International Simulation Football League
*i dont need UW tasks anymore but i need money - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *i dont need UW tasks anymore but i need money (/showthread.php?tid=36694)

*i dont need UW tasks anymore but i need money - sarah - 12-20-2021

so why does this media post exists?

well they announced the god damn 4 affiliation thing after i already did my UW tasks. damn. making me do extra work.

well, because i originally thought i needed to do 3 tasks in PBE and 3 tasks in ISFL then cross affiliate them, now that theres the four rule, I can just do 1 task here and keep the 3 tasks there and that will mean that i get the full tpe in both leagues i think. that leaves me with me doing two more tasks that i didnt need to

well, i am broke in this league. i shall now convert two of my extra tasks to written media to get that sweet sweet media payout. i also get to add some extra commentary now that i dont have to meet a word limit but rather get extra rewards for extra effort! maybe i can then afford to do things.

you really dont have to read this article.

---

task 17: Your team has announced that they will be laying ground on a new stadium next season. What additions would you like to see included in it. No graphics option available here.

well first of all i never even considered making a graphic for this. imagine making a new stadium in terms of graphics. sure i could probably make a new feature but damn like dude i'd probably need to learn AutoCAD to make something presentable.

personally id be estatic if i heard that i had the chance to help contribute ideas to our new stadium. first of all, I know it's dallas, but we gotta bring heated benches in, especially portable ones. it's super important to have your buttocks all hot while you are on the sidelines and i think that's an all important amenity when building a renovated stadium.

as a kicker too, theres just a lot of downtime between plays. they barely need me. I think that it's important to keep your leg all trained up before you can kick again. I think what's important to consider in the new stadium is a new soccer pitch beside it. while im waiting for the next play, i can practice kicking on the soccer field, playing against a few people hopefully as it helps my leg keep warm.

if that cannot be done due to space constraints, all i'd like in the renovation is a new PC station where we can do gaming stuff. we gotta pass the time somehow. I'm not really a gamer but i think that sweet sweet team budget money is the only way we get to get graphics cards these days. amd gang btw

i know it's weird to have something like that built into a stadium, but as a kicker, like, you need that solitary alone time. dont make me do stuff that involves talking to other people. no one understands the mind of a kicker.

---

task 26: Football is a game that has been going on for a while, loved by fans all over. But what if you were able to make some rule changes? Talk us through your new version of football, and what would be different and why?

well it's not really a new rule, but i think that it's one that is good for consideration in american football. lately i learned in canadian football that there exists a kickoff single rule. if you kick a ball out of the field that's a point for you, unless you were converting an extra point or something like that.

i only know that this is a canadian football rule because i got a push notification (because im canadian) of the cfl championships, i read it for some reason and i was like what the fuck is a single. i know im single as fuck but what the fuck does that have to do with football?

considering ties are a thing here i think it would be ridiculous to see what the new rule does to fuck game outcomes up. i think it's funny that you get a point for making sure that you do have a functional leg.

in layman terms, you get a point for touchbacks. i think the touchback we have is boring af. who tf wants to send them to the 25 when you can instead get one sweet sweet point to help your team win the game or something

hell, we can go even further. for overtime we have a kickoff single competition. first one to miss the endzone loses. cant be worse than real overtime rules, far more worthwhile than begging for a coinflip in my view.