International Simulation Football League
(S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions (/showthread.php?tid=37132)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Sebster - 01-16-2022

WSBL Affiliate: Sebster

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - SouljaBoy2007 - 01-16-2022

I want to keep my production up from the DSFL to the ISFL. There's a huge jump in talent from the wide receivers and QBs you face in the DSFL and their ISFL counterparts. I've been grinding hard in practice against IsHe and Squidward and it really feels like iron sharpening iron. My last year in Tijuana wasn't up to my expectations and I'm hoping that I can improve statistically off of what I did last year. Having Amari is a big help, he's done a ton for me to help adjust. I think that I have the ability to contend for awards by the end of the season, although it may take me some time to get up to speed. This offseason I did a ton of leg workouts so that I could keep up with these speedsters like Jaycee [Higgins]. My goal for this year is to improve my stats from last year and adjust to the ISFL.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - fever95 - 01-16-2022

PBE Affiliation

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - micool132 - 01-16-2022

Nathan Explosion starts the year 2022 with a great resolution. He wants to learn and play the american football.  Nathan's atheticism is no secret after his stint playing in a hockey league, but his football knowledge and capabilities are still a mystery, without much reasons to believe he would ahve real skill at it. He wants to learn the defensive side of the game, mainly in hopes to go and crush the opponent's quarterback with violent takedowns.  He worked a lot on his running speed and will add to his musuclar build.

he was encouraged by his friend Puddles O'duck to come and try the league, and part of his resolution will be to make new friends around the football league as despite being a brutish in appearance game, seems to also have lots of friendly people.  His resolution will also be to take a crash course about the ISFL teams and most notorious franchises as he has no idea where they need to be more metal. Being Metal is what Explosion aims to be and what he aims to make the league.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Lowlycrib - 01-16-2022

Well Tyron Brackenridge Jr. hasn't really been in the league long enough to consider any resolutions but it is a great time to consider starting off on the right foot and to avoid any bad habits that such a young player might pick up in the early stages of their career that might plague them in the long run. The first of it would be effort and training, as it is one of the most crucial aspects to being successful in any role but especially so as an athlete because without the training you certainly will fall behind your peers. Discipline is another aspect that Brackenridge Jr. will need to take into account as he can sometimes get caught looking to make the big play and misses the easy or mundane play that a player must make. A third aspect includes remembering to give back to those that assist in your career as well to the community that you reside in because without that type of assistance you truly wouldn't be in the position that you are in currently.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Matty7478 - 01-16-2022

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - shadyshoelace - 01-16-2022

As Dante King emerges from season 32 and enters a new year with a clean slate where anything is possible for him and the Baltimore Hawks, his resolution and goal for the season is obvious: the one and only thing that matters is contending for an Ultimus title. For too long the Hawks have been seen as bottom feeders in the ISFL, while they've steadily been building one of the youngest and most dynamic teams in the league. Last season saw the team slightly underperform their expectations, but with further development from their offensive core of King, Busch Goose, Luke Quick, Gimmy Jaroppolo Jr., and others as well as the the addition of several huge free agents in Raeni Clarke and Sam the Onion Man, this year's team should have one of the most potent offenses in the league alongside a respectable defense. This is the year Dante and crew show the league what they're really capable of. Oh, and he also resolves to do way better than Goose, obviously.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - ckroyal92 - 01-16-2022

WSBL PT 2-1

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - JKortesi81 - 01-16-2022

PBE PT

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - JBLAZE_THE_BOSS - 01-16-2022

Another year, another story for the Fish to write. My resolution for this year is to try and close out my career with an Ultimus victory. It's been a long road for me, and now I even find myself on the other side of the ball. It's pretty strange to go from being the one throwing touchdowns against the defense to being on the defense. My experience as a quarterback puts me in a unique mental space now that I'm on defense that gives me an advantage that not everyone else would have. I think it would be cool to have at least a couple sacks this season. I want to start laying people out, I want to put huge hits on these offensive players. I can't wait to line guys up as they come across the middle and blindside them completely. The more physical damage I can do to these guys, the better off my team is going to be. This is a violent game and I want to embrace it and hurt some guys. Get the medical tents ready to go.

183 words