International Simulation Football League
(S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions (/showthread.php?tid=37132)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - MMFLEX - 01-15-2022

WSBL Affiliate

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Amidships - 01-15-2022

With old age forcing Tyler Montain's bones into a painful state, it is mostly about taking it one game at a time and making it to the end of the season. Another year of playoffs is ideal, but the ultimate goal always remains; get that Ultimus trophy. Tyler's personal goal is to play as long as possible before retiring, but that's less of a single year goal than a career goal. In the short term, Montain wants to keep making an impact for his team and showing that he can still play at a high level. He's not quite as good as he used to be, but he's still a professional caliber player. He has flashed brilliance throughout his career, but has never really expected any individual honors. His goals have and always will be team based. If he had to pick one goal above all, it would be to help his team get that Ultimus trophy.

(157 words)

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - LeatherneckMike - 01-15-2022

PBE PT

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - The_Juggernaut - 01-15-2022

For Smasha Face, what he wants is a lot more simple and base in nature than most individuals in the DSFL. He wants to be acknowledged purely as a football player, not as a bloodthirsty, evil and ferocious Orc. While at Harvard, he might have killed multiple people, but who's really keeping track? So I guess the simple goal is to no murder people and try to leave the league a better place than when he found it. And the way to do that is be trucking tiny weak defenders and making them realize that they need to up their game to reach his life, because if they don't he will continue to walk all over them to help the Portland Pythons, who thankfully took a chance on him, to victory. He's going to be in the starting running back role and look for him to break out the longer the season goes on.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Haseo - 01-15-2022

PBE Welfare

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Will3 - 01-15-2022

WSBL PT

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - JayWhy75 - 01-15-2022

Well, it's about time. Finally, I am out from under the THUMB of the EVIL COACH @Kotasa who has tried to hold me down for far too long. I have so many goals now that I have a team who will actually support me, love me, cater to me. I'm going to have so many catches and touchdowns, and it's all because I don't have to deal with that evil monster anymore.

Of course, as usual, the evil coach of the DSFL can't help but try to drag me down with him and made a bet with me. Now I admit, it's a pretty even bet, but to make sure I can get this my goal for this season is to have 12 touchdowns. Let's face it, if there's one thing Rich Triplet can be good for, it's failing to catch the ball. The best he's ever done is six interceptions, so if I can get to 12 touchdowns, I won't have any problems winning this bet and taking his money. And you know what I'll do with that money? Burn it.

Look, I have a lot of goals here. I want to be offensive rookie of the year. I want to be a main contributor for a top tier team in Colorado. I have a lot to work for. However, the sweet, sweet revenge of this bet and finally stepping on the coach that was stomping me down for years is going to be so, so sweet.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - woelkers - 01-15-2022

We all know that Cedric Wilkins II was at the center of a great deal of controversy last season; you may even have considered him a cause for concern at some point. However, following a free agency that ultimately saw him return to the Liberty, it is time to put all that behind him, and get back to doing what he does best: playing disruptive football. At the end of the day, Cedric Wilkins II does not care what colors he wears, he just cares that he leaves his best effort on the field every single week, and now that most of the tension from last season has dissipated, he recognizes that he fell short of his best last season. This season, the goal will be to show that he has all the talent to be the first name people think of in this league, even from the nickelback position; sleeping on Cedric Wilkins II won't be wise this year.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - dude_man - 01-15-2022

WSBL Affiliate

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Michiganonymous - 01-15-2022

This is a big season for Spike. The Sailfish were great about not putting too much pressure on him as a rookie, making sure he got plenty of in-game experience without having to be The Guy. He picked up every tip and trick from Cuco Clemente that he could. Now he’s had a full season of experience and Cuco’s no longer around, so Spike knows he needs to take on more of a leadership role in the defensive backfield, both on and off the field.

His main goal is to keep up the good film review and practice habits that he learned from his mentor, and do his best to pass them on to this year’s rookies. He knows that if he keeps doing all the right things on the practice field, in the weight room, and during film study, he’ll achieve his goals on game day. Be better today than yesterday, be better this season than last, keep grinding and keep moving forward. Aim for consistent, steady improvement, and don’t let the setbacks (because there will always be some) crush your spirit.

And hey, being First-Team All-Pro or Safety of the Year, well, those aren’t bad goals either.