International Simulation Football League
(S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions (/showthread.php?tid=37132)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - TheRocheLimit - 01-14-2022

Dax Dangerfield enters the New Year with a mission. After a solid first season, Dax wants to improve by leaps and bounds for year two. If making the Pro Bowl and the playoffs is the jumping off point, it's pretty clear where Dax needs to go next. This season we're talking about gunning for Cornerback of the Year (and possibly Defensive Player of the Year) and, more importantly, bringing home the Ultimini for the Minnesota Grey Ducks. Dax knows that after being drafted by the New York Silverbacks that his time in Minnesota is short. It's really now or never to make the kind of impact on the DSFL that he wants to. Minnesota has a loaded roster this season, on both sides of the ball, so an extended post season run is definitely in the cards. Keep an eye out for Dax Dangerfield this season. He guarantees that it's going to be one hell of a ride.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Muford - 01-14-2022

https://worldsimbasketball.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=1431&view=findpost&p=15996

welfare

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Tesla - 01-14-2022

Agent Tesla: It is the beginning of not just a new season inside your world, but a new year in the outerverse that peeks into your plane of existence. Given that we are going to talk about your new season resolution Cross-Eriksen! What are your resolutions for this season?

Cross-Eriksen: My goal is to play better.

Agent Tesla: Well last season you had one interception and two additional passes defended in four starts. Then the goal this season is to at least tie the interception total and increase the total passes defended then?

Cross-Eriksen: Yes.

Agent Tesla: Anything else you can add at this time?

Cross-Eriksen: Ultimini.

Agent Tesla: A lofty goal for the team, but one that I would hope every player aspires to at the start of the season. The fact you are going to give your all to help the team reach that goal is definitely a good sign at least. Anything more to say before we sign off?

Cross-Eriksen: No.

Agent Tesla: Well that is all from us then. Goal is to have more passes defended than last season courtesy of a full set of games played, and loftier target is to make it to the Ultimini. Thank you for joining us and we hope you have a good day!

Code:
Word Count: 214

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - zaynzk - 01-14-2022

PBE PT

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - CptGoosar - 01-14-2022

PT#1

Well it certainly is a new year for Mark in the ISFL, for several reasons. Having now made the move up from Portland to the New Orleans Second Line & a major change in his position, swapping from a tight end to a corner back. There really is a lot to learn. Mark has no real “new year resolutions” other than performing to his upmost of his ability.

There really isn’t anything to improve upon from his own performance for the reasons set out above, namely playing in a new position. Though personally he would really like to have a few INT under his belt and push towards the All-Pro standard of play. At the end of the season if he is leading the NOLA defence and being a strong building block for the future that would be a season well done on his book. All of this is on top of his ultimate goal of achieving a championship victory, having fallen at the last hurdle in his final game in the DSFL last year.

All in all it’s a very positive look for the season and future ahead.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - y2bobman - 01-14-2022

So last season was yet another tough one for L'Gazzy Burfict and the Arizona Outlaws. We're they favourites for the ring again, probably. From a personal point of view it would have been great to see more production on the field from Burfict. But he's a team player first and foremost. I'll leave the big numbers to the guys on poor defensive rosters. We don't get to play enough snaps for that.
Improvements, well there is only one improvement needed. And that's for the Outlaws finally win the big prize and for Burfict to get the ring. And not just Burfict, for all the locker room who have worked so hard. Even the players we picked up in the off season.

Now in terms or a new year resolution, Burfict is looking to train harder, eat more, certainly drink more, because he wants to stay at the top of his game and more importantly, be that senior leader on the defense, that inspiration. And if showing he can eat the most wings in 60 minutes is the beat way to show that then I'm all for it.

Code:

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - NotSoGood88 - 01-14-2022

Man, I came into this year and this league as a newbie, and while I’m thankful Bondi Beach has trusted me with their tight end duties, but I want to make them not regret the decision. I’m in a different sim league where they run on DDSPF16 and not 21, so I’m not entirely sure what to expect, but I’m going to resolve to get at least 300 receiving yards, 3 touchdowns, and 25 pancakes with no more than 5 sacks allowed. These are some really tentative goals and could very well change as I see how DDSPF21 works, but for now I’ve set some moderately achievable goals that can be adjusted upwards or downwards depending on how TEs and QB do at low TPE levels now.

He also resolves to eat more cauliflower, look for more macho nachos to eat, and to learn how to play the violin. He currently owns one, but nobody wants to listen, because, well, he sucks.

162 words

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - xTri - 01-14-2022

PBE PT

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - UberBJ - 01-14-2022

WSBL Affiliate

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - ImSatanJunior - 01-14-2022

I went to college for two reasons; partying and football so during my time at the University of Alabama Birmingham I spent a large part of my time heavily drinking which has become a large part of my life leading me to being charged with a DUI almost ruining my career so my new year's resolution is to lower my drinking habits so I can carry on with my dream of making it to the International Simulation Football League.

This was very detrimental not to only my chances of being drafted but to my on-field performance as the missed training sessions soon added up causing me to k=not know parts of the playbook and my game performances being sloppy at best.

To overcome this I have been lucky to have been drafted by Norfolk who managed to see through my problem to draft me and offer me help. The GMs’s Beck and Negs have helped me it the ground running assuring I miss no practices and know the playbook which is providing success so far as i went for 30 receptions and over 400 yards in preseason.