-Rushing:
You cannot rush for more than 275 rushing yards or 5 TDs with one RB in a single game

-Receiving:
You cannot have more than 275 Receiving yards or 5 TDs with one WR in a single game

-No single player may have more than 375 rushing + receiving yards or 5 TDs in a single game

-If you are up by more than 28 in the 2nd half, or up by 21 in the 4th quarter,  you are required to sub in your backups at QB, RB, WR and TE

-You may play normally with the backups in

-No putting a starting player at backup and claiming he is the back up. If we see Aaron Rodgers for example starting as backup and then switching as soon as the game starts to circumvent the rule you will be punished

-The only time you are allowed to break the above stat rules is if it is necessary to secure the win

SUSPENSIONS
-First Offence: Warning

-Second Offence: One game suspension of top 5 ovr + the offending player

-Third Offence: Three game suspension of top 5 ovr + the offending player

-At the third offence we will begin to review your status in the league, and contemplate replacing you

Teams Taken - Username - Gamertag
Seahawks - @Ballerstorm - Ballerstorm
Packers - @sledstorm - Sledstorm
Falcons - @Skatestorm - Skatestorm
Broncos - @Den_Tex_Mix2 - yadayada2000
Cardinals - @XxpurplepurpsxX - xxpurplepurpsxx
Steelers - @AZMSW66 - AZMSW66
Vikings - @jaskins811 - jaskins811
Titans - @PoloPro - CadetDodge
Bears - @Muford - Muford17
Texans - @Rindiee - Budda x 32
Ravens - @JohnWachter - Oinkersthepig
Lions - @Dahorner - Emperor of Man
Jaguars - - Burn The Namies
Cowboys - - Porkythefatkid1
Patriots - - Culture of Fear

NSFL Madden 18 Xbox One CFM - kckolbe - 08-25-2017

I don't have 18 yet, but I could be down for this. What's the plan in terms of duration? Is this something we'll do for many seasons, building a long term team, or just a one off?

I'd pick Texans, by the way.

NSFL Madden 18 Xbox One CFM - SimmerDownBruhh - 08-25-2017

Bruhh, my Xbox One is broke, I plan on getting one soon though, I'll definitely be up for this.

Jags for me, obviously. Lol

(08-25-2017, 01:38 PM)kckolbe Wrote:I don't have 18 yet, but I could be down for this.  What's the plan in terms of duration?  Is this something we'll do for many seasons, building a long term team, or just a one off?

I'd pick Texans, by the way.
Plan is as long as we can take it. Discord chat, no cpu trades.

(08-25-2017, 01:41 PM)SimmerDownBruhh Wrote:Bruhh, my Xbox One is broke, I plan on getting one soon though, I'll definitely be up for this.

Jags for me, obviously. Lol
Hurry Wink

(08-25-2017, 02:01 PM)Ballerstorm Wrote:Plan is as long as we can take it. Discord chat, no cpu trades.
I'll pass

(08-25-2017, 02:02 PM)kckolbe Wrote:I'll pass
Which part turned you off

(08-25-2017, 02:05 PM)Ballerstorm Wrote:Which part turned you off
Not a fan of discord chat, lack of CPU trades is a good idea, but only if there are plenty of human players. Also, I'd want some assurance on number of seasons, been burned by building long term only to suddenly find out we were in the final season.

(08-25-2017, 02:08 PM)kckolbe Wrote:Not a fan of discord chat, lack of CPU trades is a good idea, but only if there are plenty of human players.  Also, I'd want some assurance on number of seasons, been burned by building long term only to suddenly find out we were in the final season.
I hate discord too but it seems like it's what people like to use. I'd be fine using this thread.

It's impossible to guarantee number of seasons. I can guarantee me and my two buddies will keep playing but I can't say how long anyone else who joins would want to continue

NSFL Madden 18 Xbox One CFM - manicmav36 - 08-25-2017

(08-25-2017, 03:41 PM)SimmerDownBruhh Wrote:Jags for me, obviously. Lol

:cheers: