International Simulation Football League
*Meet Trevor Lorenzen - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Meet Trevor Lorenzen (/showthread.php?tid=36682)

*Meet Trevor Lorenzen - WildfireMicro - 12-19-2021

This is told from the perspective of my new player Trevor Lorenzen:

"Hello ISFL, DSFL, and everyone else out there! My name is Trevor Daniel Lorenzen, but please call me Trevor. I am a quarterback that is currently going into the DSFL draft after my time with the Kentucky Wildcats. And yes I know, I am rather large. My doctor says that I am just a naturally big guy, but I know that I could stand to lose some weight and eat more healthy foods. Hell it's why I changed my pre-game snack from chips to carrots bites and purple grapes.

I know that I am bigger then the usual QB you see, but when I first started to play football at Bullitt Lick High School I originally was an offense linemen. But honestly I am getting way ahead of myself, and I will tell you my life story. I was born in Sheperdsville Kentucky and have lived in Kentucky all my life. Don't worry about me getting homesick I love meeting new people and seeing new places, and my family just did not travel much when I was younger. As a kid, I admired a lot of players like Mike Boss, but with how big I was I thought that I would never be able to play quarterback.

My family is pretty nice, and my momma is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. My papa was a bit strict growing up, but I knew that he loved me and the rest of his family. I have 2 older sisters and one older brother, after which my momma put her foot down and said no more kids. Growing up, me and my brother were bullied a lot for our weight. One time, 5 bullies beat us up and stole our Christmas money! Oh our papa was mad after that, and he found the parents of those bullies and yelled at them for not raising thier kids right.

Entering high school, I hit a growth spurt and got tall enough for a lot of those bullies to now leave me alone. I eventually got onto the high school football team as an offensive lineman as a freshman. Yeah I was an early grower, and was the second string lineman for that year. However, a freak accident involving our quarterbacks and a car crash would leave our coach feeling desperate. I told him that I could possibly play quarterback if he would give me a chance. Out of that desperation, and because finding a qb in our small town is hard, he agreed.

I trained my ass off for that first game, and I discovered that my arm was pretty good. During the game, I threw two touches and two interceptions, but managed to lead a 4th quarter drive where our running back punched it in to give us a four point lead with one minute left. Our defense held, and the coach said that he would stick with me at quarterback for the foreseeable future. I was pretty damn good in high school if I do say so myself, and led us to a state title in my senior year. However, most colleges figured I was too big to play quarterback for them, and that really disappointed me.

Thankfully for me, the University of Kentucky saw potential in me and brought me in to play quarterback. After sitting a year, I started for the team, splitting reps with another starter. We went 9-3 in the regular season and won the Curtis Bowl over Michigan, with me getting the game winning touchdown off of a 45 yard bomb. Lifting that first bowl game trophy was magical for me, and I kissed that trophy happily. We would go on to win two more bowl games, and I would set the Kentucky record for least interceptions thrown in a season with only five.

After my junior season, I am now declaring for the DSFL draft and I am hoping that teams here will see as much potential in me as Kentucky did. I went into the waiver system already, and even threw a touchdown against Tijuana while playing what is so far my only game with Kansas City. So if I can do that, I hope that I can show you the potential that I know I have within me. I have never lived really far away from my family as I have said, but I qm willing to live anywhere so long as I can play quarterback. Kansas City was really fun for the really short time I was there, and places like Bondi Beach and Norfolk sound like fun.

I need to visit Portland to get a feel of that place, but from what I've researched it looks extremely fun. Look, I know that a lot of people will have doubts about me, but I know that I can be a great quarterback and that a team would be amazing with me. I live with a motto that I cannot feel regret for the decisions that I have made willingly, and that I learn from my mistakes. I can be one of the best decisions an organization can male, and I hope to hear my name in the draft. My name is Trevor Lorenzen, and I hope to be your quarterback soon!"

Now this is WildfireMicro talking, and I have felt amazing with this potential new start that I am getting. For the first time, I played with a DSFL team that is not the London Royals, and I just want to play quarterback in the DSFL at least. I am willing to switch at the next level however. I have been around sim leagues for a long time, and I know that I can being my experience to and team that drafts Trevor. And come on, when you look at Trevor how can you not draft him? I am also a GM in SCFSL and an assistant GM in SCFSL so that is a bonus!

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you all on the field!

RE: Meet Trevor Lorenzen - Amadan - 12-19-2021

You have been a great locker room presence in KCC since we picked you up off waivers, and whoever drafts you will get a good egg for sure.

Good luck in the upcoming draft!