International Simulation Football League
(S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions (/showthread.php?tid=37132)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Nhamlet - 01-15-2022

It's a new year, after a tough one with a lot of concerns for physical health, for Smoothie, his family and those close to him. Whether it was close scares, the slow but inevitable pull of father time on Smoothie's aging body, he knew it was only a matter of time before it was over. His speed wasn't the same as where it was. He could see his strength starting to lose a bit of that explosiveness even if overall the numbers in the gym still remained high, but most of all was his ability to recover from a week of training and games. It just seemed to pile on harder, last long and take more out of him before and after sessions.

Yet the big resolution that seemed to really give that restorative practice to his days was incorporating more and more flexibility into his routines. It was certainly something he knew was important but it wasn't until having the regularity that he began to take away a lot more. Not just in terms of his play on the field but also his own mental health finding freshness.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - musha6570 - 01-15-2022

WSBL Affiliate

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - kingtag1999 - 01-16-2022

PBE Affiliate (itztimg)

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Bubba - 01-16-2022

Going into his 2nd season in the Coyotes in DSFL Zane Cold is expecting big things from himself. Last season he preformed pretty decent but that didn't satisfy him. He know there was more inside him to get out and he sure did get it throughout the off-season. Zane is coming back for his 2nd year a lot faster and stronger. He is ready to show to himself, his team, and the league that he is something special. This season Zane has plenty of goals that he knows he can reach. Some of them being hitting 1.4k rushing yards, over 10+ rushing touchdowns, and win RBoty or whatever the award is called lol. He also wants to help lead his team to the ULTIMINI and win it before he goes. KCC got a lot of rookies this season who are ready to grind and update to help that goal become true. Another big thing Zane wants to do this season is just become a better teammate. He is determined to do everything he can this season for these goals to happen.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - kiddhokage - 01-16-2022

This is the beginning of a great start for Derrick Armstrong. Today we bring you an exclusive interview with this live wire rookie from the Dallas Birddogs.

Reporter: So we finally got to see you in action with the birddogs! Coming into the new year what are some things that we can expect from you and your team?

Derrick: Well for one I can tell you I'm excited for this season! There's a lot I'm bringing to the team not really sure that my team is ready to hold all this energy. What you can expect from me is a game that will keep you on edge. I want to be one of the first rookies to get drafted in the pro league after only my first year. You should only expect big things coming from me. My team an I are excided to see what kinda plays I can finesse into the field. After my first games I am confident that I can accomplish the goals that I have for this year. MAKE SURE THAT YOU LOOK FOR MY NUMBER ON THE FIELD! NUMBER 7 DONT FORGET IT! -leaves returning to the field-

Reporter: Well he certainly is a live one. I'm sure that everyone is excited to see as much as we are what he can bring coming into the field this year. Well that's all the time we have for now. We'll see you next time tuning into DSFL Rookie debuts. 

OFFICIAL DSFL POST  
                                                               DSFL                                   DSFL

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - 209tacos - 01-16-2022

pbe affiliate 

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Fronk - 01-16-2022

John Huntsman just started his 3rd season in the ISFL and 6th season overall. His career in both leagues have had a significant upwards trajectory. In the DSFL, Huntsman was a solid player in the backfield and should have won Rookie of the Year, but the committee gave it to a fringe IA OL player of a GM family member. The following year saw more production and even more awards snubs. Finally the last year in the DSFL led to the MVP award for Huntsman. Now into the ISFL, the production has been slow and steady. Going into the new year, Huntsman is looking to stay productive and to keep increasing his impact on the league. However he needs to keep in mind that things will be tough with 3 ball carriers in the backfield and a former GM rookie QB. He may not see 20 touchdowns again like the season before but all teams will understand his activity and loyalty. He will play where he is wanted.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - MrStennett - 01-16-2022

PBE PT Affiliation

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - BenDover - 01-16-2022

With the start of the S33 season for Jamar Lackson and the San Jose Sabercats underway for what seems like the thousandth time in Lackson's career, he knows that it is coming to an end sooner or later. With that, he made his new years resolution to be willing to spread the ball around, even if he might have better position skill than the next man up in the San Jose pipeline. This resolution has seemed to be followed so far through 4 weeks of the season, with San Jose unfortunately falling to a 1-3 record even from strong play from QB Panda McKyle, but Lackson and Malone have split carries pretty evenly so far, with Lackson being the more productive rb so far. Even though Malone can't be happy with the split, as he is a lot younger, Lackson believes this is saving him from the terrible seasons that young RB1s can have in the league just starting out, especially compared to the old game.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - GuitarMaster116 - 01-16-2022

PBE Affiliate