International Simulation Football League
(S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions (/showthread.php?tid=37132)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - abh89 - 01-16-2022

WSBL Affiliate

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Faelax - 01-16-2022

PBE Affiliate Claim

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - katarn22 - 01-16-2022

Albert Ruschmann has kept his mouth quiet, until now that is. He, more than anything else, would live to win the Ultimus. This might sound obvious. Doesn't every player want to win the Ultimus? I would hope so. But for Ruschmann it is different. He has been there twice now but lost each time. On the back end of his career, Ruschmann has already achieved a lot. Pro bowls, award nominations, an Ultimini, but no ISFL championship.

How does he plan to do this? Ruschmann is the current leader in TPE on the defense and plans to be a leader to those around him. Though he's slowed down a bit over the years, he still knows how to shut down receivers. If Ruschmann can inspire those around him to do the same, then surely the Colorado Yeti can return to the promised land that is the Ultimus. However, win or lose, Ruschmann will be sticking around for a long time.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - sve7en - 01-16-2022

[Image: unknown.png]

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Tayjay - 01-16-2022

PBE affiliate

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - MobiausGrander - 01-16-2022

Ah, a new year and a new season! Now that we are in the midst of beginning both, typically there are resolutions that people make to improve themselves. As I am a rookie in season 33 of the DSFL, I do have a resolution to get better as a Defensive Tackle. To be more specific, I want to surpass my mentor, Azarius Ranger, as a disruptive force and to be able to not only get Defensive Player of the Year but to anchor an all time defense and help a team win playoff games. Though, for right now, as a member of the Dallas Birdogs, I want to help this team rebound from a disastrous year last season and to restore the team's former glory as one of the best teams in the DSFL from Ranger's time in the league. Here's to embracing the challenge and surpassing my mentor in glorious, grinding fashion.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Frostbite - 01-16-2022

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - soryantyler - 01-16-2022

PBE PT

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - JaytheGreat - 01-16-2022

My player's new season resolution is a fairly simple one, it's to be a better teammate and help lead the Wraiths back into the playoffs. Last seasons rookie campaign wasn't bad but it wasn't award winning either and the team failed to make thr playoffs, which means there's room for improvement. This season I plan to take the next step and be considered on of the best young defensive players out there. As for Yellowknife I know we are almost there, just a bounces or plays that go our way and we are right in the thick of things and I vow to be the player to put us in those good situations. I really want to improve on my impact plays, I didn't force any turnovers or get any tackles for loss. If I can get those numbers up I will definitely be helping my team and my case for one of the best safeties in the league.

RE: (S33) PT 1 - Resolutions - Oles - 01-16-2022

My resolution is as simple as it can be. Cut down on the turnovers and be a competent thrower of the football. Kaz JR was horrible last season, a liability for the Butchers, and a player who was better off benched. By every metric Kaz was one of if not the worst QBs last season, and interceptions were one of the main issues that caused me to be such a bad player. Turnovers can never be as high as they were last season, especially interceptions, they kill drives and put the defense in a bad position, not to mention giving momentum to the other team and allowing them more opportunities for success. Kaz JR has to be better at protecting the ball and making good decisions to be a good QB and a future Ultimus Champion for the Butchers. A liability at QB is better off not at QB at all and replaced, to be great being smart is a major factor, and making bad decisions goes against that.