International Simulation Football League
(S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions (/showthread.php?tid=37132)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - TheCC - 01-13-2022

Dee Walt has been a bit of a laughing stock so far in his career. He was a below average tight end to start his career in the DSFL, only making the Tight End of the Year ballot because A) he was a top 5 TE out of around 6 active TEs in the DSFL, and B) he has a very tight end. Dee decided that enough was enough. He had seen how his mentor, Tyron Shields, was treated by his so-called “friends”, always being the butt of the joke. He didn’t want to meet the same fate. To accomplish this, Dee Walt worked hard. He cut out all fast food, started working out one or two extra times per week, and started training with a better CB than Tyron Shields, who is really only useful when learning how to tackle. Dee Walt’s New Year’s resolution is to have an above-average season in S33. Through the first two games of the season he’s already matched his number of interceptions that he had in S32 season, so he’s well on his way to meeting this goal!

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Bigred1580 - 01-13-2022

[Image: VPUIidx.png]

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - TheDangaZone - 01-13-2022

PBE PT

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Painted - 01-13-2022

Soulja being both a gm and a player has a lot of goals in mind. The first being none other than winning the championship with the butchers. But that is sadly too hard of a goal that is mostly uncontrollable for a new years resolution. So instead, he plans to focus on having his best season in the ISFL. His career records for PDs and INTs are fairly low, and he's feeling better than ever this season. So the goal is to eclipse them all!

As gm of the Grey Ducks, he also hopes to finally get back to the championship and hoist the ultimini! Having made it to but then lost in the playoffs both seasons as GM, he feels this is the one where everything comes together. Capped positions at all the right places. Great earners and locker room members, fun co-gm. Plus it will soon be time to hand the team to a new set of blood, and put the development back in the DSFL!

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Net - 01-13-2022

PBE PT

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - PugWalrus - 01-14-2022

Spicy Ron is making his ISFL debut as a rookie, and he's got a few things he wants to do over the course of his career.

1. Ron wants to gun for Defensive Rookie of The Year. This is gonna be quite a steep challenge due to the lower starting TPE he enters the league with compared to some of his fellow rookies, but he's off to a decent start. A nomination alone would be great

2. Ron wants to win multiple awards over the course of his career, whether it be Linebacker of The Year, Defensive Player of The Year, or MVP, he wants to rack up accolades for his 4th resolution:

3. Ron wants to win some Ultimus'. Of course, we all do right? Ron is no exception, he wants the hardware and the championships

4. Ron wants to make it into the football hall of fame. Quite an ambitious goal for a first create, but Ron is hell-bent on doing anything he can to get the accolades for the hall.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - NicholasTheGreat - 01-14-2022

Bruce Buckley is approaching the end of his career and as a result, he doesn’t really get hung up on on season resolutions. Bruce Buckley knows he has gotten worse then the season before but all he wants to do is just get back to as good as he can.

One of the main goals Bruce Buckley has fort he season is to guide the Baltimore Hawks into their first postseason appearance in almost 10 seasons, as well as produce their first winning season in a similar timeframe. Buckley knew what he was getting into when he joined Blatimore, they were a team that had the number 1 draft pick several seasons ain a row and Buckley, a 2x Ultimus and 1x Ultimini champion, knows how to win.

The other goal for Bruce Buckley’s seasons is to teach his young Offensive Lineman teammates Paul Monitor and Theo AwardSystemIsbad the ropes of the Offensive Line as one of the two will be his successor to the left tackle position in the not so distant future.

To summise the seasons for Bruce Buckley, don’t be too bad, win and become a mentor for the next generation.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Mooty99 - 01-14-2022

I have seen many MANY new years over my heavily extended life so had really given up on such a trivial thing as a new years resolution but I will play along with you and make one up (but don't expect me to keep it). My new years resolution could be something like to not throw any interceptions but I am sure you can understand that that is very difficult for me to complete as my receiver do have a tend to juggle a ball and what not. I could say that I will avoid all sacks but I think that my offensive line are more in control of that than I am so again I would struggle to keep it. Instead my new years resolution is to not make another resolution for the whole year. I definitely think I can keep this one and think myself rather smart to boot!

WC 151

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - thattacklingguy - 01-14-2022

“New year, new me,” they always say… but, I’m not TERRIBLE, right? I mean, sure, I need some help with getting faster. I also need to boost my strength as well. And, the more that I think about it, the more I realize what I need to do. I always get tired too quickly. I don’t even get off blocks well. I guess it is time for a new me. I could be a linebacker! I’ll ask if I could keep my number, but I could be a linebacker. The Coyotes are pretty much set with defensive ends anyways. There are three others after all. This’d really help me with goals to get more fit. I could lose some pounds and gain some muscle, eat healthier, drink more water, and go to the gym more. I’m done being a bag of flesh jogging to get places on the field. Before long, I’ll be one of the top defensive players of the league. I’ll have more possibilities for plays other than the old linemen stuff. This year, I’m gonna prioritize my health, wellbeing, and work. Just wait. I’ll be getting calls daily from the ISFL teams. This starts now!

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - GlimsTC - 01-14-2022

For Ganyu, the celebration of a new year and the resolutions made with it is a concept she is very well familiar with. Usually, her resolutions are something a bit more casual, such as hoping for a peaceful year or hoping to lose some weight. This year, however, as she finds herself living the life of Blake Baskin, she also finds herself having to fulfill all sorts of new roles. For the first time in her long life, she's completely out of her comfort zone having to learn how this strange new world works along with trying to learn everything she can about Football. It's a lot on one person, but in this new year the only thing she hopes for, is to do whatever she can to live up to the skill level and expectations of Blake Baskin. That's obviously easier said than done, but Ganyu's never been one to give up just because it's hard or inconvenient. Thankfully, by getting to be on a team like the Bondi Beach Buccaneers, she's got all sorts of tools at her disposal to accomplish her goals, so it's just about staying strong to the commitment to make it happen.

(198 words)